3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renata 17.06.20 02:26 pm

TES III: knowledge Systematization for the FAQ (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

In connection with the upcoming 5-year anniversary of PG
there is a Directive to restore order, one of the parts of this order is
FAQ on the games.

We have a lot of people here really know the game, I don't say, also we have a lot of newcomers specifying the same questions.
The most frequently asked are invited to unite in the FAQ.

Rules for convenience -

1) Question to write in bold
2) Symbols (cards) if you have to upload to www.imageshack.us
to give in the form of a link or small picture (thumbnail)
3) try to give an answer to this question as thoroughly and clearly

I'm of course not all the time, and therefore I would be grateful for any help everyone. By the way, it is possible to see the topic of LITE.
35 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovak 17.06.20

How to get things designed from saints and Dremora?
I write because I met a categorical statement that this is impossible.
So, the main spell or the scroll of challenge for a long time(like professional I can do it in 15 seconds,
but better to start with the minutes). Then you need a weapon with maximum damage:
the arrow under the tyre:)
live dart
Mace of Aawara...
as for the rest of the conjured axe.
1) called before sooi Dremora( not pritul to the wall)
2)take the weapon and hold it up to the time when it will be given to maximum ass.
3)thus provide the maximum force of impact and immediately kill Dremora
4)instantly hit the space bar and collect the arms from the body
IN ANY CASE, DO NOT SHAKE TO REMOVE THE BODY, AND THE PESTILENCE WILL FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we are not able to kill the enemy in 3 hits(for example a priest will hide behind the shield), then it's worse.
While the body lies on the floor, we have half a second to click for him a space.
General advice - use telekinesis.

v
visor2580 17.06.20

What to do alchemy?
Need to learn alchemy. Here are the rules:
1) 2 ingredient
1 ingredient - any
2 ingredient - with the same effect as the first.
2) 3 ingredient
1 ingredient - any
3 ingredient - with the same effect as the first two.
3) 4 ingredients
1 ingredient - any
3 ingredient - any
4 ingredient - with the same effect as the third.
4) 4 ingredient (the second method)
1 ingredient - any
3 ingredient - with the same effect as the first two.
4 ingredient - with the same effect as the previous three.
With increasing alchemy skill the value of your potions increases. Potion-must have alchemical tool (the simplest - mortar - can be purchased in the tavern of Arril in Seyda Neen. The rest of Airy in the mages Guild in Balmora).

M
Molag Bal 17.06.20

After the assignments of Trebonius, he says that he has orders, but does nothing? What to do?

You have to pass the main line. After that, Trebonius will still have a job.

v
visor2580 17.06.20

Who is RAM and how do I get to it?
1. Who's the RAM?
Slide - skamp. He has the ability to appreciate things in as much as they cost. You can earn good money.
2. How to get to it?
Go to Balmora, there in the Mages Guild. Recorded in the Guild (if you haven't its participant) and go to the lower room. There cross the hall and get into the room with the dais. The elevation of the girl in the red coat. Speak with her and select the Trip. There select the item Caldera. Exit the Guild of the Caldera. Go to the street go right and down. Turn at the first corner on the right. Immediately left to the castle Gorkov. Go. The upper floor has rolled down. This is a Slider.
Secrets of the manor Gorkov
1. The Presence Of The RAM :D
2. M. to steal the eyes of the residents. They will scream, Thief!, Watch! etc., but do not rush to fight. Will probably have themselves a finger in the pie. :D
3. On the third floor in one of the boxes has Orci the armor. They can be expensive to sell the Slider.
---
If that is not clear - write to me in PM.

A
ACawer 17.06.20

LEGGINGS
1.Villa Drena
2.Yields of Teran, together with the cuirass
Sorry, of course... but even leggings you can get from a vampire. Kwarra, in the trunk theirs a blacksmith. Don't remember how they are called ruins.

D
Darkness Angel 17.06.20

Morrowind Easter Eggs

(from Sinder Velvin)

Bottle in the Sea of Ghosts

In the North-East of Dagon Fel, in the Sea of Ghosts, you can find a bottle lying on the bottom near the algae. It is a note, which you can find here. If you want to see with her own eyes, type in the console:

player->coe 9, 23

And you will be under water, near the bottle.

Casting for the voice of Azura

After a long time, during which we were ignorant, we now know the truth. But before I utter one more word, check out these two files.
Intro1aDDB.mp3
Intro1aJon.mp3
The first file is located at the address: Morrowind\Data FilesSound\Vo\w\m.
Second address: Morrowind\Data FilesSound\Vo\a\m\.
Shocking. And after that we need to think about Azura? Maybe the rumors that she's a hybrid of Prince of Daedra, Argonian and wood Elf are not that rumor? Well, I don't think so. It seems to me that when the casting for the voices of the male Argonian and male wood elf two actors give to read the introduction, so that developers can understand these voices. One way or another, but these records were still in the game. Thanks Stalker'y for telling us about this Easter eggs.

