3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renata 17.06.20 02:26 pm

TES III: knowledge Systematization for the FAQ (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

In connection with the upcoming 5-year anniversary of PG
there is a Directive to restore order, one of the parts of this order is
FAQ on the games.

We have a lot of people here really know the game, I don't say, also we have a lot of newcomers specifying the same questions.
The most frequently asked are invited to unite in the FAQ.

Rules for convenience -

1) Question to write in bold
2) Symbols (cards) if you have to upload to www.imageshack.us
to give in the form of a link or small picture (thumbnail)
3) try to give an answer to this question as thoroughly and clearly

I'm of course not all the time, and therefore I would be grateful for any help everyone. By the way, it is possible to see the topic of LITE.
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renata 17.06.20

The order of installation of Morrowind and Addons.
The newest version is Bloodmoon (1.6.1820) which is why it needs to be the last.
Installation order: Morrowind , Tribunal, Blagman.
If You bought the Tribunal after Bloodmoon, then Bladman to remove, install Tribunal and then top Bladman. The only way guaranteed to work correctly in the game.

After the installation of the Addons. Update saves. Why so long ?
After the installation of Addons is converting the old saved games, it will take as long as You have explored the territory in the game, the more You play, the longer will be the conversion; sometimes the process can take up to 3-4 hours. If You have plugins – it is very likely that if you convert the game may crash in this case, the best option would be to start the game again.

Can I mix the game from 1C and the pirate add-ons or Vice versa ?
No. 1C is almost completely changed the master game files and something in the game engine, the game from 1C incompatible with the English version or pirate localizations based on the English version.

That puts the Tribunal/Bladman ?
These Addons are official additions to the game.
Include: Updated game engine, bug fixes,
new models and textures, a full line of the main quests (Bludman - Hunting Hircine, the Tribunal - Almalexia and Helseth's Quests) for the duration of the main quests a little less than the original main quest of Morrowind. Side-quests - approximately 30 of the Tribunal, about 10 to Bloodmane in Blademane also there is one Guild and the East Empire trading company. The main quest Amadana has 2 alternative branch - per person and a werewolf, Vost. Torg. Company - 2 solutions.
After the installation of the Addons you can put plugins for the game that require Addons. One word worth buying them!

After killing one of the patients in corprocure Fir is not talking !
Didn't have to do. Your task is to increase the location to Fira to 70п For what use – by rucenim Telvanni musk (you might require more than one bottle), a roll of Didly trick (the Spell of enchantment), an exclusive increase in attractiveness. Having captivating Fira to the fact that he began to talk – give him the money (1000 gold at once) up to a ratio of 100. He will forgive all.

R
Renata 17.06.20

GFM ? What it is and where to download ?
In the game from 1C there are a number of glitches and inaccuracies.
GFM is a plugin that fixes these glitches.
GFM fixes only bugs 1S version
it was not created for the pirate version (Fargus and others)
and the original English.

GFM, it is recommended to install to all those who do not want to have problems during the game.
There are also a number of errors which are not fixed in GFM

GFM for Morrowind (without any Addons)

GFM for Morrowind+Tribunal

GFM for Morrowind+Bledman (without trial!)

GFM for Morrowind+Tribunal+Bledman

Can you engage in Camonna Tong?
No. But you can pozastavit bandits Camonna Tong quests of the Fighters Guild
(Caring, Arbuma Gros APAC, the Last quests IDIS)
You can also formally gain control over Camonna Tong
in the past the quest house Hlaalu convincing Orvas Drains.

Two Lamps ? Can I join ?
No. But there are Two quests Lamps.
15 freeing of the slaves receive a password that can be called Ilmenite Dren
(Lives In Vivec, channel 1, DC St. Delina - right in front of the Temple)
And get quests. (for non-members of House Hlaalu have to
somehow the topic slavery - say more about the abolitionists,
Sadrith Mora, Eldafire in Seyda Neen)
Quests Two lamps will be counted for House Hlaalu,
but add reputation and Two Lamps.

House Redoran , Where Mathis Dalamar ?!!!
Mathis of Dalamar hid from the storm in the tomb of Rotan,
if you walk from Maar Ghana on the road to the South, the tomb is
very close to the city just to the right of the road

