3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 15.06.20 04:05 pm

The unrest in the United States 2020

Riots in the United States.

► It is believed that the police are trying or should be trying to regain trust, and I agree with this opinion comrade Zlobin. He seems to be the defender of America, a fierce Pro-Western and all that. Well, of course ), And with him there is a dispute on the transfer of Solovyov: the presenter does not understand this approach. That is, should work, and only then will restoring order. Well, well. That is, we should allow vandals to loot all the stores to beat or even kill people and so on, and when they get tired, then we can restore order? ^_^

► There is only one right way: the unrest we must first suppress, and then to raise public confidence in the police. To investigate, changes, system changes, anything. But AFTER the suppression of the riots, not before or during. Criminals must be stopped by any means, up to physical destruction. To restore order by all available methods, and then to understand, that someone don't like who and what to punish, including among those who sits in power. This scheme is time-tested and undeniable.

► Another thing (hypothetically), if the vandals really get himself a military power, and to suppress them is impossible, using the army and national guard. In this case, the government is trying to negotiate, but now the US is anything close to this. Riots for the most part satisfied with the blacks, under the slogan smash shops and so on. This is not the way to get your message across, it is a way to attract the hatred of the law-abiding and respectable, in the United States these about half will be exactly. Those for the solution of the problem by force. And I with them absolutely agree.

► Yes, the people have the right to revolt, but in what way is this happening? Heh ) By looting and stealing? Uporotyh slogans and the inability to listen to someone else's opinion? Try the black is there to explain that not only black life matters, and all life matters. Immediately get in the face, and along other parts of the body will kick your ass ^_^ Is savages, not people. Reverse racism. So things do not.

And WHERE the cries of the liberals and human rights activists of Russia and the WORLD that in the United States violate human rights, because THERE are police carry out thousands of arrests the kids! Children there, children! They can't be touched, criminal bloody regim! What, no? Nothing? Ale, Radio Liberty, Ekho Moskvy, Bulk? Hello, where your appeal against the bloody regime of trump, against American outrage?! =]

► With regard to the problem of racism in America, it is not so simple. It is logical that blacks in the US biased attitude from the police or the ordinary citizens, because most of the criminals of the US and sitting in prison is who? They ) Negroes. African Americans.
But it would seem logical to conclude that they are to blame for this? Not really. The American system is not unique, each state has its own laws, traditions, all in its own. Education in schools for blacks worse than whites, and this is partly because blacks don't trust white teacher, do not listen to him, he is not the authority, and therefore his lessons are useless. Thus, education suffers, and with incomplete schooling where to go black? He won't get far, the way to the elite of society closed with rare exception, to be among the highly paid workers very difficult. Plus their traditions here and there... a street gang, it's fun. And then in small stolen wallet, grabanut shop and etc... and here we are ready young criminals. And the cops catch them, sometimes shoot. A vicious circle.

The problem is inside US: it is not a perfect system, there is a specificity of corruption in the government is (embedded in), lobbying (the same corruption, only institutionalized). Medicine is not all one level: the higher your income, the higher the quality of the services to you. And here banal conclusion ) the Sense of super-cool of medicine (that is not disputed, by the way), if it is not available to all. Not for everyone. Education? The same. Pay loot, and you will have the education. It is not all one level. And sorry, not everyone can be excellent to get to the top. Yes, they are among blacks, but this is the exception. The main mass is still in the lower ranks, brought outside and his parents, which is also from the bottom and teach their children to fear of white cops and so on. And this order in American society, there is perhaps from the very beginning, after the abolition of slavery.
There should seriously change the whole system from the ground up, everything to change, otherwise it is useless, and tension in society will remain forever.

It was fun to watch as in one scene white Americans bowed the knee before black and asked for forgiveness for the years of slavery ^_^, the children of the grandparents are responsible? But I have another question: how about to do the same thing, apologizing to the true native Americans? ;]

PS
Ramadan, riots... just compare 8)

Ukraine 2014, USA 2020...
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Masha
Where I wrote that I was a pleasure to watch?