Charlie - flower

I'm sure you know Jobasha, bookseller in Vivec. Did you know that he has a very interesting flower, whose name is Charlie? It is the same. And, if you want, you can take the Slime meteor and use it for potion-making. Only from the beginning make sure no one sees you.

The Mark Of Elton

The mark of the Elton - an elegant sword, in my opinion, the best sword in all Morrowind. Let it be known, this is the hidden Easter eggs in the game, and the chances that you stumble on it by accident is zero. For example, I found out about this sword by a careful analysis of the dialogues Siriano (She - mage in the mages Guild in Vivec). But more on that later.
To Mark Elton, you should have a Gold stamp in the inventory, to be a vampire and have exactly 11171 Drake. To remind you, what is the Golden mark? This is a one-handed long sword, which you get as a reward for completing the quest a Daedra Prince Beaty. Now, as I said, you have to talk to Siriano and complete her first quest, which is to kill her rival and bring her the vault key of a competitor. You don't have to kill the competitor up to this point. If he's already dead at the time of receiving the quest, you will not receive the mark of the Elton. So when you return to Siriano for a reward, you must have exactly 11171 Gold, and a Stamp in your inventory (just throw the extra gold on the floor) to get a very strange message in addition to regular dialogue with Siriano. Here is a normal dialogue with her:

Excellent. Sometimes I think that your tribe is not so useless. You can keep everything else that you have found it. Surely you found something useful. If you still want me to help find for me some of the ashes of a vampire.

After this conversation, you will receive the following message:

Go to hell, Carolina!

After the completion of the quest Siriano (provided that Chashew not killed earlier), start a script called bluescript. This script checks if the player's inventory and gold Brand 11171 Drake. And if so, the Golden Mark is replaced with the improved Mark Elton, whose ID katana_bluebrand_unique
But many questions remain. Why 11171, and not some other number? Why The Mark Of The Elton? What's Carolina? Alvirdimus conducted a study of the Easter eggs, the results of which were later confirmed by mark Nelson (AKA BlueDev), who put the Easter eggs in the game. First things first, 11171 - a reference to the date of birth of Mark Nelson, 1st November, 71-year. Secondly, mark studied at the Ducal College (Duke college), which had a basketball team called the Blue Devils of Duke (Duke Blue Devils). Perhaps that is why he took his nickname BlueDev. Also, in the NBA in that the team played a man named Elton Brand (From the translator: the point is that the original name of the Elton Mark - Eltonbrand). And regarding Carolina: the command North Carolina Tarheels the most hated opponents of the Blue Devils. Thank You Alvirdimus. More information about Golden Marche can be found here: the Artifacts of Elder Scrolls section.

The Eye Of Argonia

In one quest you are asked to make a journalist Tressa of Varis, stop printing lies. In the end, you find a place where he is hiding, and he asks:

What are you doing here? I suggest you better weigh your answer, as this office and what we do here, it's all very hush-hush. And we intend to keep this secret, even if it means that you will not leave here alive.

You can choose between the following options:

You need to stop printing lies about king Chelsea
I beg your pardon. I'm just being honest burglar, and I don't want trouble.
I'm looking for the Eye of Argonia.
I made a mistake. I'll leave and not tell anyone about this place. Honestly.

To complete the quest you need to choose the first option. If your choice will fall on the second, Trees will say the following:

I understand. You made a serious mistake. I do not approve of your trade -- but I understand that the person who is in a desperate situation -- or a very greedy person -- could stoop to the crime, being a notorious villain. Well. You can go. Yes, I would like to keep the location of our office secret... but I'm not going to kill you for this. Just go... and keep your mouth shut.

If you say the phrase number three, the answer is:

'Honesty.' So you expect me to trust you? My experience trust adventurers like you have been pretty disappointing in the past. But... this time you can go. Yes, I would like to keep the location of our office secret... but I'm not going to kill you for this. Just go... and keep your mouth shut.

And finally, if you choose the third option, he will say:

Congratulations. You concocted an original and entertaining excuse. Absolutely incredible, but that it does not become worse. However, I've never heard a plausible justification. Well You can go. Yes, I would like to keep the location of our office secret... but I'm not going to kill you for this. Oh, Yes. Since our office is no longer a secret, we should move it. But don't touch anything and do not disturb neither me, nor my colleagues, or you're not getting out of here alive.

