3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raaddist 06.09.19 08:04 pm

The choice of the first game (advice for the beginner of the game world)

Welcome, my dear!! There was such situation that in 44 years I had a lot of time on computer games (disability, a foot problem), I really do not know how, the last what I have long been tightly played is Radneck Rampage (where pigs have to shoot, if anyone remembers..). Need good Russian shooter (quest): a beautiful, long, but very slow, with simple control (keyboard-mouse) and save to any location. Want to just slowly go through it, refreshing old skills, and then to take up the more serious games. Thank you!!
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
AMD A4-4000
RAM of 4.00 Gb
ATI AMD Radeon HD 7480D 512Mb
232Gb Seagate ST325031
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-219L
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 06.09.19

Slow the shooters were not met, but a leisurely action across. Crysis and Red Faction: Guerilla will surely like.

r
requiemmm 06.09.19

Maybe the recent Thief, the fourteenth year of bottling? Beautiful and not particularly fast game, the weapons used at will and as one of the options. It is a slow shooter I can't remember, they usually always roll in high-speed zaklikivanie quick goals.

C
Chiter v Zakone 06.09.19

Can you drop the system? And then there might have advised, that the machine will not pull.

d
ded_dimitriy 06.09.19

Of course shooters for a slow and leisurely games difficult to attribute. In this respect, are better turn-based tactical strategy. The same series Heroes Of Might And Magic for example, or X-COM.

D
Di1etant 06.09.19

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl/clear sky/Call of Pripyat.
All these games are beautiful, long and slow. Save anywhere is present.

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 06.09.19

FAR CRY 3 !!!!

A
Artur Shteyn 06.09.19

Bioshock.

V
Vaipen 06.09.19

But what about slow mo shooter Super hot. Although it is short. And so, Island 2, on the count X XS Coma, there is still time.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 06.09.19

The Mass Effect trilogy worth a try. And the gameplay is not very fast and the plot is excellent. Well, the saves in any place other than dialogov and combat. Given that the time the car is possible to pass the game slowly, delving into the story. I even envy a little those who sat down to play these games for the first time. During the second pass, emotions are not the same.

l
legusor 06.09.19

then you are best suited for the first part of the blood
one unit whole blood

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 06.09.19

And there shuterok about the second world war - Enemy Front. Despite the quality of the games track record and reputation of developers specific this shooter, surprisingly, very well received.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

shooter quest. well, that would be schA stremnovato direction nepochetnoe is conductive voschem RPG usually. with the save anywhere also conductive in sutinah problems TK uses the point of Sobranie.
from such except parkrun and Krusanov and stalkerov Nitsche not remember. there are all sorts of end genus white gold and so forth so these games probably can find. the rest of the game leisurely games like ARMA 1-3 all sniper elite have a high threshold of entry so you can play them in the first game, probably not worth it. there is a game genre stealth. this is where Nada to kill the enemy secretly waiting for him but these games also a high degree of overlap (Deus CEN every splinter Zell) that is to play them hard despite the fact that they are slow.

r
raaddist 06.09.19

Cheater in the Act
Yes, I question added system

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.09.19

shooter (quest)
Shooter or questi, al shooter with elements of quest?

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Quake 3.
At the end of this month comes Samorost 3.

d
ded_dimitriy 06.09.19

Yes,the system is not particularly pleasing,but some of the suggested games you can play.

C
Chiter v Zakone 06.09.19

Can recommend Fallout New Vegas, 50/50 shooter and RPG. The game is SOOOOO long, so don't get bored.
From domestic games is Stalker, the whole series or Metro 2033. Both the requirements meets the requirements.
Well, from the old, the first two Max Payne. Great story, good action.

S
SP-minus 06.09.19

Star wars: Jedi knught 2 - after it, most games are rubbish to look

n
namaste.108 06.09.19

Good day! Sad story, I sympathize with you! Here be distracted from reality to the game Return to castle wolfenstein what you need!

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.09.19

Easier Call of Duty does not happen