3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20 02:23 pm

Detector \"Veles\" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Where I can get this detector, I got 2pcs. People, please tell me, it's no corpses, no sells, for the entire game 1 device (right now they are...)
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Zony 17.06.20

Zarabotai achievement Sostoyatelnye Client then the Owl every day will lie detector Veles. Understand?

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

I have this achievement...

M
Mordok 17.06.20

Every Stalker from group that you the measurements for the scientists go, there is such a detector. Another one for the quest give. On Zaton, near the anomaly boiler with zombies another Veles removed. Caches the Veles is.
I even after the quest with Svarog in box two detector lies.

M
Master Zony 17.06.20

I have this achievement...

Not so lucky.
Look in Pripyat there zombies in akikah almost everyone has Velez.

J
John Lokk 17.06.20

Look for Area everywhere, complete quests, Shar all the corpses and stashes. I have somehow all found.

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

LAN, look...

50GB 17.06.20

steal and kill

V
Vitalker 17.06.20

1 kill Noah, he 1 detector
2 near Kopachi in the cab of the excavator of the second Veles
3 do kV scholars will give the third Veles
TOTAL
Ultramodern detector SVAROG! the user guide is attached)))

S
SomeGuy 17.06.20

Or urine tombow masters (those that copy without the mask), they often Veles was found.

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

OK, tomorrow I will prabavathy

J
JerelyMarleCrash 17.06.20

After the job can receive modified Veles,it represents the anomalies and the arts

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

I know that, and now an hour wandering around Pripyat, watering mercenaries, zombies, and any Veles... What for?

M
Master Zony 17.06.20

I know that, and now an hour wandering around Pripyat, watering mercenaries, zombies, and any Veles... What for?

I have Veles detectors 17.

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

XD throw on mail, or put in the stash, I will come and take one...

V
Vovka-Semenov.ru 17.06.20

damn people help, in the mission where Nuno examined with a detector area th there do not get it, come back with Veles hear the calls for help, and all the way down in this crap to get inside and help?

S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20

There is not need of Veles and Svarog, which I'm saving 3pcs Velez (see quest General Business)

S
Stiks 17.06.20

One Veles you can shoot the mercenary in Exo that protects the bunker scientists.... Only his first corpse to turn a necessary-)))) And will not give)))

S
Stereotip 17.06.20

At Owl when reaching a Tough informant, well or somehow so, appears in the sales.

M
Master Zony 17.06.20

I have a Veles detector appeared in sales after reaching the Sostoyatelnye Client.

A
ADusha 17.06.20

People deviate from the topic, but tell me HOW to GET SVAROG?!