In case you didn't know, the game that was supposed to be the second in the series The Elder Scrolls was called the Eye of Argonia. She was conceived, but not developed, since the Redguards were not too successful. Thank Alvirdimus'and for the message about the Easter eggs.

Fish stick

Fish stick (From the translator: this refers to a kind of fish snack) was popular on the official forum before the release of Morrowind. The old forum used to give this stick to beginners, greeting this person and placing the image of a pirate holding a fish stick. At that time it was a lot of fun. This tradition, which began Eldrad Captain (Captain Eldrad), disappeared shortly before the game's release. However, the developers have immortalized her by placing a book called SPR. Boatswain fish snacks. It is located on the site of the shipwreck in the center of Sheogorath. There is a map of the area, made by Freddo. You ask what is written in the book? And there is written the following:

[This book seems to describe the various fish dishes that are popular in Tamriel, but the pages are smeared with so much sauce that it is impossible to read.]

Big Lute

In the depths of the bases of the Sixth House, Assure, located South of Balmora, is an item of terrible power: a Large lute. That is one big lute in the game, and its ID: misc_de_lute_01_phat points to the phrase phat lewt, an Internet slang, meaning terrible looting. Most often this phrase is used in the MMORPG.

Funny sound

In the directory Morrowind\Data FilesSound\Fx is a strange file called"funny.wav. I have no idea what he's doing, but I don't think it can be somewhere to meet in the game. Thank Evoker'and for telling us about it.

Stash near Thirsk

There is one hidden stash in the back of the Mead Hall in Thirsk, which is the most deadly thing in all Morrowind and all its Addons: Ebony arrows of murder (Ebony Arrows of Slaying). They take 5000 health everything it touches, so that no one can survive their impact. Also in the stash is a note.

Indiana Jones

In the ancestral tomb Malinov (North of Kogoruhn) is the skeleton of an archeologist of world renown, who crushed a large boulder. There is a diary of the man:

It has been many days since the collapse. My life had a lot of great adventures. I'm afraid that this is the last. I'm not completely sure what happened. Maybe the collapse happened because of a trap? But didn't hear and clicks, as from any device. Maybe it was just an accident, and I happened to be at the right time, but in the wrong place. But, I'm here now, and the collapse of the half-cellar of me and broke the legs. The first days the pain was just unbearable. Was it? Who knows... In a place easy to lose track of time. Especially in this situation.
The pain was already almost gone. Habituation to pain is in itself a battle. My time is running out. I will die here in this tomb. For a dead man the best place to find.
Where not only turns me on my adventures! In such places, the existence of which no one knows. Many treasures, mythical artifacts that have been extracted by me. From the long lost bowls to ones with unprecedented force, to the powerful religious artifacts, madmen more interesting than ordinary people. At least those memories will go with me to the grave.
I'm going to miss my dad. Like me, he was an adventurer. We were like, although I am smiling fortune. At least so far. Now he'll be on his own. And me but will not pester jokes about my pet in childhood. And my students... I like to teach them different secrets, different mysterious and unknown things. If they are successful.
Although, I have company. Along with this broken body, in that pile of earth at rest tested my leather clothes, my blade, and of course, my special hat. I can't get them, but know they are safe here. I will not die alone.
Goodbye,
Indie

Be aware that you will not be able to return to his whip and hat, so don't try.

Kagouti

Sometime, probably in the early stages of development Morrowind, was invented by Kagouti. But there were no sounds for this poor man. Therefore, the developers decided to give him a temporary sound until they find more suitable for the terrible creatures. Files these sounds are stored in the Morrowind\Data FilesSound\Cr\kgout. They are called
moan2.mp3
roar2.mp3
scrm2.mp3.
Since that time, you will be another way to look at kaguthi.

Muffin

To the North of Vivec is the plantation Gro-Bagrat, where the Orc named Hakenfelde there is one muffin to rule them all, one muffin to find them, one muffin to bring them all and in the darkness bind them... Oops, sorry, I got distracted. I wanted to say that the Orc has the only muffin in the game. If you love pancakes, then you know that Reckenfeld hard to kill. Too bad that the muffin has the same properties as bread.

The Pitch Of Utcu

Underwater Dwemer ruins grotto Mudan, which can be found to the South of Ebonheart, is the resting place of the famous Email Dragon bones (Dragonbone Mail). It is also the resting place of the famous adventurer named peck Utca, which can be found in the right tower Mudanа. He accidentally poisoned myself, and this was the cause of his death. By the way there is his last words Hmm...His name sounds somehow familiar, don't you think? The pitch of Utcu like "Pikachu" when you utter that name aloud. Coincidence? Well, that's what Mr. stated in his note:

If anybody ever finds me, I hope call him smile.

