3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Eagle Returns 17.06.20 02:21 pm

RAID Mode. Discuss, share opinions (Resident Evil: Revelations)

I played in this miracle. The impressions are positive. But there are some strange moments to me:

1) each additional passing locations out of exactly the same monsters are in the same places. It completely kills the desire for repetition of locations, because you already know where someone is waiting for you.
2) Location is very small. Meager locations where you already know where you'll get some enemy - why to play it more than once?
3) Why to play it in co-op?
4) Why was such a fine study (receiving exp, leveling, shop) this one-time mode?

All cards are designed for one, maximum two passes. So I really do not understand why there was a need to tie the system of leveling and co-op. This is from the category passed and forgotten, for why replay the same meager maps with the same enemies in the same places I think clear can't explain nothing to me. What do you think?
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 17.06.20

Did not like. Delivered only the moment, when he knocked achivku Hrabri (Pass the stage character whose level is 5 levels below the recommended). Passed the Chapter where you had to kill Rachel. It's just a takeaway. Out of ammo, grenades ran out, had to finish 1/10 HP with knife :D

B
Bloodthirster 17.06.20

RAID mode is complete shit. If I'm wrong then tell me why the most interesting skins at the end of hid?

B
Bloodthirster 17.06.20

Metal Eagle Returns - you die there and start anew and monsters will have different.

S
Skri 17.06.20

why are the most interesting skins at the end of hid?
Because it residet evil here always had to try to open the weapon/costumes.
In outbrake even had max difficulty complete a level within a certain Persian to open 1 good suit ( and there are a bunch) and then he still had to buy with points earned for completing levels.So there is still easy in principle.
P. s
You can always skachaite Savko
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/resident_evil_revelations_sohranenie_savegame_new_game_s_otlichnim_lutom_otkriti_vse_raid_geroi_proydeno_vsyo_na_s_lvl_50-50518/

B
Bloodthirster 17.06.20

You can always skachaite Savko
That will not go thank you.
I did not realize there costume sub-zero was or the Punisher were they worth such torment ,that Chris is not a sailor it is rather Gay, and not a sailor About this says a lot of things. Most of the costumes are uninteresting.

H
HUNK1991 17.06.20

how to get infinite rocket launcher in RAID

H
HUNK1991 17.06.20

tebuetsya partner preferably a girl

s
saa0891 17.06.20

Found time to play the RAID just now,first it was not time,and was the pirates,and now got litsuha for free, and I decided to pereproyti game.
The single seems to be even worse and more boring than when I passed it the first time,all the shortcomings of even more climbed out,only now I understand that much better than RE6 than Revelations (nor thought I'd say this,but some insights come with time),even if the variety of monsters,shuternoy mechanics and technical execution.

But the RAID I surprisingly liked and sucked.
Passed one and this is perhaps the Odia of the main reasons why I liked it,without a companion much more interesting.

Most of all I liked to pass and earn all four bonus,low level,genocide,invulnerability and the Trinity in them all the interest to replay several times the levels at the new well, and bonuses in the form of guns,costumes and different YEARS.

A
AL 1996 17.06.20

Reid liked it. Addictive.
Here pumped .
RAID-like mercenaries, not disposable

A
AL 1996 17.06.20

HUNK1991
In the RAID there is nothing endless

s
saa0891 17.06.20

Now 25 level who have passed the bonus level of Ghost ship and at what level,I just run out of ammo,as it is not hunting to level 50 to swing.

A
Ashley33 17.06.20

Play the RAID, LVL shook, the first complexity and the second floor was, and now I just want to start with a friend - how can I reset its data - there are already all pumped and bought and need bare from scratch.

R
Raymond777 17.06.20

HUNK1991
only cheating is an infinite RPG