a
aXenom 17.06.20

People, what it's like...one of Renata's content to be rap??Che, she more than anyone should chtol? Che you here then jus sit, I apologize for being rude??
b
b
Where is this cave of the Incarnation??
b
This cave is located in the following route: from the camp Urshilaku (where you sobssno and send) to the East, well, not exactly, metres in hundred to along the coast; we pass by Valenvaryon, past the Dwemer ruins (again forgot the name), stumble on the Daedric Shrine Zergonipal; look at the map - there must be a path to the East of the sanctuary, directly to the South, deliyiannis such as the red Mountain. there you go;) the main go straight, a good man, and will not turn(C).
b
What to do in the puzzle Canal??
b
If you find the Central hall (on the third level Canal), then plushies (a stone, if possible) in water; and exists there until the health is not over. and when the end will be the darkening of the screen and a distinctive sound; they will understand themselves. the main thing is to have a silver longsword, and it is inconvenient it (Creet, in my opinion, the Dremora Common) sword for him to give;)
b
Whether or not to kill a Rabid bat? And that's kind of the story...
b
Nifiga it is not the plot. this is joke of developers. however, if you think so - kill really is not very worth it, the helmet could be better and to do...:D
b
Where to find the fucking knowledge puzzle of the Dwemer??(if someone has not found)
b
Go to Arkngthand are in baalshoy hall. go down, kill two thieves; on this bottom there is another floor; the left side is a passage on this floor, there is a door in the Cell empty hand. There dunce called the bandits ' leader. kill him, look around the room to the left of the entrance is a rack, so on the VERY BOTTOM SHELF near the wall (Fig notice) is this is the puzzle, rowing and valim (optional, artifacts of the Dwemer is a good fat in the beginning of the game).
b
Where to find the Burial cave of the Urshilaku??
b
As mentioned, in the South-South-East. when I first time was looking for came to Kogoruhn already.. actually it's closer;) on this SSE should be a small ridge (what ridge..a mountainous mound, of which a lot around the Ashland) in the direction of yourself exactly W-e, and in the Eastern part of expanding. look for it in the door (right if going South), toward the North. for those unfamiliar with the topography, the explanation is useless.;)

Tu bi conjunctivitis...
b
PS: the COP-On - not people;)

a
aXenom 17.06.20

Dug in the caves of my memory:
b
What are they doing in the Mages Guild of Vivec??WELL gave me this beautiful Arhimagir the job to find out about the Dwemer..and where is all of that look???
b
First, you need to find three books: the Egg of Time, divine Metaphysics" and"the Hanging Gardens...; the third book can get when Anabolic after the services rendered to him will give us direction for Noething, there is a small quest; the first two quests in the Mages Guild in ALD rune.
Second, NOT to KILL the HERMIT-MAGICIAN-SCIENTIST TELVANNI on the instructions of the Guild Morag Tong before he hildren books decipher!!!:D and it is better not to kill, normal guy turned out to be;)
And thirdly, we need to talk about the Disappearance of these books with the Last Surviving Dwarf;). and that's all.
In General, do not need to perform this quest, still killing him would be;)
b
Pcmu me people don't believe that I killed Almalexia killed Sotha SIL, who sat for a long time and not bothering anyone in the Clockwork City, and you never talk to Alma or Vivec, which for this reason and the ear does not blink, which, by the way, che is very long...???
b
And couldn't believe it. It was said and Azura, and Helseth and Barenziah that people needed time to realize what happened.
b
That first take place: Morro, Tribunal or Bladman?
b
To watch on your masochism; basically, to pump first, easier to Morra, on a personal experience, sunopsis salesianum dunce a level 3 in Mournhold for the reason that sleep normally do not give...:D but on Caldhame ishsho harder (IMHO).
b
Where is this crazy crab with 10,000 meset??
b
In the South of the map, to the East of Vivec, ect damanskii ruins Sanch; so he sits there, on a small island, in my opinion the left of the entrance. and mozht not, in General, look for yourself.
b
Where to find this underground publishing??
b
Vnimatelno to see the House Masters on the subject of tightly closed doors with warning labels;)
b
Hidden where this Dram Bero???The whole Vivec climbed, is not it..
b
Vnimatelno to explore the District of St. olms residential cantons (in particular the Plaza) on the subject of restless houses;)
b
Where the last ash vampire???Red Mountain at five in Kogoruhn (?) one, but where ishsho one??
b
To the East of Gnisis is a cave Mamaia: Cave Renaissance", so there he sat down. with a ring of blood, I think; and there the son of a poor (though rich) of ALD' " run " of the Ashlander Hassour Sicurani(?)..;)
(we have in the city rather in the suburbs, there is the settlement of Krasnaya Gora...their need to make search nasty Gogotov:D)
b
How to enchant for constant effect???
b
Need soul Gold Saints Rising or Sleeping, only they can enchant permanent. although no, I lie, there is still the soul of Alma and Vivec..;)
b
At least one thread of the monsters in the game talking at all? I already got NPCs, can't talk normally..
b
From nalogovyh I only remember ash kazlų (all five species - Vampires, Vampires have Risen Sleeping, Zombie Slaves; not counting the Dagoth Ur). it is only necessary to pacify them. in fact, among NPCs are monsters there...
b
Where to find a woman with a dagger?
b
Though sent to Caton Hlaalu, we need to shove in the foreign Quarter, in Otto..I mean in the basement:D depending on passage, it may become the first encountered victim korprusa.
b
Where do Kai Kosadesu??
b
:D probably the first serious question for the game.
On the other side of the river Odai, where the southern Wall, at the other end of the city on the YUS, go upstairs. little house in the corner of the city.
b
How to poison Omawale??
b
Job said? throw the cleaned bittergreen in the boiler; and here we find the boiler in the house of Mavela. the rest is clear; the house, look for yourself.
b
What: talking to accessoy in the Mages Guild in Balmora about the necromancy, the diary appears sapsii and QUEST!how it will finish?
b
It is necessary, in my opinion, to open the chests next to it, the current way that I was not banished, to find a book (something there with the dead, hordes of chtoli..), and talk to her again.
b
Altmer for the protection of the Thieves Guild??
b
On the same side as the house of Kosadesu in the first row from the river, first on the left.
b
Took the beginning rock for 60,000 (Winged Twilight) from the table of the enchanter in the Mages Guild in Balmora, I did not notice; the stone has long been sown, they come to her with another stone (Golden Saint) in order to enchant his trusty Dai-katana, so she orate that it's her rock!!what are they doing?
b
Familiar, less need to steal; and to test, why to do such a thing: to put on the ground two stones - one empty, one with the soul; to call konsolku and click first on an empty, and then a non-empty ID is the same...:)

