3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nanto 17.06.20 02:30 pm

Market and Outcasts (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What is balanuta stuff? Where is the promised nonlinearity, freedom of choice?
What can I not do that? So quest:
Will find out their origins, kill that guy at N., go to the temple and... Or guardian to give up or hang on their fine. It is clear that we should give up. Get into jail - where all possible options have not been circulated, had the two! By the way, up to this point the quest is very pleased in you think cool cons play with the bucket tillage specify place, etc. Oops!.. We get to this king in rags - two options:
1) Either get some sucker and run out of the Slammer Caudle
2) (as done in the beginning) Take a Shiv and then get out of this king appears in the log record to the search the body is given a lead to the secret passage... But at the exit we were met by pepper of Silver blood, in the course of the story - for immediately struck with the knife, but grab an ass not dying. What the fuck? (Even the armor of his must then vozvernut) then there will be allegations that the quest givers made immortal for the good? That I now, on these Rogue back bend? Innocent people for them to blame? In Morrowind I would have all this Market cut! Not examining your/someone else's! And then staged terrorist games in independence. In the country so split, and they see a batch of local trouble...
And developers are good - Naka to stir up so much local wars for independence? The head already around goes - nicherta not understand:
The Aldmeri dominion (such an arrogant bitch - too candidates the neck, but only Fig EnCana, for example, to plot ODA. moment)
Empire
Brothers Of The Storm
Rogue
Local kneski
And all intertwined...
To hell with them I will now all the time the side of the Empire to make it easier and clearer! The Empire is in danger - need help, not sorting out to do who had come to this earth!
But rogue with the Aldmer really want all the stuffing to put, but it will not give the same... Oh!
57 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunh 17.06.20

The best solution to do not contact your local sorting. When come to Margarito in the first time listen to the advice of the guard on the turret before you enter the city. Just leave it at all. Personally, I live in this town safely, smithy, pavelka , Museum, Dwemer ruins, all right there,the teachers of stealth and forge
The town itself is very pleasant.
And Jarl quest provides robust design in search of the shield, there is the word learn and the whole komplek ebony armor collect, only to pump it then you will need. In General the advice is simple, turn around will occur when this event is and don't try and use this thread to talk and will have you house, the title and the bodyguard in a pretty town. Quests and in-game measures how much, what to look for adventure on his ass. Let them understand it in their internecine problems

S
Sieg Murr 17.06.20

All these princes are equally spit on the Empire and the brothers of the storm. The rogue's only interested in the Markat, and the war they just care less. Almorzar to have the whole thing, but they do not nichrome. Guild also sanity of themselves and all others do not pay attention. Brothers of the Storm are concerned only with the Empire, and the Empire only the Brothers of the Storm. The only creatures that take an active part in the life of Skyrim - Dragons.

Plus.

H
Hudson 17.06.20

Lуnх

When come to Margarito in the first time listen to the advice of the guard on the turret before you enter the city. Just leave it at all.

Eh heh heh... Where is this damned guard in my case was?(

Also want to live there, and I was being bullied.

s
stranger8 17.06.20

I have since the days of oblivion follow the rules - do not attack first in the cities. Especially at the guards. Because, after escaping from prison, quite calmly wandered around the city.

H
Hudson 17.06.20

If the upcoming patch is the dark is not correct I'll hit the extremes.

G
GraviGun 17.06.20

I am not satisfied with just ashes lying around here - kind of a mess, all without bugs, fled with Madanacha.

c
carmine6_2 17.06.20

in General I am not an exception-it's the same global bug with Margareta. On came across a village in the lands of the Limit(forgot the name ,there are mercenaries with the owner of the mine disassembly suit),after a couple of minutes of exploring the village I was approached by a type guard in steel armour with the words-stand(or so similar),I thought another stupid marketsci of straini ready to snatch it but....he continued -I know that in the limit your head is small reward,I can (type)to reset.....then got out the window of my answer -I don't have that kind of money,I thought maybe will help with this glitch... loaded an early save game, entered through the console, more money -factor....but the guard stsuko longer there gallop would not be loaded and ran
one NID that something like this happen ?