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Gauguin
By culture I mean not Museum-theatres-monuments (not only them, at least), and mental status at the household level. And I would not say that our capital is the bellwether.
If a culture had a view of the theatres, cinema, etc. then there are statistics? Where someone goes and how much goes? Statistics are there? And the so-called culture relates to the mentality (although mentality does not exist as such). Usually people are more cultivated( educated) more balanced in terms of the mentality.
PS I Feel now our dialogue will result in a series of arguments our natsyya the most well-read, etc.

m
masha 15.07.20

Alex0493
I wrote about sites dibrivki video, proposed to limit access to these sites, that people do not turn into pigs. Clearly written that online burp on camera. And you answer me that there is nothing to limit, and therefore let them look.
I heard that on the First channel promoted these sites, so I don't know who these people think. Well there is Dom2, and for a long time, and lately all but the dill has slipped.

Alex0493 wrote:
What are you doing on the game portal?
I play a decent game, without the seamy side.

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Masha
I wrote
You wrote... hmm... why you have a female nick?... However, we have gone from the topic)))
That's BAN is a syndrome totalitarian man. People will understand: what they watch, where to go, what to eat, what to drink, etc. What a stupid habit to deny everything that is not exactly like someone... Not like it do not look, do not go.

I play a decent game, without the seamy side.
Well then go on and on. And the fact that you don't like it, why others should not like it?
P. S. I here's House 2 and all that kind of nonsense, including an evening of mu....on (I mean Solovyov and others like him) don't look. But it is not flush for the prohibition.

m
masha 15.07.20

Alex0493
I am for freedom and other crackdown. Large site with multi-million audience, make people pigs, can not exist without government involvement.

Here was Dvach in 2009, well was, I don't mind, let them be the sites, there were going quietly confident people and shit and no one interfered, and then I read Dvach was closed, and opened again through the years, and the current dvach, I read oversees Mailru with captcha from Google, there proxy is prohibited, as it is made.

Quiet independent sites where people communicate on the loose threads, the state does not need, there Roskomnadzor finds a picture and quietly blocks the website. The sites no one advertises, and this site's popularity in our days is a minus.

Therefore conclude that large sites with multi-million worldwide audience with disgusting and tiberiana, komuto need, otherwise I would Roskomnadzor would find a picture or video and closed the access.

You write that people razbirutsya where to go, but of course will understand. With such a scale is piggish of sites, people can not resist not to follow fashion. And also for the so-called modern artists of song.
or here's a political example, friend anal, which here and there protesters.

Logically thinking.

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Masha
I am for freedom and other crackdown
But you wrote before that should be banned
can not exist without the participation of the state
Where the influence of the state, there is ALWAYS a crackdown. This is especially true of the INTERNET. The Internet does not tolerate the intervention of the state-VA. Too difficult to control, almost impossible. And the Internet itself is such a thing... freedom. Example - try our Recomposure block Telegram. But it did not work, so as to control the Internet VERY difficult. You contradict yourself, maybe not disagree, but then, apparently, is freedom for you this is the crackdown. Everything is clear with you. This conversation is over)) makes No sense to continue

N
Nevoeiro 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
For me as someone from white play the black card, reaching the certain for the period of the task, the whole Orgy will subside to nothing. Of course with certain buns for those who then there was supposedly achieved.
Then it will be possible for example to play a white card or a little later, again black.
The Indians do in the United States to rebel is not given, although there were a lot of moments.
At the expense of the liberals, so they will yell if the salary they give those who play the black card.
Then there is the article Nuland came how to go for the jugular of the President of the Russian Federation, and not a word about the lawlessness in the United States.
By the way on the website TASS was schedule may now have can not remember what year there is a schedule,but the essence is. The fall of the dollar,and then a military conflict where either the dollar to rise, and all is quiet. And again the dollar's decline ,military conflict. The conflict satisfied the United States.

