3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 17.06.20 02:32 pm

AMD RX 480 or AMD R9 390X ?

Hello! I still can not calm down in search of a suitable line cards for a gaming computer.

At least I have Monique's Full HD, and now looking to replace some AMD shnuju. I had HD7970 (more now have) a very good video card from AMD, but it has no pull, and play on minimum payout is not very desirable.

Therefore a question for the owners:
It is better now - rx 390 or 480?

As far as reading, 390x are very voracious and stove, well and plus there is 512 bits. And 480 much colder. But reviews are reviews, and the opinion-holders or experts is important.

And Yes, I can not decide if 480, what is nere to take? Like ASUS and MSI the best, but ASUS sympathetic hot...Well I would be grateful for tips!
48 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 17.06.20

Shock Burst
Yes, it is not enough for ultra in fhd as 1080. Only titanX(pascal) can provide a stable 60+ fps on ultra in fhd, but it will be enough until the summer-autumn 2017.

S
Shock Burst 17.06.20

Listoman
I did not just wrote it))) a friend has the msi gtx 1070, plays all games on ultra in fullhd, 60fps calmly holds)

a
asbarton 17.06.20

Black.Card
Yes, the temperature is too high, and even noticed the chip.( Maybe that I have a problem ) . Believe it or not ,windows 10 in most games, a glitch is huge. games blunt - while the resolution does not change . for example, it was 1920 x 1080 - any change to and back from work games, and even in cs sourse and cs go ,jerks are until you change the resolution. With Windows 7 everything works fine. While this glitch was always immediately after the release of windows 10 / Thought the driver crappy, but so much time has passed, and a glitch on the spot, wrote in support of microsoft - they do not care. and even in AMD wrote, it was no use. So yet 7 ke. to change resolution constantly before a game is not desirable. Glitch usually goes to the old contra games, the Witcher 1 and a couple these

a
asbarton 17.06.20

Well, sell one card and buy a new one, and use the 980 yet

S
Stailet 17.06.20

Black.Card
Don't know how you have the video card die so. Many people use graphics cards for 5-7 years or even more. I would burn a modern graphics card it is necessary to peak acceleration with increase of voltage to drive for months. If overheats, it is necessary to arrange the ventilation inside the case.
Black.Card
While 980ти I have not fully dead I can still sell it at a reasonable price
Well, this is taskbar, to sell knowingly faulty graphics card as healthy. Although it is not known what in your understanding means buggy. Warranty is over?
All in my mind rooted to the idea that you have more money than brains, much more.

X
X_ray_83 17.06.20

Black.Card
My card is in mining was there load and overheating was unrealistic and had no problems. It depends on cooling and quality, but it sucks lately.

N
N-Dru 17.06.20

Possibly...likely...probably...a lot of responses claiming the position on the arguments and without experience. On personal and repeated trials RX480 loses in most tests even the r9 390 (X!). Yes 390Х option will be interesting for gaming performance, but the stove major, any kind of system of cooling will yell, trying to cool the GPU. Indicators 390Х level GTX1060, somewhere higher, somewhere above the fps, not essential. In the Division r9 390 example shows the effect on fps above gtx980, although the head and shoulders above her. Conclusion: a good, cool case with lots of coolers to take undoubtedly the r9 390X. Want the stability of optimization in games, take gtx1060. Rx480 still ugly fling to those users on the new process, waiting for Vega.

B
Black.Card 17.06.20

N-Dru
Thanks, but it's irrelevant, and decided to buy 1080...