3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spaceman-RF 17.06.20 02:23 pm

Detector \"Veles\" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Where I can get this detector, I got 2pcs. People, please tell me, it's no corpses, no sells, for the entire game 1 device (right now they are...)
85 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sikyarem 17.06.20

help pliz how to get a job at owl come asking job is, he tells me no what to do pomogite:(

z
zuefftroy 17.06.20

Sikarem
Well, it means he has more there's nothing for you , I assume you have all his tasks fulfilled !

z
zOmbiRovany 17.06.20

machi stalkers!They come across!

R
Ripper Man 17.06.20

Usually, the detectors I find zombies.

B
Bosoy Medved 17.06.20

In General, Veles is the Slavic God of animals, SwarG is also one of the gods. I wonder why detektory so named?

-
-Cherep- 17.06.20

The best Detector Svarog if you want to Veles it is inexpensive. Look at the Hawaiian to Jani to eat or kill the stalkers there across from the Masters such detectors. But if Svarog necessary to perform the mission at owl or anyone out there?

z
zuefftroy 17.06.20

One Veles remember exactly lies hidden in the cab of the excavator about the remaining houses in Kopachi .

-
-Cherep- 17.06.20

GaYcc Amateur old detectors! Zuefftroy and I have not found! All the same, someone took?! GaYcc still retired right? Of course he sits for days at Midsummer and clicks quickly.

K
KoLeCheK 161 RuS 17.06.20

BEA people tell me found 3 Velez went to Novikov to give him and he is a bitch to take reluctantly doing who knows

-
-Cherep- 17.06.20

GaYcc probably did not take it this job!

C
Chelovek Umelyy 17.06.20

Scientists sell it.

e
eSeS2000 17.06.20

the trick shorter. see three zombyakov in akikah. you know this Ju-Ju for a reason...in General, three ways they had any stuff, two machine guns and two!!! Veles. the plot is rolled.

in 1.6.02 only I can't jump to the roof of the gas station behind the leathers or so?

N
Neizer 17.06.20

Of course, Svarog is the second card.

z
zhenya_rura 17.06.20

I founded in a certain train in the cache

F
Futbolofil26RUS 17.06.20

Svarog cool the detector. Search the Volos does not need to pay much attention, as prohodzheniya themselves there)

-
-Kosh- 17.06.20

Easy

B
BeastIns1de 17.06.20

I have bought owl
by the way, no one will remind you how to achieve a wealthy client?

-
-Vercus- 17.06.20

These Velez... at least one eating place. Caches can be found, among the scientists, if they work, will be sold. Even the zombies are.

D
Dark Assassin 17.06.20

I found it in a vault on kopacak....(In the cab of the escalator)

-
-Kosh- 17.06.20

Stash in Kopachi, the Quest with Krovososy, and the zombies in the exoskeletons of