Alex0493
Question, how do you think the telegrams are allowed to work in Europe without any conditions, and Durova to live in England.
Alex0493 wrote:
Soran, say to whom it is necessary))))
What culture is better then Yes... Depends on where in the cities, yeah (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, etc. on the list) And in the regions... the regions, the decline of both economic and cultural. Our government for its corruption and disregard for the people, engendered in the people a hatred of the rich, but also to those that have nothing to do with power, those who made a fortune themselves. Well, for example: people see how to put another tatuada (the Deputy or the official) corrupt, therefore people think that EVERYONE who has at least some power and money, they are all corrupt. Among the FE there are very few. So this could cause a social explosion more powerful than in the US.
And this is a question for those honest rich you are talking about. And they certainly are not white and fluffy as you think, Yes, fair wages and money, and that's where they put them for what purpose is another question.
And who is this possible social explosion should be prevented, rather the putting on of the rich pitchfork States? And what do rich, I do not want to prevent such an explosion or is it the very rich in their own interests and about his sponsor?
Or that the state should take the culture to the regions, and the rich would not want at least some contribution to the country to do in addition to taxes and mischief? Or if they just piled up where it is safe))
You interesting to speculate, here it is MASHA says to ban you, it was caught in the fact that it contradicts itself.
So you are the same censorship of the Internet and then talk about freedom of the Internet.

N
Nevoeiro 15.07.20

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y
K. I. L. L. J. O. Y wrote:
When we have people come finally to the streets against this illegitimate power to overcome this plague! What US going on you POH...?
And I understand you are sitting at a side view that will later need to take strontium?
And what about the illegitimate government, tell me how you define it? It is your legitimate power, and will be here the same joy and say that it is illegitimate, people why are you silent, like in this case to be?

j
jigadloff 15.07.20

looks like the truth!

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Nevoeiro
Question, how do you think the telegrams are allowed to work in Europe without any conditions, and Durova to live in England.
What it requires conditions? In England it is not blocked. Do not block that works. On the Internet there is no concept as territory, just as there are rules but there are others. There are domains (.ru,.uk.us.pl.es, etc.) and DNS servers through which you access the Internet - will block Telegram in England, in the domain .uk, as it would be impossible to come by in England in the Telegram. This applies to all countries of Europe. And as Durova... like, will give a residence permit or whatever it's called, allowed means allowed, no means no.

And this is a question for those honest rich you are talking about. And they certainly are not white and fluffy as you think, Yes, fair wages and money, and that's where they put them for what purpose is another question.
And who is this possible social explosion should be prevented, rather the putting on of the rich pitchfork States? And what do rich, I do not want to prevent such an explosion or is it the very rich in their own interests and about his sponsor?
Or that the state should take the culture to the regions, and the rich would not want at least some contribution to the country to do in addition to taxes and mischief? Or if they just piled up where it is safe))
Among the rich there are law-abiding, who pay taxes and bribes did not take/give. Apparently you're one of those people who thinks that all rich korumpirovannye and have ties in the government (if something goes wrong they'll run with it). No, it is not. Among the private owners are the majority. And I do not want to write about something that is not true. Russia decided to count everyone who lives better than you, bastards, corrupt officials, etc. the list goes on. ALL the evil of the rich. Yes, coooeee.

You interesting to speculate, here it is MASHA says to ban you, it was caught in the fact that it contradicts itself.
So you are the same censorship of the Internet and then talk about freedom of the Internet.
And where the words banning and censorship? I just wrote that it is strange that man (in the profile specified gender) female nick and avatar is female. And that's all. When a person is essentially nothing to say he starts to NIT-pick, to pluck words out of context, etc.
P. S All of you understand. The dialogue was over.

P
Portmen 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
up to the physical destruction
In any case it is impossible to do, it could cause even more chaos. In such cases, should be used and used non-lethal weapons.
My opinion, if the authorities say so, was an urgent need to suppress the protests, they would have done it long ago. But this does not happen, perhaps due to the fact that the movement is starting to support various large companies + in part, the government is afraid to aggravate the situation + situation overall, not super serious (this is not what happened in Ukraine, not the level).

B
BattleEffect 15.07.20

Nuggetty criminals in most.
Accidentally banged a typical maggette - uhh independence
Killed a black teenager, due to the fact that the police thought that a hamburger is a gun - well, just a hissy fit, yell and all.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

► Slavery did not start in America, of course, it was a long time before the discovery of America, but now I do not know. When on plantations in the US, so to speak, over the Indians, they became too small, there is a problem with the lack of slave labor in North America. And then assistance was provided by the good Europeans: they decided to take slaves from Africa, transported them on ships of the English fleet. During the delivery of blacks from Africa to America, where a quarter of blacks did not survive. Then another, and at the time of delivery on Board of ships in Africa there were also many casualties. And at plantatsiyah in the United States the slaves did not live in the best way. To old age, few lived.
In addition, among the slaves to America, England and supplied slaves from among the Irish! In both. That's what I don't understand: it is white people not black, what happened? Why are the Irish hated??? Nonsense...