D
Degradator... 17.06.20

Mozhnoli to join Dagoth ur?
No... But I can try to breed Renata on the plugin(6th House) location...

plant is not necessary, everything is here
- Renata

Want to learn how to understand the Designer how it can be done?
FullRest.EN there is all the necessary manuals

Achtung! Need a Cup of Sestola at Home, in the beginning of the game her drank, now I can't find her.
player->additem misc_goblet_dagoth 1

Where to find the bow of Kostogryz, or rather a cave where he is?
That was the cunning of the developers... They are using the Indian trick called the cave entrance Astral zahoronenie(Urshilaku Astral Burial...)

In Mournhold not killed the elf...
It nezya to kill, smash it 800 good luck... Shake possession of some thread to one hundred weapons, and voila...

Help! NPCs in walls and bridges zastrevaet...
Enter in the console command Ra(without the quotes essno...)...

Heard that Mona the vampire closed up... Like the Mona to do so... So unbearable blood to Passat hotstsa...
(quote from Guar'a D)Contracting vampirism, you can actually at the bases of the clans:
Bern:
Dwemer ruins a Gal Deus (West of tel Uvirith, North-West from the camp of ArmeniaNow). Other members of the clan Berne can be found in the ancestral tomb Raviro (West of Molag Mar), in the ancestral tomb of Atlasov (North of Vivec) and in the ancestral tomb Andrei (to the West of Balmora).
Aunda:
tomb Almelec (on the medium sized island far southwest of Dagon Fel). Other den: tribal tomb Surety (North-West of Dagon Fel), the Dulo ancestral tomb (West of tel Uvirith) and Haralanov ancestral tomb (South of the Zainab camp)
Quarra:
Druskat Dwemer ruins (to the East of the Hula). Other vapmire this line can be found in Serano ancestral tomb (West of tel Uvirith) and in the ancestral tomb Hirano (to the West of Aldus` rune).
Next enter the tomb, remove the armor(although it's not mandatory...) And come to the vampire, Make him beat You hands(or weapons...) Then when you get a hemophilia crowned(feel free to name=)) is not treated for a few days...

Is it possible to join Two Great Houses...
Actually no... But if Nada, then player->PCjoinfaction Great House...

N
Nimensy 17.06.20

F whether of glass-raw (hard rubber raw) to do the armor? If so, how.
Q Can be, but only to users with Tribunal. Go to the hall of masters, we find there is a blacksmith (not Orc) and speak on the topic (armour custom). He gives a price list and all the way through :)

Where F is the pesher Koala. Or rather the entrance to it.
Q the Developers cleverly concealed it from the side of the water =)

F Where the stash Forgot? He keeps repeating to the lighthouse, and he goes as usual!?
Q we Need to wait for the night, and is the time when all will walk with torches...
PS. Denyushku (while (300 C.)) prikarmante, and then (when there will be 10K-20K p.) give these poor, 200 p

F What affects the break-lock\it level?
Q Your safety affects the ability to open a complicated lock. And the level of the pick and luck on whether a break-in.

F As in the Museum of artifacts to sell it?
When Q in d is a particular art-faculty talking about a clerk in the subject corresponding to the name of ar-TA.

R
Renata 17.06.20

I still rewrite the question than plugin different from fashion )

The difference between mods, plugins and Addons
The word mod comes from the word modify - to change - that is, mod it
any package though as that game-changing.
a plugin (plug-in - plug) - package to be connected to the game
addon - add package adds something to the game.
Well, if you go back to the established terminology -
addon - great mod, the amount of which reaches hundreds of megabytes,
makes the game a lot of new, typically, you have your main quest, side quests, has its own large area, or significant changes in areas of the game, new models and textures for all categories, in General the addon can be called that mod , which in itself could become a game.
Official Addons Tribunal and Bledman also make changes to the game engine, and API scripts, so most enough advanced to Scriptum plugins require Bladman.
Informal - TU, TBM, a stretch of SoD, WI, TGR
Total Conversion TC mods are essentially a different game based on the engine ТЕС3, one of the TS was to be Ciorra, is also from Hell to Heaven
The plugin-package is typically composed of a collection of plugins for adding something such as Sea of Destiny is essentially a Plug-in package, there are many plugins with armor, weapons, there is a territory, but the addon does not hold the expense of a very poor main quest and the lack of side quests. Another example of the Package - Beautiful Weapon Collection - a lot of weapons.
Plug - in all other modes )

