3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Eagle Returns 17.06.20 02:21 pm

RAID Mode. Discuss, share opinions (Resident Evil: Revelations)

I played in this miracle. The impressions are positive. But there are some strange moments to me:

1) each additional passing locations out of exactly the same monsters are in the same places. It completely kills the desire for repetition of locations, because you already know where someone is waiting for you.
2) Location is very small. Meager locations where you already know where you'll get some enemy - why to play it more than once?
3) Why to play it in co-op?
4) Why was such a fine study (receiving exp, leveling, shop) this one-time mode?

All cards are designed for one, maximum two passes. So I really do not understand why there was a need to tie the system of leveling and co-op. This is from the category passed and forgotten, for why replay the same meager maps with the same enemies in the same places I think clear can't explain nothing to me. What do you think?
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 17.06.20

I run in this mode and did not understand what it is
To run the same card that sinlge only other characters..I don't know
4 of the Mercenaries mode was awesome. There was something to play
In part 5, too. Yes and 6 of the mode more interesting
In short RAID mod on the fan.

F
Folks 17.06.20

I liked it, but tried only the first 3 cards for which you can replay:
- A 10 minute co-op
- obtaining skins (boost status)
- rare guns
- hidden emblems (currency)
mobs with nicknames of characters on the selection of the card is indicated by ! and they migrate, hunting for rare loot?

what DLC came out on console? we can there's something interesting to be

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.06.20

It is still less than half of the company and tested with a friend of the same cards in the RAID. In the cooperative played a little more fun, because the single is made as a very very low grade shooter a La ORC (excluding atmosphere of course).
In General, I agree with the author about the replay. Maps are a corridor full of identical enemies, speed of killing which depends on the weapon and the player's level. This is quickly bored, and store and improve does not save the situation. In the end, it is a kind of arcade co-op for a few weeks.

N
Nightmare_21 17.06.20

Not much to expect from this mode.
Port from 3ds. I do not have you been waiting a Grand co-op?

For PC redid the texture, added a difficulty mode in the campaign (the Underworld) where the enemies are different.

in RAID mode two columns 21 on the map. (20 cards +1 bonus 50ур. mobs). the lower bar looks like when passing in complex (this was not on 3ds)

RAID-mod to abuse it, because it couldn't be something Grand.

we've had more than 3ds
that's a plus.
go to the campaign for Preispodnej (hard) and play the more difficult stages of the RAID.

all the while. the theme will love to be mud from a cross between a junk opinions (about I liked it. I don't like, shit..) so gotta run :)

z
zver05 17.06.20

Nightmare_21
There are three modes (the Abyss, Moat, the Abyss). After completing these two, opens the abyss, with another 20 cards)

D
Dominik Nivans 17.06.20

how to unlock characters and costumes ? I bought a rare gun and opened Jill BSAA and more rare the weapon does not come across

F
Folks 17.06.20

Dominik Nivans
give rewards for completing maps

D
Dominik Nivans 17.06.20

Folks
can write any

F
Folks 17.06.20

Dominik Nivans
give randomly

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
We are not perverts to pay attention to the gender of the person that wrote a couple of sentences on the Internet :)

a
akych 17.06.20

And as the characters open in RAID mode??

D
Dominik Nivans 17.06.20

Folks
okay =)

F
Fanyk 17.06.20

Why was such a fine study (receiving exp, leveling, shop) this one-time mode?
that was at least something pofapat.
as well as the scanner in the single of the same Opera.
don't forget that it's just a port with portativki, albeit extended, but only for a port.

_
__DOC__ 17.06.20

For me personally - that that is necessary.I never liked to run the stopwatch.Always wanted to just WALK and DESTROY,then I got it.I find it interesting to go in several rooms,than to run on the court at the time,especially here, but I will read,but the legs will not pull,but still there is a lure not just to run,but to open all the chains on the doors(though it is possible not to do that and run around the short way),I like the clear(on the box and other disadvantages of the SPIT,because like).
Patrick-Forever
I believe that this topic is nothing more to discuss, because it was originally created about anything.
I don't see any problem that this maiden theme.
And so this topic needs to be closed. :) - Said Patrick-Forever

Not only that, you tried to belittle somebody else's initiative(I believe believe me,everyone in the drum that you think it is,if not emhouse subobjective),you still tried, neither of which hurt the girl,not only fasten the crown decided to close everything, being NOTHING.Wherever I go(in any subject) you always sit on the negatives(why you don't think about it?),you rename Minus-Forever - is your real name.St. Patrick cry out in your foolishness.
PS
Patrick-Forever
Ashamed removed the posts? - the same result,positive.

_
__DOC__ 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
I'm surprised at you.(stupidity - I'm so sorry).
What's the difference where I went?(I was banned for my gallery,I have resolved the issue - just deleting the WHOLE gallery),because of your status it doesn't change(All that you said - you said remains).You chose my minus some excuse or bleach their own the dirt - the other is also bad?Why I was banned? - what's the difference - you were in the BATH,but about it, you don't cry.I said that your reaching out to people foul(not so with the people,and that is what you were a month in the bath,you can't communicate with people) ,and you give me predare nothing but bullshit and nonsense...I would Prapor... ....Let's stay where they are - I'm on my,you're my(you're my never gonna be - I won't let me - I don't want, God forbid).And don't give me advice I didn't ask.I laugh - he is covering his tracks,so I remove...not...wesseloo said and quickly covered with snow...(in my pussy,who is afraid that can answer),well it doesn't matter...something we don't on the topic.

_
__DOC__ 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
I believe that this topic is nothing more to discuss, because it was originally created about anything.
I don't see any problem that this maiden theme.
And so this topic needs to be closed. :) - Said Patrick-Forever
Do you remember that?(though deleted),so I replied to your(wrong) rudeness to the lady, neither of which, (though the lady does not know,but no matter, you can't communicate with people - EAGLE).

P
Patrick Kharkov 17.06.20

prapor_
Foolish of myself to put pros in front of the posts.
I'm talking about you :)

_
__DOC__ 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
No words,sorry.Stupidity is stable!(I didn't do anything)..I do not change!..you can't,even if I wanted to..
Come on,you're HERE won't say a single word,and I'll never do answer?..Agreed?

_
__DOC__ 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
Saba you admire?

D
Dominik Nivans 17.06.20

Patrick-Forever
krasava