► Slavery in Russia... there was this. Serfdom is a certain organization of labor and property at the castle, it is absolutely not the same thing, that the slavery of blacks in America. Here it is necessary to know what it is, not to be ignorant and equate serfdom to slavery in America as well as some idiots or venal creatures equate communism and fascism/Nazism.

► Protests of blacks in America and in Europe is interesting because it's not like a kind of revenge in white, no. It's more like the justification of banditry, lawlessness, rights to steal and plunder under the banner of their rights. In other words, it is a form of hypocrisy, a false promise. Otherwise the protesters will go only to government institutions and capture them.
Although seriously, that's in General not give. If you think about it... well, what does it mean? Revolution? And who will manage? These thugs? Yes, they are still racists, white slaves will do, will kill, Rob, it's not a revolution would be really stupid to anarchy, the destruction of the state as such, no order...
And don't forget, that somehow politicians can use similar protests in their favor. And don't forget the essence of Western civilization: it was built by looting the entire planet. That England and other European countries that America, their wealth is largely other people's resources and other people's brains, other people's hands. That is, in moral terms, this insignificance, the minions of hell, and slavery is just a part of all this devilry of Western civilization.

► America/USA, apparently, is as much a victim as those against whom the Americans were directed their weapons. America is a victim of transnational corporations and banks, which by and large do not care where on the planet is concentrated the main strength of political, economic, or military sphere. At the moment transacti well settled in America, and it may seem that here, they say, the US government are bad, and the America/USA is so bad, but this is only partially true. They could be normal, to live in peace, solve internal problems, but the Americans themselves do not give and will not give, because then there will be nothing to do transnation.
Transparity live at the expense of others, and it is important to maintain a here and there or a conflict in the active phase, or a hidden inner conflict that sometimes breaks out locally. America is the victim of immoral degenerates, that is the true EVIL on the planet. And the unrest there or in England is a demonstration of the power of transaciton. The world must see the true enemy of mankind, but it is deeply integrated into a particular state, owns the media and many influential people, some of whom probably do not realize whom you will serve. And if we continue this logical chain, with her so to speak the higher powers, is a simple conclusion: transnational corporations is Satanists, and it is clear *who* in the end it all need...
Therefore, the West as a Bastion of evil on the planet will continue to slander Russia and not to allow Europe to become independent. And when Russia finally decides to clean up the information space from the satanic offspring (bulk and other critters), active struggle can transfer to Europe. Yes there already in Europe pressured the Russian language, generally speaking. Out in the same Latvia local devilry userauth broadcasting in the Russian language, although in Latvia of the three Baltic States most of all Russian...

Alex0493 wrote:
Soooo cares about America... What is like to live there... I wish We had their problems
Would you like to see on the streets of your city, wandering Gopnik different color skin and forced you to kiss their shoes? To the homeboys of the crowd smashed shops and other city buildings? -_-

Just an interesting topic and important for the world, these riots have already emerged outside the United States. Yes, they need to start powerfully and ruthlessly suppress: first, the violent suppression of degenerates, and then you can hold a conversation, easy to solve the current problems. But not Vice versa.

Alex0493 wrote:
People will understand: what they watch, where to go, what to eat, what to drink, etc. What a stupid habit to deny everything that is not exactly like someone.. Not like, do not look, do not go.
By the way, this is related to ideology. People will understand and people this society. If society is composed of different layers, where a particular layer has its own worldview, religious beliefs etc, it is difficult to unite such a society. Potential conflicts are already inherent in society, and only a strong government can curb the current and probable future problems in society.
The US government is not strong as it is disparate. There is no analogue of the Russian interior Ministry, for example, governors can send nafig its President 8) a lot of fun there. Well that's the problem in USA, which either was not, or did not dare to talk seriously.
And not only in the United States. In Germany, many thousands of refugees have taken? Well, that's why? And when foreigners began to wreak havoc, were censored, and the Germans knew about the crimes of aliens from Russian RT...
Or take England. There are now also fun. What is this nonsense? The government is weak and can not suppress the anarchists? -_-

Alex0493 wrote:
Where the influence of the state, there is ALWAYS a crackdown
1) No state will fail to live a normal life, nothing better has been invented. If you do not agree, life example please (but not, alas)
2) the Crackdown has no direct relationship to the state as a unit of society. Each state imposes their own rules, their own laws and prohibitions. Let's ctirisize a bit of Singapore, where you're not allowed(!) litter on the street and can look fine? Or will ctirisize a bit any state where you're not allowed to kill people at their discretion.