Addon Lord of Shadows
Was released on a separate drive enterprising individuals who decided to acquire this money. Addon this plugin can not be called,
the official addition is irrelevant, just mediocre plugin adds an island with a small quest and a few dungeons, all done quite poorly. The plugin is 1.5 MB
In order to make it a full CD was loaded the sound from the original Morrowind.

The Addon Wizards Islands
Another add-on drives sold on by the pirates to earn money.
Unlike Lord Of Shadows is a full fledged addon (unofficial) developed by a group of Wizard Aliance.
Very well designed model, exciting plot.
Unfortunately Russification WI torn in half and the quest WI unplayable.
- Another Scam pirates.
It is recommended to disable the Russification rus.esp and play the original English version.

R
Renata 17.06.20

Teachers Of Morrowind
I give the list only the best teachers who teach to 100 or less
information to data fullest

ACROBATICS
Sannidhi - Vivec Flat Fighters
Bakh Gro-sham - Mournhold, the Winged Guar

ALCHEMY
Abelle Brigitte Of Valenvaryon, Arched Hall

ATHLETICS
Adibasi Of Nanaumi - Camp Rastababy, The Yurt Of Alibaba
(It's near the Redas tomb, South of Molag Mar)

Delaina Màndas Tower Tel Fir, Onyx Hall

UNARMOURED COMBAT
Harga Gro-boguk of - Dagon Fel, vacant Tower
Kai Kosadesu - you know where to find ))

SECURITY
There is worse..
Cheering - Balmora, the House of Hacienda (Only for the Thieves Guild)
Nileno Dorvayn - Balmora, House Hlaalu Council
Nels Llendo - the first meeting close to Pelagiada, then in the Tavern half-way - Pelagiad - teaches all but only to 45

RECOVERY
Yakin Bael Vos, Vos Chapel
Lines Berian - near one of the farms in Vivec

THE LONG BLADES
Ulms In - Molag Mar, The Fortress Guard

POLEARMS
Mertis Valandas - Ghostly Gateway, Tower Of Dusk, Lower Level

BLUNT WEAPON
Arse Lerfu - Vivec, The Abbey Of St. Delyn The Wise

ENCHANTMENT
Corwin Indoranyon (Attack !!! Aggressive - arm with a spell to tame humanoid!!)
Skink-in-Shade-Tree - Sadrith Mora , Guild of Mages
Galar Rotan - Sadrith Mora, Council House Telvanni, Entrance
Thermally - Balmora, House Thermaline

PROTECTION
Sardi - Fort Of The Legion Of Colorful Butterflies

CHANGES
Seryne Relas, Tel Branora, House Seryne Relas

ILLUSION
ERER Durotan - Sadrith Mora, Dirty Muriel tavern

WITCHCRAFT
Metal Sulfur - Eld runes Temple (the Temple)

SHORT BLADES
Codendi - Balmora, Lucky Slammer

ELOQUENCE
Skink In The Shade Of A Tree - Sadrith Mora, Wolverine Hall: Guild Of Mages (Mages Only)
Russia Of Conition - Ebonheart-The Chambers Of The Supreme Soviet (Imperial Cult)
the rest to the Kai Kosadesu ))

SNEAK
Wataru - Gnaar MOK, Leisure Drapalova (Thieves)
Ri Chair Caldera, Shovel Schenk (also up to 100!)

SMITH
unfortunately glitches.. in the presence of GFM - teaches Cyrillus Saccus in Ebonheart, Fort
Avus Belvile - Plantation Drena, Storage (Hlaalu 70)
Ababael Timsar Madison Camp Zainab, the Yurt of Ababael Timsar of Dadiani (68)
Wayne - Balmora, Guild Of Fighters

LIGHT ARMOR
Aerin Maar Gan, Inn Of Andusa
Bakh Gro-sham Mournhold, the Winged Guar

ACCURACY
Missun Akin Of Falasmaryon, Hut Missoni Akina
Was Dnsalias Dun Ahha Of Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (Morag Tong)

MYSTICISM
Ararume - Sadrith Mora, Gateway Inn: West Wing
Lines Berian - Area of the ascadian Isles, at one of the farms
Yakin Bael Vos, Vos Chapel
Seryn Relas, Tel Branora, House Seryne Relas
ERER Darothil - Sadrith Mora, Dirty Muriel tavern
Metal Sulfur - And runes, the Temple (Temple)

