3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nanto 17.06.20 02:30 pm

Market and Outcasts (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What is balanuta stuff? Where is the promised nonlinearity, freedom of choice?
What can I not do that? So quest:
Will find out their origins, kill that guy at N., go to the temple and... Or guardian to give up or hang on their fine. It is clear that we should give up. Get into jail - where all possible options have not been circulated, had the two! By the way, up to this point the quest is very pleased in you think cool cons play with the bucket tillage specify place, etc. Oops!.. We get to this king in rags - two options:
1) Either get some sucker and run out of the Slammer Caudle
2) (as done in the beginning) Take a Shiv and then get out of this king appears in the log record to the search the body is given a lead to the secret passage... But at the exit we were met by pepper of Silver blood, in the course of the story - for immediately struck with the knife, but grab an ass not dying. What the fuck? (Even the armor of his must then vozvernut) then there will be allegations that the quest givers made immortal for the good? That I now, on these Rogue back bend? Innocent people for them to blame? In Morrowind I would have all this Market cut! Not examining your/someone else's! And then staged terrorist games in independence. In the country so split, and they see a batch of local trouble...
And developers are good - Naka to stir up so much local wars for independence? The head already around goes - nicherta not understand:
The Aldmeri dominion (such an arrogant bitch - too candidates the neck, but only Fig EnCana, for example, to plot ODA. moment)
Empire
Brothers Of The Storm
Rogue
Local kneski
And all intertwined...
To hell with them I will now all the time the side of the Empire to make it easier and clearer! The Empire is in danger - need help, not sorting out to do who had come to this earth!
But rogue with the Aldmer really want all the stuffing to put, but it will not give the same... Oh!
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Rimskiy 17.06.20

Bugs-series satellites TEC. Wait for the patches bro and continue to restore the Imperial order) I've been to a handful of patches in Market or foot.

H
Hudson 17.06.20

This quest nobody can escape from Siden for two weeks has acquired a large number of bugs, tales, disturbances, scandals and intrigues that you have no idea. A b-softvorks know yourself languidly smiling and keeping quiet with the patch.

s
stranger8 17.06.20

1. Yes, I'm still terribly dissatisfied with this quest with the outcasts. First killed the guards. This quest is over. So, stupid. After that he decided to give up the guard. Killed there the chief outcast. Of course, there are the same problems that you have. In the end I decided to execute the plan of the king of the rogue. Got out, got all my stuff. The guards on me didn't care and they only attack the Rogue. The question is, am I not an escaped criminal?
2. The problem still is that there is nothing twisted. All these princes are equally spit on the Empire and the brothers of the storm. The rogue's only interested in the Markat, and the war they just care less. Almorzar to have the whole thing, but they do not nichrome. Guild also sanity of themselves and all others do not pay attention. Brothers of the Storm are concerned only with the Empire, and the Empire only the Brothers of the Storm. The only creatures that take an active part in the life of Skyrim - Dragons.

f
fads 17.06.20

Tell me with the quest In Markarth has one brother tosses the note on the meeting in the temple of Talos. After meeting him it is necessary to find out about Madam was murdered and the man. So go learn about Madame, I go to the tavern, I go in her room and all, the marker disappears, and leaving the tavern shows back? Quest bagnol? What is there to find?

s
stranger8 17.06.20

fads
There is need to (without prompting arrow) to find whether the note, or her diary. Search the room for paper products. By the way, this is the quest we're talking about here.

H
Hudson 17.06.20

fads

It would be better not to follow this quest at all, or washed down the backup - because in the end this is not a short quest, it may happen perhaps the most unpleasant of bugs throughout the game.

f
fads 17.06.20

stranger8
Thanks, found, I'm not in that room were looking for. I never understood why decided to ask)

Hudsоn
Well of course interested to save gash, thank you.

s
saa0891 17.06.20

Passed this quest with different endings,no bug was not.
Branch of the King rogue did not like,stupid massacre.
So we kill the King, and at the same time his company was not worried,and getting a ring Hobbies of blacksmithing,and the guards to be loyal to us.

