3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 14.06.20 10:38 pm

Your stack in the game (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Play demoness.Now the stack rider ,arhidemona ,demons,vampire lords and BH. Very little BH stuff 5 although the leadership can hold 18 . haven't decided yet what to replace. Write one kind of stack someone who like new characters can be.=)
31 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 14.06.20

For me the optimal set.
Spoiler

s
sobr21 14.06.20

dark elven archers are still present,what their abilities are?

K
Kuznecov Aleksey 14.06.20

Pala, wizards, imps, imps are the scoffers, the 5th taste, I have dark inqui for a Holy shock+ resurrection. riders took :) and left for skill GG does not breed, and buy cheap.

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

sobr21
Unit great. A shower of arrows no worse than fireball.
Spoiler

K

I do not agree. agnisara we have 2 in a row, and only one shower :)
given that the fighting is rarely more than 3 rounds to go ...

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Kuznetsov Alexey
I have a fight longer than 1 round lasts.

s
sobr21 14.06.20

I took aralan fully who these hunters are there to take?And by the way right now, rent quest Orc in a shelter in the Orc riders - standing unit or nonsense like the circus?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

sobr21
Honestly, except for riders of any new unit in the refuge have not tried. Hunters in the Royal castle Galenika.
Spoiler

K

given that in your screenshot the army leadership under 560,000, it's understandable
I have 60 $ / lvlu demoness 55,000 barely gained

H
Hireidan 14.06.20

Kuznetsov Alexey
I scored 50K, but I was lucky I found the artifacts to -20% of the leadership for the demons, in the end, there were very many, but nevertheless in the last battle, the sweat of the wild was on a sophisticated level.

g
gerasim93 14.06.20

Play necro - the most important thing in the army - the rider on the dragons. Call random dragons under the nose of opponents, and then only cestui call around them (I have the leadership on the call of something in the region of 23 000). So the enemy has no chance.

G
GGame 14.06.20

Playing an Orc and the army consists of: Pulses, the Pulses of the scoffers, Arhidemona, Butchers, Demons. All breaking . Almost never join their ranks

L
Lexxach23 14.06.20

The last option from the GGame was my main when I played with the demoness, except that in the end I Butchers changed to Riders(after 40лвл),7-20уровнях more prefer of demonology butchers! 5th stack butchers taken on 25 40лвл GG about...the other 4 of the squad thanks to me! Now I play an Orc and I really like the version with Arhidemona,Shamans,Orc leaders,the Goblins with catapults, Orcs-Veterans , when I bring up the initiative, it is likely to change Arhidemona for Ogre! But it is up to the patient's head, but all fights are interesting, but not stupid ISP-ISP and rage +40 began, and the army then finishes...

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Lexinton
from 1500 to 3400 all different
What do you mean?

L
Lexxach23 14.06.20

Interesting numbers)! 4 red dragon about the same damage, and deal in units)))

B
Bastarder 14.06.20

Played a vampire in only one stack - the rider on the dragons on hard difficulty. Used spells Armageddon, Buran, a Shell of Chaos, a Natural call, the Call of the Phoenix. Passed without any loss.

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Bastarder
Sounds cool. This is possible only they have to be done manually.

B
Bastarder 14.06.20

nestrbob
Sounds cool. This is possible only they have to be done manually.

You know perfectly well that the king with Diana, you can do all you want Princess. By the end of the game the points the leadership of the mage so much, about 40 - 50 thousand, it is only 25-35 Riders. But the magician plays magic for 90% or more, but not many troops. Therefore, he needs units with a large zdrowiem, fire resistance and mobility, which include Rider and black dragons. Rider is still good and the fact that dragons call, they strike force and defence. They have uveliciti the number of Equestrians. Black dragons are superior Horsewomen amount of health and magic immunity, but the impact force are slightly worse and a few of them in the game.
Approximate the tactics of the battle a vampire with equestrians. Stack Riders throw companion Shield Orc, and when pumped Higher magic castwise over the course of two spells Armageddon (astral damage to the area one spell level 3 approximately 10-15 thousand, plus 70% lit) and release the dragons from the Rider. An ideal course companion vyzyvaet Decrosta area and again two spells, such as Blizzard (cold damage 8-9 thousand) or zaklinaniya call of Nature the call of the Phoenix. Under the shield the Orc Rider virtually unbreakable arrows of the enemy, and the summoned creatures, in case of their death, not schitayutsya losses. Therefore a game without loss. The number of Equestrians, in principle, can be very small, since they were playing the spells of Chaos and Order, and they are almost exclusively under the shield, releasing Pets..

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Bastarder
The theme, as far as I understand it, that is what army You mainly play in the game? Horsewomen can be obtained only after more than half of the game. And to pump magic to find the spell I will need a lot of time. Here it is necessary to write - with what army he fought during pumping.

R
Rolento 14.06.20

During pumping a vampire running around with ghosts, ancient ghosts, pirates, ghosts, priestesses of blood and vampires. The pirates gave gold and runes the Priestesses were all restored, the Ghosts of vampires to recover themselves