DESTRUCTION
Lines Berian -Area of the ascadian Isles, at one of the farms
Ararume - Sadrith Mora, Gateway Inn: West Wing
Seryn Relas, Tel Branora, House Seryne Relas
ERER Darothil - Sadrith Mora, Dirty Muriel tavern
Corwin Indoranyon

HAND TO HAND COMBAT
Taren Motan - Golemanski Monastery
Kai Kosadesu - somewhere in hiding.. )))

AXES
Alfhedil Altbau - Falensarano, Upper Level

MEDIUM ARMOR
Harga Gro-boguk of - Dagon Fel, vacant tower (up 82)
Alfhedil Altbau - Falensarano, Upper Level

TRADE
Ababael Timsar Madison Camp Zainab, The Yurt Of Ababael Timsar Of Dadiana
he can be a good bargain has 9000 gold, is the richest NPC in the territory of Vvardenfell.

HEAVY ARMOR
Seanon - Vivek, Training Fighters

R
Renata 17.06.20

various shots of LITI (my answers)

Thieves Guild: Tanto damn AARINENA Where ??

Tanto lies in this chest. Where Anarene Alimak sells his goods.
If buggy (happens sometimes) then the console code
player->additem devil_tanto_tgamg 1

lost Mage teleporter in the Mages Guild of ALD Rune!!!
Console
erranil->enable
RA

And tell me where is the valley of the Winds (the third test of the Nerevarine)

You had better speak with the Urshilaku Ashlanders, they would explain.
In General, it is necessary to go on the server the coast to the East,
run to the mountains, go on the road.. Come clearly to the cave ))
The entrance opened at 6 am and 6 PM hour.
If anything here is a map of the North-East coast

Fourth Test - the Mentor - who to go to ?
In every house there is someone who will help you to obtain the voices of others or give advice.
Redoran - orange Sareti (asked to help son)
Bolvyn Venim - cause for a duel after receiving the votes of ALL councilors
Telvanni - Arion - tips, he has a personal grudge with Gurunam )
Hlaalu is Crassius Curio - well, it's a special person ))
They will give you a subject to the Tutor - Ring, Mantle and Belt

What to do with Orgasom Dream ? A note about the murder of the Duke ?
All quests with Orgasom Dream can be solved in two ways --
Conviction - (Coach Hlaalu) - if going for the Empire, then Drain attack, the rest of
say yourself ))
Paper Lenicov - brothers Jenet in the downstairs room in the chest is a note that Orvis plans to kill Vedama Drena - this note can blackmail Orvas Drains.
More this paper or what is not needed.
You can kill Orvas the Drain - then all the quests associated with it will be counted automatically.

The guards, upon payment of the fine take the soul Gems and other things !
Better not to take someone else's.. Divita have the stones
the brothers Iinit of Camonna Tong generally good crammed all the cabinets )
The problem is that when you take something - no matter what (other than gold) - the item is marked as stolen. Not only the subject , but all the same items. Worst of all it's reagents, soul gems ... Options 2.. even 3
* Thieves Guild - all fines to pay only through the thieves Guild. If you got busted by the security guard - not to surrender but to resist, and fast fast fast towards Aratama Bad Foot in Vivec, FEIN Rielle jus in Balmora, Toad Language in ALD rune of Rossini from Muriel in Sadrith Mora ) Pay a fine of thieves all the farm is yours. Personally, I do )
* Simple but non-radical option - when you have selected something - remember where is the nearest Imperial commander ) for Example, if you were caught in Vivec - you need a prison of Ebonheart. There is such a good box Proof - that's where your confiscated belongings and are ) Just steal them again. The lock on the trunk - always 50.
* Radical option - open your save game in TESAME and remove all record structures STLN ) then your conscience clean forever.. Well, until you steal again ))
Although if you have something selected - then look for the chests with proof ))

The key to the Nerano manor
Soforu Trandel the club Board need to give 1000 drakes
less it takes (or rather it will take but the key will not give)
The key way and the Nerano is.
And it is better to take the quest from Larrius Varro at Fort and score this whole sick mess Camonna Tong in the Council Club ))

Plug - ins- doubling objects and bugs (General)

in order to avoid double vision - no need to activate and disable plugins, and change the connected plug.. then do a science ) as to why to double and how to avoid it..
Tip - open the console by double selky object to the console has a new name (ID), write DISABLE
and then SETDELETE 1 copy will disappear.
Sometimes the game can then fall...
Another tip - reinstall the game again and put only the plugins that you like. In the future if something is added - be sure to separately save the game before installing the plug, put the plug one at a time. Even I myself do not allow to put the plug more than 5 pieces at once ))
DISABLE disables the item but does not remove it. The subject remains in the cell, it vypolnyayutsya all scripts.. It takes up memory, you can enable it back with the ENABLE command
SETDELETE 1 - removes the object. it no longer exists.
Objects of type static - can be directly removed by command setdelete 1, in other cases, you must first DISABLE SetDelete Known that can lead to a crash under certain conditions.