Of course, he probably has in mind how he died. And the skeleton is too big for Pikachu.

The Lake Of Oblivion

In Sharply, which can be found a little to the East of Ghostgate, there is an interesting body of water called Lake of oblivion. When you activate it, nothing happens. Hmm... Maybe the developers just forgot about it.
What did I say? I think I forgot...

Pop Ye

The skeleton of the famous Pop Je can be found in the ancestral tomb Senkov, which is located to the East of Dagon Fel, in the region of Sheogorath. You can also find the Ring of Phynaster. Forum legend has it that Pop Je was an active member of the team and died in that time, as they worked on Morrowind. And, as a tribute to him, his skeleton was placed in the game.
But now is the time to put an end to this legend. And the best way to do this is to quote the developer Gary Noonan (Gary Noonan). Read:
Have you ever met in Morrowind with the NPC named JI Ti? And a woman with him named Kar albert? Dzhi Ti was called by my second name abbreviated GT. Kar Alber named after my then-girlfriend. Pop Ye'd be the father of Dzhi Ti. My real father died when we worked on the game. So, in memory of him, I made him a in-game grave. You can also see some more graves in memory of these people. As developers, we have certain advantages of adding Easter eggs.
Gee Tee and Kar Alber can be found in ALD Daedroth.

Testing Morrowind

In the course of creating the game, the developers made plenty of places for testing purposes only. Some of these sites are still in the files Morrowind, but you can't get there without using the console. Here are the names of these places:

Сharacter Stuff Wonderland and the Clutter Warehouse - Everything Must Go! a"Draugr Test (in BloodMoon) and Mark's Script Testing Cell (in BloodMoon) and Mark's Vampire Test Cell and Redoran Test and Redoran Test 2 and ToddTest. Thank you ManaUser'y for reminding me about Mark's Vampire Test Cell. If you want to visit these places, simply call the console and type in it:

player->coc x

Where x is the name of the area where you want to go.

Сharacter Wonderland Stuff – was probably used to check out creatures, weapons and containers.
Clutter Warehouse - Everything Must Go! – is probably the only Easter egg, and therefore useless. However, maybe it was used to check the merchant and doors. Anyway this is a very interesting place. There are two strange NPC: Lord of Lutterman (Lord Cluttermonkey) – the Argonian in Daedric armor with a Mace called "Clutterbane". The second character – Used by the Seller of a Mess (Used Clutter Salesman) is a Bosmer, dressed in elegant clothes, holding himself with a Daedric war Hammer.
Draugr Test – may be used to protest a creature known as the Draugr (Draugr).
Mark's Script Testing Cell was used to test this quest.
Mark's Vampire Test Cell was used to test vampires.
Redoran Test and Redoran Test 2 – checks radianskiy architectural style.
ToddTest – to test something, starting from the female Khajiit and finishing residents from the containers to the scripts that make the player nearly invulnerable.

The good, the Bad and the Ring

Rock riders – they need representation? No, no need, as we all know and hate them, seeing that the whole game was filled with them. The Tribunal was a welcome break from those pesky birds, but it was too short. And then back in Vvardenfell. Fortunately for us, Bloodmane weren't monsters from the old Morrowind, and all of Solstheim was new. Was it? This does not mean that there are real riders, but there is one stuffed with straw in the great hall of the Skaal village, hanging from the ceiling. The sight of these riders have become so common that you might not notice it. Well at least that he was dead.
But there is one thing to notice is even harder – the ring in the beak of this rock rider. The ID of the object bm_ring_view. This - "BlueDev's Ring of Viewing". This ring appears in the game only after you have completed all the main quests Bloodmoon. What is it? Using it, you can watch a pretty FMV just Bloodmoon.
Thank you Geert'y and y Evoker'for informed us about this ring.

Mystery N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis!

This book can be found everywhere in Morrowind. Even the Telvanni Lord Arion is working on the translation of the "book of necromancers race Sload". Well, now we have the translated text of this book in our library. But before you read this, I must warn you: the path of the necromancer is difficult to understand ordinary man in the street. So, brace yourself, because here is the text translated Paul-it:
Paul: Some time ago in the game I came across a book "N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis!".By learning Esperanto (From the translator: Esperanto is an artificial language includes elements of all the world's major languages. Intended to facilitate the understanding of people from different countries, but not widely used.) online, I found some similarities. Because the library provides a lot of information about it, in addition to the books, I tried to decipher it.
Unfortunately the text has nothing to do with Morrowind. It's a complicated version of the text in Esperanto, taken from the Internet. The source text can be found here:
http: // www.bahnhof.se / ~ fritzon/kvako/kvakpago.html It's called "Kva! Kvak!", an information sheet from "La Ranetoj" (small frogs), the Stockholm Esperanto Society. The translation may be inaccurate, as I'm just learning Esperanto.
Here that is written in this text:

