3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stella 17.06.20 02:29 pm

the zanzarah (Zanzarah: the Hidden Portal)

the zanzarah game. why is there no passing? spent almost the whole game 95%. I can not understand what to do in the caves of lava.
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sas aka Alexandre 17.06.20

Oh, ODIN, Chet-you drive for two days, even if you play all 48 hours to rock the 6 fairies of nature up to 50+ level. Yes, and the story to go. If you play fair. Fu cheater!!! I suppose markovochka all fed.

S
Samara 17.06.20

What people say is Zanzarah-2 or not? And if you will - when approximately?

N
Natasha 17.06.20

Guys, do you like long battle over?
I got to the end of the game for 10 minutes...
Maybe where to set need?..

P
PlayGround.ru 17.06.20

Want to play online

T
Tanka 17.06.20

Children!!! Please please I want to give my best friend drive, her favorite!! Of course I can't find anywhere!!! But I ask you to help me!! Give the disk to download to my or tell me where it is sold!!??I am from St. Petersburg!! I started a pre-search zanzarah, because I know that it's very rare!!! And I in any store cannot find this game!!! Please help!!!!

N
Nekit 17.06.20

I

N
Nekit 17.06.20

the whole game I think

C
Com 17.06.20

In Moscow on Savelovsky-there.Order someone.

n
neko 17.06.20

Tan, Peter metro Elizarovskaya DK Krupskoy! disk 70 rubles pirate Fargus!

R
Rouroni 17.06.20

Help PLISSS, the hotu to play the ZANZARAH for the second kneading are looking for and failure.Podskazhyte pojalusto where you can download the game.

T
Toma 17.06.20

Damn, people please help! Zanzarah is a game of my childhood, I spent hours it cut, I have the disk somewhere, but, alas, it was lost somehow. So I now have nostalgia for the toy scored! Want! To download from Internet I have no way, and in familiar stores such an ancient relic not sell. Maybe something will help? Well, really want! I'm from Omsk, anyone know where you can buy it?

k
ksyuhich 17.06.20

comrades!Yes this is mega cool igren!and by the way,people tell me pliz where to be Rog-vyzyvali fairy of nature!?

V
Vanessa_YT 17.06.20

People! Who wants on the network to play, pliz write in Ah!
391-528-157
Download like here: ttp://all4game.info/game_download_1165488101.html

T
Toma 17.06.20

The Internet works wonders! I already igralca this gorgeous toy))

B
Brynya 17.06.20

People help! Passed the game 5 times! Know her very well,BUT just do not understand why on the Internet I can not play!-That is, not of by and not one server was not found! Tell me or give a link to the site where the server will be. Or explain what to do

B
Brynya 17.06.20

By the way who lives in Zernograd the new Record for sale!

K
Kot Igrun 17.06.20

http://dl.torrents.ru/forum/dl.php?t=2505423

M
Madaraa 17.06.20

help plizz. I go into the game and after a few seconds the game immediately freezes.tell me what to do?

V
Vedi 17.06.20

tell me, in the swamps is hell and asks eared fairy, some Swain like where to catch her?

and again, the tower dwarfs I was and one told me to get some stuff that is somewhere in the mountain tops, where Cueva cloud passes how to get there I don't know?

A
Amina Kulieva 17.06.20

Stella
there is a passage