3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxiBon313 14.06.20 10:21 pm

Is it worth taking? (Battlefield 1)

Is it worth taking?
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 14.06.20

yukon35
I liked Call of Duty: aerial Warfare.There are concerns that when this is all done in the campaign mode, will flock to multiplayer, especially in the evening and weekends and there will be a lag due to the overload of the STEAM servers, but for now everything is fine.

f
felistake 14.06.20

Want to buy but afraid it will be like with you liceami,5-7 gigs on the disk,the remaining 50 download from the net(I have a speed of only 10MB),in the end the day.As origin with it.the whole game on disc,or as much to spool?

P
Pavel Gorovic 14.06.20

If you take just for the console.... PC version saranna cheat. I wished I had bought (PC version), played for two weeks, the interest recaptured Chito-faggots :) alas... these Ki...Ki know how to ruin it.

D
Dedcorney 14.06.20

One of the sites just found this game for 250 rubles.What it is.Divorce?Something scary to give away money? Do you think people?I very rarely game to buy online,whether you want your grandson to take.

b
bmw 7 e38 14.06.20

Dedcorney
Probably a divorce. You better not be trying to buy the game on this website.
As they say, avaricious pays twice...

U
Umbasus 14.06.20

Dedcorney
This stolen ACC, if you guess the password by email that the jackpot if there is no ACC will take a couple of days.

f
farifilllm 14.06.20

To take is like a breath of fresh air after BF4 and BFH. Especially pleased with the opportunity in the future to switch between these three games directly from the game menu. But I advise all to wait for the discounts. He bought the ultimate edition discount black Friday. The amount is certainly not small, but for BF I'm willing to pay so much

c
carnadz 14.06.20

how should I

S
Sergey Atroshko 14.06.20

Of course

M
MikuHadsune 14.06.20

Discount it was a sin not to take, and so the price is obviously far-fetched!

P
Porsche911GT3RS 14.06.20

If you constantly play in a battle and this series is one of the most beloved, and the computer pulls, it's worth.

L
LOLMikuHadsune 14.06.20

Raw more game and generally weak. Do not take it.

L
Listoman 14.06.20

No, at release, even with interference you could take, but now the game killed 0 its curved patches. Lost 30% of fps, cut the schedule, wasted loading cores Proca(now some aspirit happens and the game can't distinguish physical cores from streams, etc.), frisp on low percent did not fiksanaly with the release of the anti-cheat can ban without cheating. The game just became unplayable piece of code. MB when the thread fixed, and MB and no