Kva! Kvak! (also called Kvako) this information sheet (or something similar) "La Ranetoj" (little frogs). Send it to society members and others who, one way or another connected with the activities of La Ranetoj. First in this (page) have information about the locations of the monthly meetings, but of course only regarding the most recent actions of the club. Also, sometimes it contains training or other interesting material.
The Internet version Kvako (email and electronic version) on the one hand another distribution channel of the content of the paper version. But on the other hand, and not surprisingly, the content of the various versions do not always coincide one hundred percent. For example, in the paper versions you can publish illustrations that for copyright may not be posted online. But, due to the low cost, online versions can accommodate a much larger amount of information.
These circumstances influence the web-version Kvako, which will also serve as the main home page for La Ranetoj.

The original text was encoded using the x-system to replace the accents of Esperanto, and then to change the characteristic sequence. Here is the explanation of substitutions:
Ahk - > e
Oix - > aux
so -> la (sometimes substituted at the middle of work)
auw -> oj (word ending)
jhe -> si
Please note that all "de" combination was removed from the letter.
Funny!

Use the force

In the movie "Star Wars Episode 5: Empire strikes back" on planet Hof (Hoth) Luke Skywalker was captured by the monster and dragged off to his lair. When, hours later, he wakes up, he discovers that his feet are glued to the ceiling and that his lightsaber was lying in the snow underneath. He uses the Force to get him, and then released.

The developers at Bethesda decided to show us what would have happened if Luke couldn't get the sword by Force. Just go to the cave björn (Bjorn) in Solstheim, and you ultimately will see a skeleton.

Very interesting, isn't it? In case you don't know: björn is located to the South-West of the Village Skalov and South-East of Carthage.

Wormgod – the master of all pipes

Developed by Gary Bay (Gary Noonan) aka Wormgod, decided to perpetuate his nickname: he wrote it on the Dwemer pipes that can found with any Dwemer ruins. He did it on Dwarven language, so not everyone knows about it.

T
Ty umresh odin v pustyne 17.06.20

Also wanted to add Easter eggs,although there is rather funny.(the topic is not very suitable,but will go).
In the noPickup script(hanging on the ash mask of Vivec,for example),there is a funny comment:
;no wife, no pickup, no mustache.
Those who know English and about pickup,you will understand.

T
TranE. 17.06.20

Littering, missed the post by accident..

D
Darkness Angel 17.06.20

B
BlackPal 17.06.20

Everything about Vampires
(I would like to summarize the knowledge about vampires, so I apologize in advance for the plagiarism.)

1.How to become a vampire
Need to find a den of vampires (where to look listed below), to attack a vampire and force him to beat you up or killing a vampire to flip on their inventory (sometimes vampires without nick *i.e. the name displayed in the vampire* is not infected with vampirism, then look for vampires with names).
Ill Hemophilia crowned(+1 to the sustaining power) wait three days and sleep - now you're a Vampire! (IMHO)
Note: If you have 100% immunity to normal bolesiny go to the Caldera Guild of mages to Medile Indren and learn the spell of vulnerability to conventional medicine, then we perform the above, but saying to yourself spell vulnerability. And remember, if you kill the main vampire clan before joining the clan, then quests for the clan will not be!

2.Where to find the vampires
---1. Clan Berne---
the leader of the clan name is Axle Bern.
The main lair is located in the dwarven complex of Gaul Deus, in the North of the ridge area of Molag Amur.
They can also be found in:
Raviro ancestral tomb (near Azura's coast) to the West of Molag Mar.
Ancestral tomb Atreus (the Area of the ascadian Isles) near the farm Salvora
The ancestral tomb Andretti in the South-East from tower baladasa demnivanni.

Four out of five vampires individuals belong to the clan of Bern:
Marra, tomb Gretan on the island South of the dwarven ruins Nardac.
Murtha, the tomb of Relativ on Southeast from Maar
Yarak, tomb Ginit just off the Gnisis-ALD Velothi, to the South-East of the dwarven ruins.
Calvario, tomb to the South-West of the camp Ahemmusa.

---2. The Clan Of Ounda---
the head of the clan Dounin of aunda
The main lair is in the tomb of Almeleh on the island South-West of Sheogorath.
Additional lair:
Tribal tomb Surety (District Sigorta) in the North-West of Dagon Fel.
Dulo ancestral tomb (Near Molag Amur) to the West of Gaul Deus.
Aralen ancestral tomb South of the Zainab camp.