D
Diowneiron 17.06.20

I swear zetsu that dragon - mouse in comparison with an outcast!
I hate rogue, all giants, all dragons (not counting the very strong magical beings) are weaker than the rogue!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 17.06.20

Come on rogue have no vile habits to fly and spit from an upper part of the gutter.

t
tswa 17.06.20

Normally we pass the quest:
when imprisoned in the pit we find the king of the rogue there he is asked to do, hammered on his request we're not a schmuck at the Beck and call especially the rogue(as we were originally looking for him to kill instead of HF to do it), beat him in a turnip safely pick up the corpse loot it wakes the key opened the nearest door and quietly get out
The output from the mine we stopped an old friend with the words, well, you're a cool dude, I was not mistaken in you here your clothes with scrap Yar I triturated, your name is restored we are all grateful blah-blah-blah
that's all the head rogue dead our SG as always on top )

Of course I haven't forgotten the guards drove me to mine
returning after a couple of days a night on the town , so I assassin I was not difficult to take off to get even :)

I am glad such a freedom of choice in the game

C
Chon-Han 17.06.20

Quest rather not zabagovan, and simply poor linearity. No, for example, another option will advance the plot, but to go to prison on false charges (the mass genocide of the Markarth guards, unfortunately, has the usual effects - dead or jailed). And when GG breaks out of prison, one way or another, there will be no trial situation, nor the ability to join the Forsworn (that I, incidentally, most wanted; and then recapture the city from the Nords and plant Malonate Arlovski on the throne - that would be aerobatics!:)). There are no other outcomes, just the straight line of progress. And it is very upsetting: in terms of non-linearity of the passage to Skyrim I had high hopes of it than there really is.

[
[PIN]Snork 17.06.20

Narozh, Help, I have a problem, began to violnet kV about the Rogue, thrown in jail and fucked up, I'm running and I can't do not take or use, stupid run! Help

T
Testarosso 17.06.20

passed the quest, went to jail, hooked up with Koroleva escape, then got all my stuff + ancient armor rogue (I'm an Archer and was happy for her), only rogue warned like to cooperate don't count, let's see - kill
I don't know about nonlinearity, MB later this quest will open up another quest reacting to the fact if you killed the king a rogue or not
don't forget that some trivial quests can open up more serious, like happened in solitude where you are asked to check the cave for the presence of [drug]necromancers and cleared)

L
Lunh 17.06.20

Hudsоn
24.11.11 20:29

When come to Margarito in the first time listen to the advice of the guard on the turret before you enter the city. Just leave it at all.

Eh heh heh... Where is this damned guard in my case was?(

Also want to live there, and I was being bullied.

Hmm.. then books you need to read . Black and white was written the warning :))

City of Stone: the guide to Markat for mercenaries
Author: Amanda Alley, mercenary

If you stuffed his gold in Skyrim, you need to point your blade towards a Markat the capital Limit. In stone town is always problems with the roof, which means that for you there are many ways to make a dinner. Use the flair of a mercenary to find the wealthiest of patrons with the fattest wallets, but do not lose vigilance in the hours of rest.

Market you do not have any Whiterun, where the Companions, the profession of mercenary in high esteem. No, Markat its own rules, rules that the locals will just tell you. But you are lucky old Mrs Alley will shed light on your strong head.

The first thing you will notice in the city of stone is... the stone. They say dwarves city carved in a mountain, and judging by his appearance, the way it is. But the main thing is that everything here is vertical, and, in fact, the streets are rocks. In short, alisasis Mead, watch out.

Entering the town you immediately find yourself in the middle of the market. On the streets usually sell food and jewelry. Is here prefer meat because of the rocky cliffs arable land no, but most sold here rings and necklaces made from silver, and luckily, the city has a large silver mine (more on this later).

