3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gedzerath 14.06.20 10:14 pm

Salvation Singh (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

People like this dolbodar to save? Play on a medium difficulty level, prepared all so to pass the game as the second part, in stealth... And then you dipped the whole mug in the GOV... Throw on radiatorskaya arena in General. Filled, offhand, somewhere twenty cyberroam who are trying this Indian packaging wooden Mac.
Time to save him stupid is not enough, even if you run around like an idiot, waving his arms and diverting all the attention - until he dies in the crossfire.
Bastard hysterical, cosplay tough guy performed by fifteen-year-old teenager, angry enormously. The creators of the game a strange idea of special forces, albeit Australian.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.06.20

Dy lehko. After 50 downloads happened.
Throw two grenades soporific. You can quickly fly to the helicopter and with the other hand to pull out from the front of the battery on sinkers to zakidushki, scoring on the other. The case in a few seconds.

B
Bard Lyutik 14.06.20

there's a minute passed

A
Apokalipsis113 14.06.20

While the storm last with vision stomp to the goal along the way, stacking opponents (not lethal that would not attract the attention of all at once), you can throw gas grenades into groups of 3 or more of the enemy, the storm will not allow them to react with normal and everyone else is asleep. And then it will be the order to sweep, ogcnice will go on the attack, the Golden mask will have them distracted, this will cut down the back will not be difficult. The main thing that energy enough.

B
BioGen 14.06.20

Gedzerath
Don't worry, stocking up on batteries and forward to cut down the all - so all of them were worked out.
Solerno personally I do last, first, cut down their Darts with a rifle, and then next to Singh knocked out

G
Gedzerath 14.06.20

Thank you, managed.
However, remained without a rifle, and loot with these villains, but what to do. Boom hope, then we find anything.

S
Skinny_Vamp 14.06.20

Where is he even sitting?

C
Crazy Cat_2015 14.06.20

no need to save, just use to the helicopter and pulled the battery out of your nose

s
sphenomz 14.06.20

Such a joke that as soon as you get to Singh's, you won't kill him. Ie first run ahead of him, then you need someone - absorbs the rest.

G
Gedzerath 14.06.20

I thought so too. But this jerk at the sight of me sprang up, and rushed into the crowd, with his pistol. I already got beer, too! =(
For slow and leisurely veterans mental work, like me:
Spoiler
The first time you're in Prague, don't touch apartment in the neighborhood in search of a praxis, and effort - all the same distribution of points is impossible. Immediately run to the doctor, sitting in the beleaguered library. You can get there using the lift which is to the left of the arch leading to the checkpoint with one of the brothers, disguised as a police officer. Of course, you can try another way - but I was too lazy to spend the master key to the door in the sewers, and then a fucking gun fight. But after reload its Vindouz: sarif industries corporate Edition - when you can already more bright around on the subject of Goodies and swag...
I hope someone can help.

E
Ex_Vandal 14.06.20

I jumped from the top before the storm hit the Aug and fast (on all fours)))), on the left edge of the map got to the helicopter on the road a couple knocked out. Pass on the highest available difficulty, I will try rogues and the pacifist to take.

T
Tom[Cat] 14.06.20

Enough to kill one of the enemy, he as well as Singh sits behind ashikin against it and supercream seen that they skirmish, then you can just wait and collect the loot, or pull out the battery in the helicopter (but effort will not).

K
Klon6969 14.06.20

Before you engage on a full charge the battery, pistol gun reload, include the vision, I went to the left of the Elevator simultaneously firing enemies, you get there to the balcony, grabbing a rifle from one dead mask and look down, there back to you are all who shmalyaet in Singh, slowly chadstone all put and voila.

P
Papap Papap 14.06.20

I don't have time to sing is dying after 4 seconds, the screen saver

T
Tomato77777 14.06.20

Papap Papap
just run directly to the chopper

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.06.20

Papap Papap
Tomato77777
All right run...