---3. Clan Quarra---
the head of the clan Varina of Quarra.
The main lair is located in the dwarven ruins Druskat South-West of the camp Urshilaku.
They can be found in:
Serano ancestral tomb near Gaul Deus.
Ancestral tomb Hiran West of ALD'Runes.
The ancestral tomb of Alenov to the South-East of the Maar.
The only vampire-own this clan named Mastrius is in the Ancestral tomb Salelow. It's to the Northwest of the citadel was Dorsal.

3.How to survive a vampire
Remember, once you become a vampire, many will refuse to communicate with you and may even attack (tips - 1.not talk second time with those who are on the first appeal complains and doesn't want to communicate - can attack, it will depend on their relationship to you 2.Please be spell pacify humanoid - Morrissey many don't like vampires, by the way, if someone annoy you to the vampirism and doesn't want to communicate with your vampire form, it can be derived from to make the first attack - the guards chase you will not be, but do not try to communicate with the guards, I'll kill you for vampirism).
Merchants will not trade with you, but you will be able to trade with the vampires clan in which you join (after completing the quest, of course)

4.Quests for vampire
In the official version of Morrowind vampire quests in a lot of bugs, to solve this problem, I recommend to download GFM.
---Clan Berne---
1. Blood vampire Quarra
The leader of the clan, Raxle Bern (dwarven citadel Gal Deus), will ask you to start to prove their loyalty to the clan. You will need to bring him a vial of vampire blood Quarra that the leader of Kwara uses to maintain their strength. Leader's Varina Quarry, and it is in a dwarven fortress Drycast. You can find her if you go West from the fishing village of Maar. You can go North from Maar Ghana through the gorge, which ends in the North sea and a broken ship. There are two dwarven strongholds, you need the one to the North. Vampires can be killed, but better to just sneak in (still Bern - thieving clan, with great advantages to the stealth). You need the bubble is easy to find - it is located in a small, locked Dwemer barrel near Varini. If you didn't take a couple of keys, then the key is at Wollny. Blood return to Raxle, and he will give you the opportunity to use two clan sellers.
2. To Kill To MERT
Axle Bern will ask you to kill the vampire named MERTa. She left the clan and now is engaged in that discourages vampires their cattle. This is not good. To MERT can be found in the tomb of Relativ, West of Maar Ghana (South-East of the Maar). Nearest landmark, which will help you to find this tomb Daedric sanctuary Malesici. Go from Malesici to the South and there you will find the tomb. It is small in size, MERTa located at the far end. Kill her without hesitation - she even talk to you will not immediately attack. Returning back to the head of the clan, you will receive a magic spell that will teleport you back to the Gal Deus.
3. Kill 12 vampires
Raxle will ask you to kill some vampires belong to clans rivals, Quarra and aunda. The number of vampires is not called explicitly, but only twelve of them. Once you kill all twelve, back to Bern. You can visit Drycast. If you are afraid of a good fight, look for low-level vampires in the tomb of the Barrel, to the West of tel Uvirith in other places. If you kill some number of foreign the vampire until this task, they also will be reckoned to you. Return to Bern, and you give permission to be treated on vampire cattle with a spell Vampire touch.
---The Clan Of Ounda---
1. Find son Downin
The leader of a clan of aunda is at the bottom Almeleh to get there, use the spell of levitation. Downin will require you to figure out what is her son, who she was before she became a vampire. It will give you a ring seal and suggest that it would be nice to start from Sadrith Mora. Go to the mages Guild in the city and talk to Toimitilat - he will tell you that the ring looks like what he wore at the time Singerman. But it just cannot get close enough (you're a vampire now - unpleasant in every person), so it would be nice for an excuse to take a potion that Cosmical prepared for that. But Cosmical not know where to find Signarama, it knows INEEL in the same Guild, she tells you that she saw a ring in the tavern at the gate. Signarama is located on the second floor of the tavern, but without any potions to speak to you, he will not. Talk to him about family hump about dead like you and Vilantine. It turns out that Filandon, the son of the most aunda, was the grandfather Singerman, and was killed by a vampire named Kjeld. Well, you learned all that you need. Go back to Downin information. She immediately orders you to kill Kjeld. This vampire clan Quarra, which can be found on the upper level of the headquarters of the clan in Drycast. Go back to Downin with the news of the death of Kjeld, and it will give you the opportunity to use the services of the clan (Morolong and Gudrun).
2. To kill a vampire hunter
The leader of a clan of aunda will ask you to kill the vampire hunter who is going to visit Almeleh. The name didn't tell you, but we know that he lives somewhere in ALD'rune. By the way, you will have to kill him, and in the daylight and with witnesses. Go to ALD'runes, and ask around in the mages Guild. You know that vampire hunter's name is ANO Vando, and he walks close to the mages Guild with his ebony shield. When you kill him, make sure that this happens during the day, and someone is there to tell about the brutal killing of the hunter its alleged toothy prey. Go back to headquarters, tell Downin that Wando killed, and you'll be rewarded with an amulet that brings you back to the headquarters. Note that, even despite the fact that the subjects Wando is very powerful, do not attempt to use them in vampire form, because you told them (the subjects) do not like.
3.Kill 12 vampires
