3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer.in.UA 06.09.19 08:06 pm

Need Your opinion ! ( a new service for players )

Good time of day ! This topic was designed to learn as much as possible of the views of people who are not indifferent to the games !
For several years the multiplayer components have become an important, and often the main part of the game. First and foremost, I believe it carries a competitive element in a team battle to earn more points, to lead the list by number of kills to drive the track with the best result, etc. In such cases, to feel like the coolest Pro gamer on the server with a swagger to post all in the nines. But lately, after enjoying fleeting fame, proudly looking at your nickname when it's at the top of the final table match (or a minute of shame, when he's at the end) that I often wonder how it would be cooler to play together with someone... Well, yeah with a friend, don't hurry to press Backspace let me explain ! Friends that I have, but one prefers PES and FIFA and I don't like sportski; in other runs the Code while I was in the fields battlefieldа; two forever in cs and DotA, they do nothing to take... someone does not pull the computer, someone does not have money, someone married... and so it turns out 15 steam +origin + battle net and no one to play ! No, of course there are people on the server, but even if you go into the game with a cry of " is There a Russian ??? Preferably adequate and speaking not only in abusive language !?! "- it's not always brings the results. So where to look for the brothers on the keyboard ? Faithful companions, the knights of the order of the PC ? Those who go through fire and zombies ? And began the search ... Different communities and topics in the forums – basically, the issues, the technical plan, discuss, experience... in the best case – "the team is looking for...". The team is certainly cool, I called a couple of times ( aren Total war, L4D2, HotS ) but here's the thing: I can this game play today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, and then go to her 3 weeks later. I think the kind of player the team needed. Come on, Group play: official, fan, VC, etc. Yes, you can EV, to go, to create a theme – and maybe someone will respond, so I did too. But when to do it for one or two games, sure, but if you play 2-3 or more games in a month... and every look for your group/website, where to register as something not very much.
Then I decided to find a website where you can easily find anyone for any game in the cooperative. Not found. Maybe bad looking, maybe someone of You knows a place, please report to point a finger, throw a link in the face. But I have not found. Upset, thought, something in the Internet there is weird. But Holy place is never empty should not be. Maybe I to try to fill this niche ? Asked this question to a friend of the programmer – a serious man, working for a cool company, writes sites for a decent amount shorter guy business. After hearing my idea he's not a fan of gaming fun by the way, in the first place consider it a financial component. And in brief, questioned the success of the enterprise. The cost of developing a quality project of this level is considerable, and its popularity and attendance may not cover the costs. As an option he suggested to put forward the idea on kickstarter, but first you need to accurately represent what will be. I decided to consult with You.
What I would like to see: a website (its design of appearance will not, this is not important) where I choose a topic I'm interested in the game, there all see who also is looking for someone to play, then search you can configure how you want: country, language, age, the time in which a person is going to play; the player's account (fill in which will be in its interests) with his stats in the game, a possible reference to the social. network, as desired. That is that I for example could find someone to play dying light tonight, that my companion was a Russian, aged 20, and before the game we will discuss what end of the map to go. (well, how to order a hooker, only free and without the risk of Contracting STDs ). And that just as easily could say to negotiate joint play backgammon on Wednesday at 3am with a minor Chinese woman from Kyrgyzstan. In General, I hope the point is clear, and it is not minor in Chinese, I just think that it would be great if everyone could easily find someone to run for an hour or two, your favorite, or just any game you like millet by signing up for one service. And there create command, pass the game, communicate with Citan.. .uh in General have fun. I just want to make their leisure time at the computer more interesting and diverse.
And if You have such problems? If You need this service ? Does this right to exist ? Checked would you ? Would support You whether such a project on Kickstarter ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
377885207 06.09.19

Not a bad idea, I wish not to fall down this website in the Bunker.

A
Anderby 06.09.19

Play with friends from real life.