3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 14.06.20 10:38 pm

Your stack in the game (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Play demoness.Now the stack rider ,arhidemona ,demons,vampire lords and BH. Very little BH stuff 5 although the leadership can hold 18 . haven't decided yet what to replace. Write one kind of stack someone who like new characters can be.=)
31 Comments
Sort by:
r
reter1995 14.06.20

Is it possible in the game Rangers and elves to hire(really want archers to go through the game)?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

reter1995
Possible, perfect units.

r
reter1995 14.06.20

I understand only the dark version? or too light will be available?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

reter1995
Basically, the game units become available for hire after the capture locations i.e. dark. Try to insert into the slot bright, the werewolves ( which gives Grazing), they spoil the morality of other units.

r
reter1995 14.06.20

then take horsewomen like a tank, dark elves, hunters, Selyukov, but someone to take the fifth don't even know. Could you advise?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

reter1995
The game is still important to open the chests on the battlefield, for this you need a powerful unit ( that could fight behind enemy lines) and with high initiative. I use Arhidemona and Riders on the dragons. Royal Griffin is good.

r
reter1995 14.06.20

rider now in the army, wanted to take another arrow(maybe the Amazons to try?)

r
reter1995 14.06.20

*and so

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Spoiler

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

nope, dragons interesting thing was I had each stack from 1500 to 3400 all different

g
ghtfvb397 11.04.22

sobr21
we take the skeletons of archers and skeletons (according to the situation) any skeletons are affected by the hero’s skills for leadership + they have a whole bunch of cheap and not very artifacts - in the end + 40% leadership is easy)))) + dodge + damage + defense + crit 15 % + speed + 1. then we make a phantom of the resulting horde on the phantom, we hang an extension (closing how the clock looks) and just 2700 skeletons with a crit of -11500 are easily demolished, and the dwarf will help in this - it is buffed with art))) and here the option is either imps or 2 packs zombies (cheap as hell) who throw the second move and are waiting for the archers liked the battle on the white mountain - the lair of ice henchmen - the imps removed the necros do not go - some skeletons of zombies and goblins demolished with minimal losses and very cheap (they guard imbo treasures like in heroes - treasury) I repeat once again SKELETONS DESTROY EVERYTHING !!!!! .find them a teleport))))))) then we make a phantom of the resulting horde on the phantom, we hang an extension (closing how the clock looks) and just 2700 skeletons with a crit of -11500 are easily demolished, but the dwarf will help in this - buffs with art))) and here the option is either imps or 2 packs of zombies (cheap already horror) who throw the second move and stand waiting for the archers liked the battle on the white mountain - the lair of ice henchmen - the imps removed the necros do not go - some skeletons of zombies and goblins demolished with minimal losses and very cheap (they guard the imb treasures like in the heroes - treasury) I repeat again SKELETONS DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!! .find them a teleport))))))) then we make a phantom of the resulting horde on the phantom, we hang an extension (closing how the clock looks) and just 2700 skeletons with a crit of -11500 are easily demolished, but the dwarf will help in this - it is buffed with art))) and here the option is either imps or 2 packs of zombies (cheap already horror) who throw the second move and stand waiting for the archers liked the battle on the white mountain - the lair of ice henchmen - the imps removed the necros do not go - some zombie skeletons and goblins demolished with minimal losses and very cheap (they guard the imb treasures like in the heroes - treasury) I repeat again SKELETONS DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!! .find them a teleport)))))))