The clan leader asks you to kill twelve vampires of clans Quarry and Bern. Go and act. As soon as the twelve vampires killed, come back to Downin and get permission to milk the cattle. Don't forget that all the previous killed you alien vampires plus the total amount
---Clan Quarra---
1. To Kill Yaraka
The leader of the clan Quarra, Varina Quarry (dwarven fortress Druskat) will require you to kill a vampire named Yarak, imagines himself the new God. Yarak is the tomb of Genet, South-West of ALD Velothi. The tomb is very small, so you can easily find Yaraka. From the beginning you don't attack and you can chat with Irricom, and with four of his followers. You will have the choice to kill him or give him bribe. If you choose the latter, you will be richer by a thousand coins, but as soon as I return to Valine, instantly kicked out of the clan. Killing Yaraka back to Voline, and have access to the services of the clan (Areas Child).
2. Hunt for ingredients
Varina Quarr will ask you to get for her magical experiments a few ingredients. Here is the list:
5 Artsy sapphire amulet
2 void Salts
1 Daedra Heart
1 ectoplasm
1 human Skull
1, the Ashes of vampire
The task is quite complicated, because all these things are quite rare, especially amulets. Amulets can be found in different places, for example in the caves of the smugglers. For example, you can search Asami cave near HLA OAD. They can also be in ALD'rune have a big scar. You can try to steal a few trinkets from the rich houses. The skull can be found in a bunch of different places, such as the Guild of mages Caldera, as well as in tombs. The remaining four ingredients you can look for Telvanni or the alchemists in magical guilds. Go back to Voline, and have an amulet that takes you back to the headquarters.
3. Kill 12 vampires
Standard quest, as is clear from the title. To act in the same way as in the case of the above mentioned clans. After execution you will be able to use the "cattle" of the clan.
---More quests---
1. Sanwin Of Letri
If you ask around in the magic Guild of ALD'fleece about the rumors, you'll know that young and stupid Sanwin of Letri living in the mansion Letri under a large scar, wants to become a vampire. First, talk to his mother Fatboy of Letri, she is one of those few people who will be able to speak with you. She says that her son's obsession - he thinks that vampirism will give him the opportunity to achieve power and respect. It will ask you to convince my son otherwise. So, go to speak with Sanmina. The young fool wants you bit him, he is the epitome of puppy enthusiasm. Don't even try to appeal to reason - instead, try to choose the most insulting answers, calling it anger. At first, he simply will be offended, and then do not endure ridicule and attack. If he will not attack (this is possible if you really very charming vampire), you use insults. Here he took out his knife and attacked you. Now let us remember the admonitions of his mother, the young fool have to be convinced that vampires are not so strong. So just wait and don't respond to his punches. When your health is shaken by more than half, he will declare himself the winner and understand what was wrong in assessing the strength of vampires. Happy mother gave you a very useful ring of protection from fire.
2. To Kill Marara
Polyubopytstvuyte rumours in tel Sea. You will learn that the recent strong vampire was engaged in serial murders. This Is Marara. Find her in the tomb of Cretan, South-West of ALD Daedroth. Looks like she is tired of his life and wants to die, so attacking people. She wants her killed one of her blood - perhaps even you. By killing her you will get her ring.
3. Help Mastrius, the victim of Azura
If you will be traveling inside the Shadowy Limit, you may come across on the tomb Calvel where dwells the vampire Mastrius. He will tell you sob story about how he was imprisoned in this tomb itself is Azura, and that he can't get out of it. He will ask you to bring him a shield called Spell Breaker, and Daedra heart. The heart can be easily found in alchemy stores. The shield is located in the dwarven ruins of Btand, far West of Tel Mora (North-West of the cave or of the Incarnation on West from Zergonipal). Look for it behind the rocks in the inner section of the ruins. There's also a haunting representative of the Daedra, whose heart is perfectly suitable for your purposes. Go back to Mastrius with a shield and heart and he will ask you for one more favor...your power to break the spell. If you agree, he'll take a spell you have half health and fatigue. After that, he will attack you. After killing him, you get a full set of ebony armor.
4. Kill SALEWA
Talk to Siriano, in the mages Guild in Vivec. Tell her to kill someone. Siriano will ask you to kill a rival by the name of Shalev, in the tavern of ALD-Skar in ALD'rune, and bring him the key. Kill SALEWA, take everything he has, including the key and a good ring. Back to Siriano key SALEWA.
5. Find the ashes of the vampires
Let's talk again with Sirilanka after the previous quest and get the next one. You will need to get for her three portions of vampire dust. It can be found on the dead vampires, in some alchemical stores (look in the ALD'rune, Sadrith Mora). Return of ashes to Siriano and have a nice amulet.
6. To Kill Rimentale
Talk to Equal Omain, in the house of the consuls of Telvanni in Sadrith Mora. It will ask you to kill Rimentale, which can be found in the Central tower in tel Vos. There you will be able to find a good collection of dwarven armor. After completing the order, go back to Equal and receive a robe of protection from fire.
7. To steal the blood of Quarra
Again, talk with Equal Amain, and it will give you the next quest. Need to steal the blood of Quarra (see the first mission for the clan of Bern). If you belong to the clan of Bern and had once stolen the blood, look for it in the pockets Raxle. If not, then she remains locked in the barrel that is located near the head of the clan Quarra living in the Dwemer ruins Druskat that is located to the East of Houla. Giving blood is Equal, you will get a Dwarven Blade Escape.