Alex0493 wrote:
The Internet does not tolerate the intervention of the state-VA
Finally something with which I agree =]
The Internet is another world, where other principles. If in the real world to communicate with you I would only if you would get a visa and spent the money at least for fuel (or ticket) to meet in the Internet, I can do it at any moment, sitting in his Estonia.
You see, the criticism should be constructive. Criticism of the government. Do not worry, I have something you have to criticize. But when I read nonsense fighters against the system" sort of verbal diarrhea, Denis, this is already crossing the limits of decency 8)

Alex0493 wrote:
including an evening of mu....on (I mean Solovyov and others like him) don't look.
Because I write in the style of a typical young anarchist, who wants to know nothing about the world.
Let's talk about Solovyov? I instantly salt in one post, lol. Your arguments seen many times in the subject of the coronavirus, where the local degenerate Deniska barrel rolls on this man, like many others like it on the Internet. And there are no arguments, only one verbal diarrhea.
Always fun to read these 8) the Young the ignorant. How about a bulk? Or Sobchak?...
Who is telling the truth about Russia, for example? Well, who are you ready to listen? Very curious.

Alex0493 wrote:
Among the rich there are law-abiding, who pay taxes and bribes did not take/give
True. But how about another question? And how would you personally define, what rich is lying about themselves, took bribes/give and so on, and which speaks honestly and does everything? For example, the same unknown reason you hated Solovyov said that he gave more than millions of rubles in support of Russian doctors (anti-coronavirus), you believe it or not? And not only he did so.

PS
By the way, about Lukashenko. Don't understand the positive shouts at him. Comrades, are you really so naive? )
Please, here's an article about Lukashenko, review. Sure, if you were to live there, I would know the situation inside and would cease to praise him...

But the theme of chaos, unrest is not restricted to the discussion of the action of blacks. There are other issues that should be discussed anyway...
Here's an article about (link), it would be nice to reveal some information about the work of the NKVD, given that so much time has passed. Since thirtieth years of the 20th century! Here I agree with the criticism of government, but rather, in this case criticism of the FSB, who don'T want to drop the data.
I like whistleblowers especially important everything about, excuse me, of the truth of any developments. Moreover, I repeat, the deadline has long passed, the 30th years... paint was already declassified, it's time. And discuss it in gear Solovyov also would not hurt.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 15.07.20

Nevoeiro
And I understand you are sitting at a side view that will later need to take strontium?
And what about the illegitimate government, tell me how you define it? It is your legitimate power, and will be here the same joy and say that it is illegitimate, people why are you silent, like in this case to be?
This zaskar writing you do not even want to play this game.
- And you go and vote for the amendments to the Constitution, for the nullification of the illegitimate terms.

A

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y
No, no, no, that's not right 8) Dwight honestly to explain the illegitimacy of the government itself, that is, the meaning of the term, illegitimate power. And immediately after this excuse to justify why Putin is an illegitimate leader.
And that SQUAR-sacsvr easy to say, but I would like specifics.

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y wrote:
When we have people come finally to the streets against this illegitimate power to overcome this plague! What US going on you POH...?
Not*. Do you know why genuine parts*? Because street protests it's a great show that can be in the cities of Russia.
So, OK, you disagree? If you think that Russia would otherwise justify. Put them on the shelves, using knowledge of the realities of life in Russia and the logic, please.

Revolution can certainly have an effect, but I think we have only a superficial vision of the situation. In the United States, and Russia. Experts can help with this knowledge gap, by the way. What, for example, you can have your own opinion about the economy, if you are an expert on the economy? No, other than purely narrow-minded approach: a fridge full of food...
So, criticism is criticism, but do not forget the constructive ?

