3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stella 17.06.20 02:29 pm

the zanzarah (Zanzarah: the Hidden Portal)

the zanzarah game. why is there no passing? spent almost the whole game 95%. I can not understand what to do in the caves of lava.
42 Comments
Sort by:
3BEPb 17.06.20

Oh. apparently, no one else imbued with a deep sense of this great game ;) and not passed it to the end to write the passage.
Can You code (English or Russian) will be enough? ;-)

C
C3PO 17.06.20

Hello in lava need to catch a fairy peaks and bring her skeleton that would provide the key ( kstat could not explain where this lava?)

X
Xan 17.06.20

Oh,by the way,where are these caves?I was playing some kind of stupid reduced passage,there is nothing about the cave was said

P
PlayGround.ru 17.06.20

The game is probably cool my hands from her reach. The disc is, that is on the table, and play time. Then Fallout, then Flashpoint, then something else and zanzarah no time left :(

P
PlayGround.ru 17.06.20

All just to catch a fairy ,pixie, and then in the darkness show skeleton ... And then your mind

P
PlayGround.ru 17.06.20

Someone send me the walkthrough of this game!

k
katya 17.06.20

People didn't want to write the damn console? answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
Cheater 17.06.20

help!!!!!.........how to move air vortices???........:(

B
Bebi 17.06.20

First you need to find the map of Air, and then make active Fairy wind well, and then top top the vortex!!!

F
Fess 17.06.20

Cient of ZANZARA che helluva lot like Pokémon - even fairies to catch in balls(pokebola). With such gameplay to sorosite-would you bloody like a ball of darkness...(sighs)...and I do not play in che!!!!!

M
Mihail 17.06.20

Someone tell me the key to Zanzarah from Fargus

V
Vovan 17.06.20

8BY4-0PWI-WLSE-REK2-QVXW

n
nikolay 17.06.20

:)Google the game Zanzarah is very attractive due to their scale and fighting creatures...
I remember playing it a long time and then beat her and now find her no where because I can't.....The people prompt where it is possible to stir up the disk.....
And by the way all the fans of this game, let's chat...I'll wait:)

T
Tigra 17.06.20

The best passage on a gambling website

P
PlayGround.ru 17.06.20

People, tell me where to get the fairy stone.

K
Katyuha 17.06.20

Welcome, fans of Zanzarah!
I'll start with the basics: I need professional help. The fact that I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the road (or rather - the tower of the dwarves). One of these terribly suspicious of dwarves asks me (i.e. Amy) to find the tools of the dwarves. I understand that he asks for three keys, two of which I already found. Where to get the third ( apparently the Key Fire - I have no idea).
Maybe someone of you can help me? I would be very grateful.

p
puma 17.06.20

help!!! how to get to the skeleton? how to jump?

E
ELF 17.06.20

Instrumenty dwarves can be found in the garden of the fairies. There right you need to remove the stone and on the Elevator to go upstairs. There will be 3 chests. That's all.

t
tigerrr 17.06.20

ZANZARAH was held 4 times each time easier, each time changing the objectives to make it more interesting. the Internet is a bunch of playthroughs, and I didn't know all she passed, and today happened to see and found that there are cheats and codes and can not fight on the ball and pass the whole game, but it is unlikely I would get at least a small part of the pleasure I received. If anyone has questions happy to answer and than I can help.

PS I Want ZANZARAH 2

o
odin 17.06.20

The game went for two days (and another quest is called), nothing complicated, except for caves and lava 6 fairies of nature with 50+ levels, does not arise) there will be questions, write or knock in Asya 142318222