3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sania3D 14.06.20 10:23 pm

MicroProse GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Generally small microfreeze in randomly time to play but zhudko pisses me off.; l
What to do is not clear, although iron is normal.
Hark GTX 960 - 4GB
i5 3450 @ 3.1 GHZ
8GB RAM
Hard on 1 TB
Tried many things, namely.
1)Enabled Vsync in the driver,and the game included
2)Different program which cleans memory, etc.
3)was to Win 10 passed 7 rare friezes remain
Vidyuhi and percents are not heated, memory gradually fills up almost 8 GB
SSD can take? Or 16 GB of RAM
In General what to do to 100% remove even the rare friezes
42 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

Welcome.

In General what to do to 100% remove even the rare friezes -well, can upset at once-it will not work, because there is a network component, accordingly, the lags may arise because of the server on which to play.
As for the Frisians would agree that it is necessary to take SSD+ add RAM.
We also advise you to set your paging file is not floating. 3000мб.-approximately.

B
BulIdozer 14.06.20

I had friezes somehow, turned off the swap file and freezes disappeared, try

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

BulIdozer
Oberau the swap file go in the game, beats out the message about lack of memory... How to get around it not sure on the cross to click, the game freezes and closes.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

Timur Akilov
Network and what are they friezes? It is due to server can freesite for half a second-second Network... frieze is clearly not often the case, and here for hour games consist of dozens of possible... + In the main friezes are for very fast driving or for example, if you fly over the city, CDM does not have time, then the faster RAM is filled.. I Think I have most of what is their freezes..

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

Sania3DЕсли at high speed -can make a real HDD. The paging file is to remove-at 16 GB, with 8GB you need to put it, but I know if will be fixed so freesite should not, although if you have the hdd , put in ssd and see.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

Timur Akilov
Okay will purchase a SSD then you will look... And what will fit? Or any 100GB+ if only the game got?

d
d1mon2tr 14.06.20

Put the resolution of 800x600

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

d1mon2tr
Yeah thing is, the game goes at 60 frames on high, almost ultra

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

Sania3D
I would have taken more if the budget allows, to install Windows (system will Parkhaev) and there would fill in GTA. -https://market.yandex.ru/product/14108967/spec?hid=91033&track=tabs . but if not, here is look at the rating on yandex market and pritsenivayutsya. Good luck.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

Timur Akilov
Well, the main thing that helped..

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

Sania3D
accomplish your goal by the results

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Way too interested in the question how the game will behave on SSD, personally I have i7 3770K, GTX 1060 6G, 16GB DDR3, HHD, though there are friezes, but in intense scenes the frame rate sags, and at the same time and drops the load on the processor and graphics card, although it should be exact but on the contrary. Overheating is eliminated, the cooling is excellent and vidyuhi as the CPU heated up to a maximum of 60 degrees. Err on the low speed read data from the disk, it can sink the load on the processor because he just doesn't have enough data for processing.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
Unsubscribed as gain, I now percent where it is heated to 75 degrees and is loaded sometimes up to 97-98% is this normal?
The graphics card is not heated above 60 and loaded somewhere in the 60-70%

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
75 degrees is not Gud, quite possibly it may occur a so-called throttle when the CPU throws to force frequency work because close to critical temperatures. I would recommend to clean the heatsink of the CPU cooler from dust, replace thermal grease.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
For the video card temperature and has a processor of this class are natural. Used to play on the same config in GTA 5 but even with i5-2400, too, all 4 cores were hammered sometimes by 100 percent, and short-term load spikes to 100% was MicroProse and podragivanija got rid of microflow not only with the move to i7.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
OK will do, and how much RAM you have it with i5-2400

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
I've updated the config gradually, and only recently apnuli processor, so that when the i5-2400 was already 16 GB DDR3 RAM, really worked the frequency is not 1600 MHz as it is now, and 1333. Monitors and monitor results in games using MSI Afterburner, and GTA 5 more than 8 gigs is not eating in any way, problems with RAM can only occur if memory is less than 8GB.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

By the way, about disabling the paging file I think that this is bullshit, I cut it and test the many latest projects and no improvements at all, only on the contrary, many of the game crash after a while with error. But when you install SSD to disable it is definitely worth at least can move on HHD.

B
BulIdozer 14.06.20

DartDiezer
about pagefile, I had a 7850 and fx 8350,I think 8 GB of RAM or 10, and was present freezes for half a second when you drive,and only online and only with high textures, disabling the paging file, everything began to work normally.Moreover, errors in other games was not.But when I suggested to a friend for GTA, it don't even start

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

In General, paging, 50/50, worth a try but hoped for a result is not necessary.