3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
barboss2006 15.06.20 04:04 pm

Turok on the network (Turok)

Cton tried on the play grid, I didn't see not one game!
87 Comments
Sort by:
p
parazit1 15.06.20

OH WELL JUST WANTED TO STUMP ))))))))

p
parazit1 15.06.20

YOU TURKS ARE PLAYING?

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

I'm not talking about the game, because I play from 6 to 60 and even more, I mean speech, words which are used in the vocabulary.
I played before, now do not play! (Games are harmful habit which takes a lot of time:min sound warning!)

S
SaW_mc 15.06.20

Now who's playing? Knock in Asya
Want to play the game itself, the single, the cartoon played one against dinozavrov, kulen...

I
Ivan II 15.06.20

The people at thinking everything was normal. but then:I press. multiplayer quick play etc It says to me: Connecting with a network service is not installed.I thought my uchetku with che is not so I Have. but this time, fuck not configured Uch record.WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I
Ivan II 15.06.20

alla.gdrakon176
hi I got it was the norm. but then:I press. multiplayer quick play etc It says to me: Connecting with a network service is not installed.I thought my uchetku with che is not so I Have. but this time, fuck not configured Uch-entry to TH?????????????

d
drakon176 15.06.20

About the parasite Hey,remember me?I'm gonna kill you if you don't remember!!

O
OngBak 15.06.20

blea zakalibal Turok etot zahodit ne vse i(

A
ARM0R 15.06.20

about Hey ONg and PARAZIT1 and drakon )))
Yes vreale Choate does not plow conductive Turok ,and this game was good on the network
and there the hike is easy for LaRouche of cat dick s type steam current Turkova
Well, maybe if you want, let's in CrossFire is identically standards, the current that sho old Russian,the truth of the grave naming PTS worse but funny
if hto Turok played - my Skype - arm0r09

S
STORM44rus 15.06.20

The people and it will work and then writes that to the quazal server does not connect

v
vladislav vvv 15.06.20

People,anyone tell me cheats for Turok to have given you a knife to kill and to run faster,I would be grateful. Throw me an email!!

-
-Kosh- 15.06.20

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuu

R
Rashsherh 15.06.20

Fi.

-
-Kosh- 15.06.20

cheater.

b
baraka552 15.06.20

So how to play on the network, I can not understand? What to do with the Quazal servers?

x
x_RaZoR_x 15.06.20

Hi all! People help pliz go to Turks create an account and also when you wrote all the songs and also says cannot connect to Quazal server damn HELP PLIZ ASK PTS! PLAYED A LONG TIME IN THE GAME EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL AND CONDUCTIVE WHAT IS THE GARBAGE! PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ PLIZ HELP WITH THE SERVER! WANT TO PLAY THE TURK SO! I LIKE THIS GAME ESPECIALLY ON THE NET!

b
baraka552 15.06.20

The Program Tunngle! Shake it off. site, after registering on it, then install the prog, then enter your account on the website, then look for the network named Turok, go in there and everything! If th — my Skype: baraka552 , my partner soldat1314 . Contact me or him, we can explain.

b
bespalov I 15.06.20

I have the following problem 1.) When I try to create an account it says that the game cannot connect to Quazal server. 2.) When trying to log in a quick game or custom says that the game cannot connect to the server and Tunngle freezes and when rasviet writes the same mistake. Guys what to do? Maybe Tunngle kakieto additional parameters to enter.

A
Alex Side 15.06.20

I bespalov
You have a licensed version of the game ?

V
Vladisalv 15.06.20

The network game works? Otoh, I can't play over a network,because no account is created and written,that cannot connect to Quazal server. With the Internet I every way. Tell me what to do...