Got Rock Riders!!
To remove the aggression
cliff racer->setfight 80
Sick and plague
cliff racer_blighted->setfight 80
cliff racer_diseased->setfight 80

Got Interns! (due to the wear of their armor)
Keep away from them
ordinator stationary->setfight 30
ordinator wander->setfight 30
And sleep well )) There are several types of Ortikov, but the two most basic,
which attack most often.

Adamantine ore. Adamantine armor
Yagak Gro Bug (Hall Of The Masters) -
The whole set, except the left maruca, shoulder pad and helmet
(You can kill once forged the blade of Nerevar)
Apples Matheus (Ebonheart) -
The whole set
(You can kill after he gave for Asian Rhine)
Boots - Chest things of Malar
Old Mournhold Manor Starved (Top, clothing, Bracers and a note)
Old Mournhold sewers Bazaar (cache - shelf in the round room)
Bracers - Estate Starved, the courtyard (with shoes)
To buy in the Arsenal of Mournhold (2 Naroch)
Cuirass - sewer Shrine, West (a black gang
dart - in the main room at the top)
Leggings - only to order or Apples of Yagak and right pauldron
Left pauldron - only to order and Apples
Helmet - estate Starved, the courtyard (on the floor at the end of the tunnel)

Ore deposits:
Old Mournhold, The Crypt Of The Church +++++
The Catacombs Of The Temple ++
Ruins Of Arsenal +
Noreen duhr - Grinding teeth +++

a
aXenom 17.06.20

How, after all, to install these plugins?? (Schaub didn't ask more!! although still will be..)
b
Baresi unpack the plugin (it is usually the archive is) to .......Morrowind/Data Files/. If for some reason he had already unpacked, then move the files (and simply entire folder) following the folder names of the plugin (well, okay, in short;)).
b
And pcmu statue Boaty silent? not a statue, because you have to send?!
b
Active only the severed head (:D), lying at the bottom of the pedestal to her right.
b
Well, I killed Dagoth Ur, came out of the cave; flooded Alma, came out of the temple; killed by the manifestation of Hircine, visited the Skaal.. HDE and happy end, credits and all that??
b
Yeah, schazz.. shoby was a happy end, you need to complete all the side quests for the guilds, factions and all sorts of minor roadside.. sho pretty out of reach;)
b
It's about what the sanctuary told me the NPC standing near Jim Stacey in Vivec?
b
About sanctuary Melkassa, which is located to the East of Gnisis. or e at Hoola:) near the ridge that divides the Western Highlands and Ashland.
b
What else says May true'to a Liar?
b
A half - truth is talking about prescribe. If something else, then only with the help of plugins like..;)
b
How to open the Cave of the Incarnation?!
b
To sleep for an hour at a time. and every hour trying to open this cave. opens like morning and evening, I do not remember.
b
Remember the complement.:)

M
Major Pain 17.06.20

Is it possible to be both a vampire and a werewolf?

- If being a vampire to wear a ring Hircine. Only werewolf to be with all the negative aspects of vampires. Yes, and appearance is poor - the werewolf turns with the skull shaved. However, since vampirism and lycanthropy is a disease, and the vampire has a 100% protection to infected with lycanthropy being a vampire, except for the main quest Bedana impossible. Even contracted in quest of a werewolf to a vampire not become, even after a month of sleep.

M
Maska-Z 17.06.20

I don't like what little written about vampires.

There are neklanova tasks:
1. Statue Boaty - North-West from HLA OAD to the sea, flooded the sanctuary. Before becoming a vampire. To be awarded the Golden sword for the construction of the temple Boaty.
2. Retin Oman (voice) - the Telvanni Council House, Sadrith Mora.
3. Letri, mother - mansion of Letri, Scar, Aldrun.
4. Siriano, the magician, Mages Guild, Vivec. Additionally to instead of the Golden sword - the Sword of El'ton (the coolest metchik), showing Siriano 11171 coins in inventory. Before talking with a mage to take out the extra coins in a chest behind the door of the closet.

after receiving and completing the quest to Kill SALEWA (in Aldrone, in a tavern at the bottom of it) you need to approach this Survilance with this number of coins that is written, and to report, well, the magician will succeed immediately and simultaneously the sword.

5. Mastrius - tomb Savelov, for Phantom conversion.

To kill a vampire is to go to the Shrine of Bal Ur (North of Suran) talk to the statue.

S
Slepoy 17.06.20

A BRIEF COURSE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

Issues Where is the tomb/cave/building/temple/tabernacle and other buildings.
http://www.elderscrolls.net/files/morrowind/MIM_Hi.rar - link to the map of Morrowind. Russifiers are in the net, but looking to find.

The question Where are the artifacts? (the list is certainly not exhaustive - what I remember):

The ebony mail is issued upon completion of the last quest in the Temple. Steal previously impossible - falling from the sky.

The gold mark. Issued by a statue of Boaty the quest. Statue Boaty to be in a ruined underwater sanctuary in the South-West from HLA OAD. Prevraschaetsya Mark of El'ton in the presence of vampirism and the amount of money in your pocket.