5.How to get rid of vampirism
In the Hall of Justice, in the secret library there is a book in which the author describes how to recover from Vampirism. This book is sought on the instructions of the mages Guild.(About vampires Vardenfell, Volume II)
Go to Bal Ur, found in a sanctuary underground, once you go once you start to hear the voice of Molag Bal, who gives you a job. After completing the task (to kill the daughter of Molag Bal and two Atronach) and returned, You will receive a chance to recover.

C
CemKey 17.06.20

text.7z
Patched text.dll allow you to write the game in Russian. Change the layout by pressing ScrollLock.

C
CemKey 17.06.20

Go to Arctang down to the bottom and follow the arrow:
pix.PlayGround.ru
In the room turn immediately to the left. Puzzle cube lies on the bottom shelf of the rack.

L
Linnan 17.06.20

One problem with oshibkami during snow storms

Open with Notepad the file Morrowind.ini in the game folder and add the following

[Weather Blizzard]
Sky Sunrise Color=091,099,106
Sky Day Color=121,133,145
Sky Sunset Color=108,115,121
Sky Night Color=027,029,031
Fog Sunrise Color=091,099,106
Fog Day Color=121,133,145
Fog Sunset Color=108,115,121
Fog Night Color=021,024,028
Ambient Sunrise Color=084,088,092
Ambient Day Color=093,096,105
Ambient Sunset Color=083,077,075
Ambient Night Color=053,062,070
Sun Sunrise Color=114,128,146
Sun Day Color=163,169,183
Sun Sunset Color=106,114,136
Sun Night Color=057,066,074
Sun Disc Sunset Color=128,128,128
Transition Delta=.030
Land Fog Day Depth=2.8
Land Fog Night Depth=3.0
Clouds Maximum Percent=1.0
Wind Speed=.9
Cloud Speed=7.5
Glare View=0
Cloud Texture=Tx_BM_Sky_Blizzard.tga
Ambient Loop Sound ID=BM Blizzard
Storm Threshold=.50

[Weather Snow]
Sky Sunrise Color=106,091,091
Sky Day Color=153,158,166
Sky Sunset Color=096,115,134
Sky Night Color=031,035,039
Fog Sunrise Color=106,091,091
Fog Day Color=153,158,166
Fog Sunset Color=096,115,134
Fog Night Color=031,035,039
Ambient Sunrise Color=092,084,084
Ambient Day Color=093,096,105
Ambient Sunset Color=070,079,087
Ambient Night Color=049,058,068
Sun Sunrise Color=141,109,109
Sun Day Color=163,169,183
Sun Sunset Color=101,121,141
Sun Night Color=055,066,077
Sun Disc Sunset Color=128,128,128
Transition Delta=.015
Land Fog Day Depth=1.0
Land Fog Night Depth=1.2
Clouds Maximum Percent=1.0
Wind Speed=0
Cloud Speed=1.5
Glare View=0
Cloud Texture=Tx_BM_Sky_Snow.tga
Ambient Loop Sound ID=None
Snow Threshold=0.5
Snow Diameter=800
Snow Height Min=400
Snow Height Max=700
Snow Entrance Speed=6
Max Snowflakes=750

G
GANS_22rus 17.06.20

Glen Vallecillo
Better postavitev things first GFM. This fix there too.(fixed Ini -)

G
Georgiy Tihonov 17.06.20

how to install on Windows 10 game