PS
And of course footage like idiots white black shoes kiss, this is a must see! )))

N
Nevoeiro 15.07.20

Alex0493
Alex0493 wrote:
What it requires conditions? In England it is not blocked. Do not block that works. On the Internet there is no concept as territory, just as there are rules but there are others. There are domains (.ru,.uk.us.pl.es, etc.) and DNS servers through which you access the Internet - will block Telegram in England, in the domain .uk, as it would be impossible to come by in England in the Telegram. This applies to all countries of Europe. And as Durova... like, will give a residence permit or whatever it's called, allowed means allowed, no means no.
On account of the domains, it's understandable, talking about something else.
If it works with the secret police, the old merges or not in England?
After his interview one of the reasons he went to the United States, what him in the lights of democracy once said you drained the old security services.
Alex0493 wrote:
Among the rich there are law-abiding, who pay taxes and bribes did not take/give. Apparently you're one of those people who thinks that all rich korumpirovannye and have ties in the government (if something goes wrong they'll run with it). No, it is not. Among the private owners are the majority. And I do not want to write about something that is not true. Russia decided to count everyone who lives better than you, bastards, corrupt officials, etc. the list goes on. ALL the evil of the rich. Yes, coooeee.
Whoa, let's not make assumptions about me or you, we are discussing this topic from different angles.
There is none of this denies. But there is a caveat, a big business in any way involved in corruption schemes.
Maybe you should not generalize and say that in Russia it's nice to assume that all rich are bad, this is a very strong delusion. Otherwise it turns out that blaming others for certain actions,you comes as well as those whom you accuse.)
So the rich should participate in and contribute to the correction of the situation or not?
Alex0493 wrote:
And where the words banning and censorship? I just wrote that it is strange that man (in the profile specified gender) female nick and avatar is female. And that's all. When a person is essentially nothing to say he starts to NIT-pick, to pluck words out of context, etc.
P. S All of you understand. The dialogue was over.
And you your quote didn't read it, read it does not your comment
Alex0493 wrote:
Limit have entertainment software associated with the Internet, along with entertainment sites agibilium content.
There are all sorts of sites short videos where very smishno jokes, there seems to burp Tolley Tolley show their disgusting on Cam, I do not quite understand the meaning of the movies., removed content it is unclear to whom calculated.
Sorry your comments are not quoted, but that's fixed.

N
Nevoeiro 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Finally something with which I agree =]
The Internet is another world, where other principles. If in the real world to communicate with you I would only if you would get a visa and spent the money at least for fuel (or ticket) to meet in the Internet, I can do it at any moment, sitting in his Estonia.
want to say that the Internet is independent from the state?
What does not tolerate government intervention in the Internet, how is it manifested?

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Alex0493
Alex0493 wrote:
while the mentality does not exist as such
This misconception, unfortunately.
Alex0493 wrote:
People will understand: what they watch, where to go, what to eat, what to drink etc
No, the fact of the matter is that there is. To prevent degenerative can and should be. Your anthropological naive optimism, and indeed of any liberal.

A

Nevoeiro wrote:
want to say that the Internet is independent from the state?
What does not tolerate government intervention in the Internet, how is it manifested?
1) probably partly Independent. Providers give access to the network, and the providers can be private or public, depends on the situation. I have Prov private, the state does not. Either your question is not about that, and I don't understand )
2) Intervention as manifested? And how do you the law of Spring and other attempts kopirastov to push their own rules in the Internet space? Specifically, in the ru-domain, obliging service providers to block this and that. Bans all sorts of trackers, for example.
PS
Bans must be justified by public ideals and traditions in a given society. No group of wise men to determine what is possible and what is impossible, and the society. Heh ), Given that Russian society is highly heterogeneous, to talk about global bans is difficult. But you can still find examples of how said friend Gaugin, degenerative that should be banned, although I'd add: to calculate in real life and punish. And then ban the ban, and the sense of it, if you can walk...

D
DIMON TOOLS LITE v0_00074 15.07.20

All you need to do, just arrest all the witnesses.
And, no you pseudovolcanic people, no hype.
But now, those who are literally 2 centuries ago, were ready for a piece of bread in the throat by his own vomit, shouting that they are the best, Very funny.