3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 15.06.20 04:08 pm

Re: game

What game you plan to play in the future?

It is no secret that a truly good game is not the number of image light rays, polygons, etc.
Really good game distinguish reygrobellet and uniqueness. (not a soulless Assembly line.)

Recently passed Morowind and saw this. Scarim can be beautiful, but may not be more interesting and exciting third Scrolls. Many interesting gamplay mechanics in new games stupidly cut in favor of console gaming, a limited few buttons on the joystick.

And what games do you think deserve to beat them in the future?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 15.06.20

shadowrun hong kong at the moment replay. I think to remember his youth and re-take final fantasy 8 and 9. And and assassins 2 with all the expansions, resident evil zero c for 6, macc effect, dragon age, the banner saga, Batman and South Park to the holes worn.

a
airstorm 15.06.20

yariko.v
The same Morrowind and Gothic 2, you can replay and replay. Also in the same breath periproctitis Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and the Witcher (the first one! - talking about old games). Far Cry 3, in contrast to all subsequent as well worthy of pereprohozhdeniya. If you need a simple smart shooter elevates the excitement to exorbitant values, it is Unreal Tournament 2003/2004, or the Heretic with Doom 2!!!
yariko.v wrote:
distinguished not by the number of image light rays, polygons, etc.
well.... strategies with a radiant vyser not yet, however, had rolled into a complete corner abound. Old strategies for pereprohozhdeniya Civilization... (Yes... tooot the DOS), Dune 2000, Red Alert 2, Generals / Generals ZH, Tiberian Sun, Imperium Galactica II, Age of Empires 2 ... but this legendary game not only remasteri, but remignoli...like Commandos 2 c Bastion, as well as Rome TW and Medieval 2 TW

D
Dogmit 15.06.20

These games are played several times.
GTA 4, 5
ancharted 2
lark new
last of the AU
weights 4 and 5, taktiks
metro 2033 series
bioshok
prey
dishonored 1,2
residents
splinter Sella
heathman
krayzisy
the first dragon age
the Witcher 1 and 2
the year of war 2 and 3
grandfather space
dum 2016
Batman Arkham series
Deus ex human revolution
bulletshtorm
max Payne 1,2,3

D
Diablonos 15.06.20

mnom-mnom-mnom.
Something that used to obtain some new experience. Nioh for example with increased complexity and a different set.
God of Whore. Persona 5. Heroes 3 like to replay.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.06.20

can be pass тес4 oblivion with modern mod graphics and p peck-peck

F
FallenGhost 15.06.20

For 14 years again passed these games:
СпойлерNeed for Speed: Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, ProStreet, Undercover, The Run
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas, IV, Episodes from Liberty City, V
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, The Two Thrones
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings 3: Wild Hunt
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Risen 1, 2: Dark Waters 3: Titan Lords
Devil May Cry 3, 4, 5, DmC
Resident Evil 4, 2 (2019)
Detroit: Become Human
Everlasting Summer
Slender: The Arrival
Assassin's Creed III
Dark Souls I, II, III
Burnout Paradise
Total Overdose
Call of Juarez
Dishonored
Bloodborne
Just Cause
Until Dawn
Fahrenheit
A Way Out
Mafia II
Deepa to live plan, I don't know. Well, I think I'll one day replay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas, one part Dark Souls, and maybe the entire trilogy for the fourth time, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Resident Evil 4, Need for Speed any one of these - Underground 1, 2 and Most Wanted, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and/or The Two Thrones, Devil May Cry 3 and 4. The first part of Red Dead Redemtion happy pereproydu if I get the chance, Demon's Souls too, but night has announced a remake on PS5 already this version.

y
yariko.v 26.06.20

MunchkiN 616
I agree, Oblivion is a good game, right now it pereprohozhu for the Khajiit. In gameplay in comparison with, for example, with the ever-casual Skyrim all armor and always a sharp weapon, it's even better than Skyrim in stereo the helmet. And the graphics in TES4 on the maximum even without mods it looks no worse boring sirisky scenery, good power GF9800 allows you to enjoy all the beauty the fourth of the Scrolls.

G
GG4 26.06.20

To replay a single game makes no sense, you already know everything in advance and nothing can surprise you.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
And the graphics in TES4 on the maximum even without mods it looks no worse boring sirisky landscapes
there are no shadows from the buildings that I was deeply saddened. but it is possible to include the full reflection and obge water nom was Aki sruzis

r
requiemmm 26.06.20

Can be really Oblivion, it was old enough that I drawn to. Of course, with mods, vanilla goblins with her 46-level as that is not attractive:)
I don't know when it will be, I have the car started and postponed games, it is necessary first to dig them, something to dropnode something to finish...
Singles pereprodat not for games or new experiences, but rather to remember ourselves in the past period of time and again to see and hear favorite characters. No interesting gameplay experience there is, of course, is no more. You just want to hear complaints Viconia that you have to waste time with fools, read the comics of max Payne, or again, to come to the door, which is locked and will not open the key to her Star.

V
V_l_a_d_1 26.06.20

Well if you select most the this Skyrim 5, Rebel Galaxy, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Stalker .