Boots of Blinding speed. North of Caldera on the way to Gnaar MOK with either vendor Pamani. The Redguard. It is possible to kill. Can bring to Gnaar MOK.

The Azura's Star. Issued in the Shrine of Azura, on the South-East. (or rather card!!!). Quest island to be clearly on West from Dagon Fel. Obnarujivaetsya on the accumulation monstrey high level.

Helmet Oreyna Bear Claw. Issued the statue of Malacath. The sanctuary on the long narrow island West of Dagon Fel. Near al Reginia. Farvin Oreyn dally will close to Gnaar MOK ( netca to destroy).

Spear Of Bitter Mercy. Given the statue of Sheogorath in the sanctuary in the channels of the St. Delyn. quest island - on the North-West of Dagon Fel. There is a large circular island. It's a shack. In the shack all you can find. Netch slightly South of that island.

Mace Of Molag Bal. Issued the statue of Molag Bal at Bal Ur. Quest the cave will find the name.

The Razor Is Mehrunes Dagon. Sanctuary in the North West Vvardenfel. just behind the Dwarven ruins. Tomb Alasow in which valyaetsya razor ( an old rusty dagger in the corpse) be where? Right on the MAP!

The Ring Of The Khajiit. Issued on the altar of Mephala in the dungeons of the Arena in the sanctuary of the Morag Tong. The job is simple, to approach the boiler is the guy who should be poisoned and press Space.

The Bow Of Auriel. Ghost Gate Tower Of The Sunset. The top and to the right man. At it quest, we were given Telvanni. Mrs. Teran tower of tel Branora. Reward Daedric cuirass and greaves with enchantment feather of 50p.

Daedric bow. Sanctuary Malesici. Celestial gallery. At the top of the skeleton will be taken.
you can take another drama Bero, counselor Hlaalu, in exchange for information on the whereabouts of the cave Wasser Didnt
- Renata

Daedric Mace, axe and Darts. The sanctuary near ALD Velothi. Bottom slaets Hilo cimel ebonite. He's got a Daedric axe. Everything else scattered on the shelves upstairs.

Ring Marry. To the South-Southeast from Dagon Fel on the large island tomb Ketanov. It Marara vampire. the ring on Marare.

Mantle Of Pride Fight. Tel Arun common areas next to a seller of magical items cmel in this gown. Job Neloth. The reward is 10 septims.W))

Amulet Of Necromancy. On citizen Trebonius. Archimage of the mages Guild in Vivec.

p
plyvuschiy po techeniyu 17.06.20

FULL DAEDRA (and forgive me for plagiarism).

CUIRASS
1.Noreen duhr, The Wailingdelve(wailing abyss it seems).Approximately in the middle of this big hole.
2.Gives the Teran the Bow of Auriel(only Teliani).
GLOVES
1.Kogoruhn, Bleeding Heart, one of the altars.
2.The left glove Turdus Talanian, tel Vos, chambers of Arion
SHOES
The Gal Deus, Entry.
SHOULDERS
Left - Noreen duhr, just below the cuirass.
Right - Lock Carthag, the Tower (entrance on the castle's roof). As you vykovyrivat there will be - your problem.
LEGGINGS
1.Villa Drena
2.Yields of Teran, together with the cuirass
THE FACE OF GOD
Marwani Tomb, Takuapa, Grave. Look up at the ceiling.
THE FACE OF INSPIRATION
1.Haldol Oman,the Tower of sunset, the Ghostly Gate.
2.Mameha, the Sanctuary of dreams. In one of the coffins I saw him.
3.Ibar-Dad
THE FACE OF HORROR
1.ENAR Talor, Ghost Gate, Tower of Dusk, Lower level.
2.Tomb Marinov Smithy Herbolaria.Look at the ceiling.
SHIELD
1. Gal Deus Observatory.Of course the ceiling.
2. Villa Drena, Galos Pareti.
3. Ibar-dad.

Almost all of these locations are on an interactive map of the Blind (see above). Norenen-duhr and castle Karstaag find along the main quest of the Tribunal and Bedana suitability.

