3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mindstone 14.06.20 10:16 pm

Fan club of Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher)

People, surely among you there are people who read such a talented writer as ACE. Personally I took recently for the fourth, after overpowering the previous three. Please share your impressions about the reading. What book has impressed more? What I liked, what caught?.. Who is the most colorful character?... I bet it is possible to argue indefinitely..
187 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serg_Dor 14.06.20

Damn I didn't know that there is a forum of the Witcher COOL books are just great!!!!!!! I am constantly reading new books(used since childhood) on Andrzej nechayno stumbled over the week I read the whole Saga, then almost all of his stories, but then again Saga. Caught the last part, as the hunt to learn about the future of CRIS in the new world, but figure

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

I think any other ending would have seemed feigned..
After a marathon seven-volume story just hangs in zero gravity... IMHO, in this case, any logical conclusion would have looked ridiculous..

G
GEO.PS 14.06.20

Hmmmmm.... Turned off the computer and go better in the book....

PS. To Sep can all read :)

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

To Sep can all read

Gee, well, if it's not going to like it! :)

I
Inqus 14.06.20

People, advise how to start to read. If not difficult, list all his books about the Witcher.

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

People, in the face of me as the curator of this topic, I suggest:

1. Last wish
2. The Sword Of Destiny
3. The Blood Elves
4. The time of contempt
5. The baptism of fire
6. Tower Of Swallows
7. The Lady Of The Lake

This whole anthology to read at a time.

i
inqus II 14.06.20

Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll go to the store and will demand the entire anthology (former inqus).

S
Shader 3.0 14.06.20

Oh, no time to read anything off topic. The diploma and the spring urges now don't let me be distracted by anything else. And that too with pleasure would read (although I this case not a big fan). But I remember reading a book about Gerald, something about the Princess vurdalaki or something like that. More about some abandoned house, where the man still friend was not of this world. In General, I wonder Sapkowski writes. I like it. Read it all... but I have a range of interests too wide, can not everywhere. :)

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

Shader 3.0
This is not a book at just the first stories was the plot.
Oh, I remember, a year ago at the same time, the diploma wrote Genets forum Gothic 3 :) the Wheel is spinning!

But if the topic is books you can read if not for the story (IMHO bad), the effect of immersion. Thing incredibly soulful!

S
Shader 3.0 14.06.20

Oh, I remember, a year ago at the same time, the diploma wrote Genets forum Gothic 3
And defended it on 5+ (if I'm not mistaken). We then still in the Tavern often hung out.

And the atmosphere in the books of Andrzej really is designed in the best traditions of fantasy. I hope the developers of the Witcher will be able to pass it in the same unique style. The game simply has become a hit differently simply it is impossible.
PS. I hope I still give the rank of reserve officer. Otherwise otherwise will have to postpone exploring this virtual world Sapkowski years old so in 2.

o
orkestr odinokih serdec 14.06.20

does anyone have stories from book 1 favorite....??? use... characters and then let's obsudim...

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

Damn, the last time I read the book a year ago. But the first book is really a platinum piece, as it gave 120%. First recall that causehe imp with hemp fields.)) Very book read with the accompaniment of Govorilki, so ukania out corocznie. Remember the tragedy of Brooks and the bear identity is hooked. Well, the most important - his Majesty Yozh :))

o

Oh yeah, the topic about the hemp field - steers clear .)))) about Borch Three Jackdaws still liked it. the crowd there.. so diverse and colorful. actually, the first book really want to read. next is a little something....
about the Genie. - why are you laughing, dear elf? - this hovel is safe!

and in the last book, this GOP-company... Regis, Angouleme, and the rest .)))
shes there then was povorote story with Joram...

too bad I never read the book, ukania it would be fun to listen to.

U
Ukradennaya komnata sytyh 14.06.20

About Essie love story))))

and I still have the Tower of Swallows like it)))))

Generally AU talent)))) but if not for good, skilled interpreters, we would be spat from him... and how many good books here gone before someone's legs?)

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

Yes, as a matter of fact, he did it in the original to read. Translation requires talent, and almost same as that of the original author. Even the exact literal translation of fade. Not to mention a variety of ideoma and about the last scary dream translator - the puns and play on words. If purwodadi man is not a virtuoso, then the worst of semantic loss. It's a pity as not born in Russia (

o

oooo, I heard somewhere, how people spat on the translation of God's soldiers... Yes, the translation changes things.

Essie Eye :D beautiful and sad it was all over.

I also have the last book was (to the heap looks like).. crammed a couple of stories about Alice in Wonderland (on behalf of the cat! the phrase the cat girl, what are you ate what was here?! - or something like that) and a terribly depressing story, where the circle smelled of apples. about Tristan and Isolde seems to.

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

It's the same as another, and the literary parodies of the wizard?

o

well, there is not exactly a parody, more an alternative view...

and his book is the type of manual for beginners to write fantasy... that's where AC tebezza.

M
Mindstone 14.06.20

Well, as all posteaza not miss. Including over the other, however, it was only once, in the article about the archetype artenova tradition. Generally advises like such a cynic could write such clean, book.

E
Eldar 14.06.20

The game was pleased with the first video that I saw(a year ago). Awesome waiting for release. Now watch the movie the Witcher, the last series left.(honestly shitty the film was made). Now left prior to the game books to read that are on the shelf and waiting in the wings(for now reading about R. a Salvatore the dark elf, somewhere else 6 books left to read, then take for Sarovskogo). All books bought like (Last wish, Sword of destiny, the Road of no return, the Blood of elves Hour of contempt Baptism of fire Tower swallows lady of the lake), only the first to find the Witcher. I am afraid that the game will disappoint. (I have both always waiting, waiting for the game for 2 years, and when will-play-the plot is not much, management sucks, or something else in General... until the end not get. And when you know nothing - went to the store, bought, played, liked and play until blue in the face...) ...