Whatever you do, just don't even ask the Markarth city guard. Help from as an angry frostbite spider to the one who fell into his web. But if you only mention the Rogue, ready to spit in the eye. Speaking of Rogue, these wildmen and women will be your main source of income in Markarth. Earl regularly assigns a reward for the head of one of the leaders Shove, so if you don't mind to come to grips with some deadbeat without a Septim for the soul, what a job you will have.

Immediately after market go to the tavern Silver blood. The drinks are, as usual, watered down (and judging by the metallic taste of river water from the area with pravilna). Here you should find the accommodation. In Markarth doesn't have to rely on good people who would let you spend the night on the cheap. The locals do not trust strangers, so don't waste the time and ante up a normal room in a tavern.

After you will have a rest day after the trip, come on out and see what Market divides into two large cliff. The part where flows the wide river, called River side and the other side Dry. On the River side of live local workaholic and works in a foundry, so you have nothing to do there. Better go straight on the Dry side, talk to the local Nord nobles and see what problems you could solve for them (you will get slapped with the fee a little more).

The two main places here worth a visit is the temple DiBella and mine Seats. The temple stands on the cliff top in the center. This will be a good thing to go for those who have a good relationship with deity, but keep in mind, priestesses DiBella do not allow men into the inner sanctuary, so it is not necessary to break, if you don't like it when you descend the stairs.

Cidhna mine is a place where all the silver comes from that I mentioned above. But it is also a prison. In Markarth prisoners are forced to mine the ore, and here it is full - so don't get caught for something illegal, not something you throw in here and forced to dig. Apparently, the mine belongs to people named Silver Blood, one of the prominent families of the city (notice that the tavern is called the same? a mercenary must always keep your eyes open for such things). I tried to contact the head of the family Silver Blood, but guarding their mines - not for the adrenaline, for which I became a mercenary. Keep in mind, if you're going to stay here for a few months.

The last thing I want to tell here is understone keep where the Jarl of Markarth. Overall, this is quite usual frilly Palace (except for the fact that it was built underground), but what you need to know is about the city under the fortress. Yes, under Marketa is another city. One of those old dwarven ruins. Sometimes in the ruins of the equipping of the expedition, and you have a good job, guarding the scientists, and occasionally helping to lift some rocks here and there. If you're lucky, you might come across some old little Munchkin car and break out from her something as a souvenir.

So, Ms. Alley was kami, and therefore the guide is done. One last tip: try not brewing cereal in Markarth. Don't start fights. Not reanimate fights. Do not meddle in the brawl, if you do not pay for it, because, believe me, no one in Markarth will not get you happy. Earn your gold, drink your Mead, see what there is to see and go farther. In stone town, nothing has changed, and it's not so bad.

W
Wondermaster 17.06.20

And I'm in the temple of Talos agreed to go to jail. Completed the quest madanacha escaped from prison. Go to the temple, these guards want to throw me in jail, kill do not kill their current losing consciousness.

D
DonDuMOH 17.06.20

He had just recovered. When the guards caught you again,
and you can not pay off, not to go to jail, get out of
dialogue, enter the console, mouse click on the guard,
to console his aydishnik prescribed, then write
paycrimegold without the quotes and all! Helped me the first time.
Someone had this with the three guards to do.
Good luck!

B
BLVCK BEVRD 17.06.20

in vain I removed the hand to hand combat as a skill((( if you go to prison, only a mage can out of it normally to escape the markarth quest to go... and if you're a warrior or a thief, then PPC... you have neither bow nor sword nor armor((( a pick will hardly fill more than two people... in Sydney you rush all(

O
Ondroid 17.06.20

I just ran off out of Markarth and all. Not far away is the cave (can't remember the name), next to her hanging around some kind of debt collector in heavy armor, if you approach him with folded arms, he will offer to pay and he was like all talk and all Markart will love me again. In General, well, all of them on......... , flunked I benefactor on Market nail is scored.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 17.06.20

and to me this Builder is right in m arcare podoshel))) arrogant mug in the tipo - pay come on))

K
Kopcap777 17.06.20

help this pariah because you don't want to spoil the reputation?and it all happened the night that is civilians alive