G
Gibberio 17.06.20

27 Threads Spinners
You can collect and bring eno Hlaalu the rest of the 27 sacred to the Morag Tong items, the so-called Thread-Spinners. For each filament you will receive as a reward an increase Guild rankings on 5, and for the last of the strands increase the Guild ranking by 25 and spell Art Mephala (chameleon and increase the attack itself).
Here's the full list threads:
Amulet Resourcefulness Sanguine - Give Eno Hlaalu
Amulet Armor Skill Sanguine - North Magic, ALD Sotha, Lower level
Amulet Easy speech Sanguine - Soterra, Maar, Restaurant Tangara
Shoes Prosecution Sanguine - Tomasi Allen, Assuratome, Sanctuary
Ring Higher wisdom Sanguine – see the related quest
Ring Green wisdom Sanguine - Gryzodub, ALD Daedroth, Right wing
Ring Sanguine Golden wisdom - talis Veran, Abernant, Sanctuary
Ring Bending Fluid Sanguine - North Magic, ALD Sotha, Lower level
The red ring of wisdom Sanguine Landrace varam, ALD Sotha Shrine
The ring of the Invisible wisdom Sanguine was Arundel, Indoranyon
Ring Of Superiority Sanguine Landrace Varam, ALD Sotha Shrine
Conversion Ring Sanguine Landrace Varam, ALD Sotha Shrine
Ring Silver wisdom Sanguine of Earnil, Assurability, Sanctuary
Glove Speed sword Sanguine - North Magic, ALD Sotha, Lower level
Glove Save Sanguina - Enganar, Warradale, Sanctuary
Glove hardness of the fist Sanguine was Guril Return, Vivec, the Flowers of Gold
Belt Carnage Sanguine - Domba, ALD Daedroth, Right wing
Zone True flight Sanguina Durus Marius, Assimilieren, Sanctuary
Belt Martial arts Sanguine of Caracalla, Salinicola, Sanctuary
Waist Deep bite Sanguine - Relas Aratan, Assimilieren, Sanctuary
The Belt Armor Of Balance Sanguine - Relas Aratan, Assimilieren, Sanctuary
Belt of Invulnerability armor Sanguine the Mindeli Saren, Asamidin, Sanctuary
Belt Failure Sanguina - Movis Daris, al-runes, Guild of Mages
Belt Piercing shot Sanguine Glonek gra-Shula, Sadrith Mora, Gateway Inn
Belt Cutting Sanguine Durus Marius, Assimilieren, Sanctuary
Belt of Swiftness Sanguine – see the related quest
Shoes Spikes Sanguine - Draw'Zaymar, Vivec, St. Delyn District, Canal South-Three

F
FIR 17.06.20

once the soul trap

The soul is as follows: find or prizyvaet creature that you make, (for enchantment on the post. the effect of the soul hypocrites or sleeping) Take ACC. the stone , i.e. if the post effect-great stone shower, castwise on being conclusion at any time and kill the creature during this time, the stone must be in your inventory after killing the soul automatically researches in stone.
PS the souls of creatures can be concluded only in their corresponding stones, i.e. for example:
NIS-hound is a tiny stone
skeleton-warrior-small
Dremora-the usual
aughrim-a large stone shower
Saint Grand soul gem.....

d
dobryy praktolog 17.06.20

Full glass

- - it provides options for obtaining glass with their work, without stealing, problems with the law, wanton killing and waste of money.

* The ghostfence, the tower of Sunset. You can all kill, you can steal from the shelves, you can buy(?!).
It is best to use the following method - fit to her uncle in the full glass, insult him, he attacks. When the attack itself, it is believed that FSE legally ( no fines and attacks from the authorities). Undress her - the trophy is rightfully yours.

* Mournhold, Godsrich. There is a mansion, it is the quest for the crazy chick. Perform it at the end remove all the glass, except for the helmet + Daedric bow and a couple of different arrows.

* Mournhold, Godsrich. There wanders inarticulate Nordling Work with stupid mug ( will not mix). Do his quest in the end removed from the enemy's boots and leggings.

* Balmora, Council House Hlaalu. Perform tasks Nileno Dorvayn. The latter will suspend trading ebonite radiance. Or proposed to convince the man in Ebonheart, or shoot uncle in the mine Sudanic. If you do one thing you get 1000. If you are not lazy and make a about option, will receive from Nileno even glass boots, greaves and cuirass.

Full Indomilk

* Kogoruhn, lies the corpse in the corner right on the front site

* Ghost chapel. Look in the drawers near beds.

* You can, using insults, calling the fight of Ordina.

+ armor of senior Resident: the Tribunal, Godsrich - quest about crazy dunmers. The course will find a dead ardika.

d
dobryy praktolog 17.06.20

Infinite power and toughness

After Aloneby you infect korpusom, your strength and endurance begin to grow, and intelligence, attractiveness, and kazhetstsa, dexterity fall. Just don't get well from korprusa, and features will continue to grow. Do not forget to also periodically to restore the incident.

Better, of course, such a thing not to use is uninteresting and vile towards NPCs and animals that chew grass on the slopes of the ridges, unaware of the naughty gamers:))

S
Sergius Aurumus 17.06.20

How do we remove the spell from the list?

Hold Shift and click on the spell.

How to use Boots of blinding speed?

Need to wear amuletic with magic resistance. Very good this about Royal signet from the Tribunal (magic resistance - 100%).

Why in the tooltip on certain drugs and ingredients are the question marks?

So underdeveloped skill Alchemy and some properties of the ingredients will be unavailable. The value of the skill approx. 70 enough to see all properties.

C
CemKey 17.06.20

When, in the Board, gored some plugin.

You removed the plugin or master file(does not matter) and while loading your save game started to jump out of the window. So, that would be long and hard not to sit and not to click: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes... you can just file Morrowind.ini under [General] add a line AllowYesToAll=1.