N
Nanto 17.06.20

saa0891
It is necessary to put all? And to go as?

s
saa0891 17.06.20

Nanto

After the assassination of King will receive the key and to the left of his room will be grate,go through it.
However be careful,as you're completely naked, without armor and weapons you have only a pickaxe and a Shiv.
I called the Ghost sword.
There are spiders,well, it's garbage,but the two mechanical spheres,one reinforced,I cleaned very well.
When you exit the dungeon you will meet the guard will give the ring and your whole armor.

N
Nanto 17.06.20

Not only meets the guard, and some kind of ... Silver Blood. And give me anything not going, but on the contrary tries to poke a knife. However, only unconscious, but not dying.
PS And from areas easier to run.

L
Lavuer 17.06.20

Oh, yeah... The bagnuty city Market :) Tell your passage (like most here, I believe): went to jail, a conversation with the local potentates, escape. And here I tupanul, started beating the guards with a rogue. Now when you enter a town I was immediately attacked by guards, can not get out, the prison is also not planted, the mercy, the title tan perk in eloquence does not help (tested). The only way to safely walk on the Stone: after this bug is to finish the same global quest Brothers of the Storm, that is, to drive the Empire out of the country. Only in this case, all the guards in the ill-fated city is changed to friendly you the men Brothers.
In addition, my problems now hang unresolved quests such as call of the Boethiah, the quest to find books for the librarian of the Winterhold quest for the surrender of the sword found scientists from Markarth and 1-2 are similar. The rest is all complete. 49 LVL. How to continue to swing - I have no idea :) Developed promised at least 70 levels. But, I guess, to the level, that way, 55-60 we will be open the whole map and cleaned all the locations. But the game is epic - it is necessary to recognize all...

p
patit 17.06.20

By the way, and with the rogue quest a thread there? And then I Jarl has given the task to clear one cave, I come back and there Mada piled up together with buddies, no one is attacking. I have them all filled up, and now think it may not have???

M
Max_x 17.06.20

I have this quest too funny bug. I am now in the temple of Talos in the Markat will not fall because there is a guardian who wants to take me for the second time in that fucking mine, but I can't ! Turns out this conversational onanism: let's go to prison, go, go, go, go I said yeah go and so on to infinity ! And to not kill them, otherwise the whole experience from the whole experience of the chat Markat is infected with a virus(((

M
Max_x 17.06.20

Lavuer
I have 51 LVL and no end or edges of these quests no pieces that way 30 now I have! Try to talk to local residents they tend to a lot of trouble, which they are happy to shove you !

M
Merolen 17.06.20

I knew that the quest bagnuty.Madanacha killed in the mine and was attacked by a damn Orc, and all the rest.Zasavica to the entrance to the Temple of Talos to the guards and went to hell from there

S
SaIIIa 17.06.20

you should not madanacha killed goats. I showed restraint and spared his life together fled from jail, on the way out I his assistant rogue got ALL my things confiscated in the Slammer. And a unique rogue armor gave. For a collection suit. There's a contest in town, but I'm glad that the civilians were not injured, otherwise I would madanacha had to go to jail and finish the quest there, because the death of an innocent is unacceptable. BUT THEN, long, long time later, I associates given a task to kill some leader of a rogue in the cave. I come there, and BAH! all old friends! The Mada, Barkul-beast, etc. Only the leader is quite another some dude. Well.. I had to clean all this gang-watering. It is here that I killed Madinah. And you hurt premature. Nothing hurried, goats.

N
Nanto 17.06.20

Who jumped the gun? Found out that it is perhaps the only possible correct completion of the quest. Many are simply scored and did not reboot...

H
Hudson 17.06.20

The bagnuty quest, I say. My situation is the same as in Lavuer.

Z
Zer Ael 17.06.20

yeah... killed the guards in the Talos temple, surrendered at the exit, completed Madanacha, ran away, looked at the fight in the city from the outside. Like all happy?

But, no! The next entry in the temple of Talos, the dead come to life and starts a massacre in the city.

+++

Plus, there are the consequences of the runaway - piles of ash, who did not want to disappear. One worker gave the job to talk with his master, and the master - a pile of ashes - chat refuses.