3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 18.10.19 01:33 pm

Again 30 fps (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How can you play such a serious game with 30 fps and even drawdowns happen.
It's a shame for Rockstar,at the end of 2018 are unable to optimize the game under 60 fps! Console gamers are real masochists!
205 Comments
Sort by:
f
futbolist_ep 18.10.19

Yes also noticed the drawdown.....we're not PC 60 fps) so that PC forever. waiting when it will be released

f
futbolist_ep 18.10.19

Tobias Reaper
ahah not forget what all these games are made...without PC there would be games

s
saa0891 18.10.19

gennaz wrote:
Console gamers are real masochists!
30FPS and protezno management for consolers in the order of things,so no wonder.

D
Dako7 18.10.19

Do I understand correctly that slime that proshko 30 fps?

G
Garry3Fingers 18.10.19

Dako7
On all consoles 30фпс

g
gennaz 18.10.19

ilyhadim
The test is carried out, is Locke 30 fps.
Spoiler
Kick it!

s
svt94 18.10.19

gennaz
On proshko still Grifoni better.
Two hours later I come home from work I'm very impressed on probe:)

m
meagarry 18.10.19

Have you ever played рдр2 before to create a theme? That's just recently passed a new assassin on the pitch . Now play DDR on proshko... Rushed once in the eye problems with subsidence? Never. Everything is played perfectly and smoothly. And have no idea how many fps. As they say, on the pitch playing fps on consoles play games.

J
JockerSS 18.10.19

Oh, and I have time to test tonight before work, the entry passed. On about potholes until you notice it.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 18.10.19

Even the patches released will fix the jambs and will not SAG)

c
caliskan 18.10.19

On slime drawdown can be felt and when 30 fps is not smooth, looks like the anche or BEEF for example

g
gennaz 18.10.19

ilyhadim
works fine Yes, 30, but no posadkov
Between 30 and 60 fps the difference is the gap and it is not necessary to write about the fluidity at 30 fps.)))
Spoiler
Remember when razluchili the frame rate in L. A. Noire, only then it was able to play normally.

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 18.10.19

Guys who know (who have consoles and PC) do not you think that the console 30фпс smoother Ptashnyk 30фпс? I just remember at some port(zombie game) from console to PC play,and there was Locke in 30фпс but it was playable,not too clipped like games for PC that you yourself Lachish at 30 fps. What's the point?

B
BigInteger 18.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
look like find brush for horses ?

i
ilyhadim 18.10.19

gennaz
In General I will not argue this as a Christian to prove that Jesus does not exist. Don't like don't play, like you don't care to prove futile, because the PC and the console 30 fps are two different things, on PC 30 fps is a drawdown you catch mills on the console 30 fps is smooth. Next, all wait for 60 fps

i
ilyhadim 18.10.19

let's insert five cents
In optimization, 30 fps on PC is not optimized the low frame rate on console is literally licking all this fps that was perfect on it. On PC because of the unique hardware of each PC is and 30 frames is not stable, on consoles the hardware is the same and easier under him, the frame rate do not have unique configuration on each device PC

-
-Zion- 18.10.19

gennaz
When will the PC you're going to smear 4K and 60fps on RX560 and 4 nuclear Riesen.
Yourself are not dumb to write about 30фпс sitting or such the bottom of the PC? It DDR 2 will not even start it come out on PC.

S
SeregaTyl 18.10.19

let's insert five cents wrote:
What's the point?
The chip in your controller. Wagged his head as fast as with a mouse. Therefore, different perception of space.

Z
Zh1VaGo 18.10.19

let's insert five cents
Actually no, all the same. Just on the PC mostly all play on the keypad mouse and mouse session and session sticks just the sky and the earth, and from this it seems that on all the consoles smooth.

m
meagarry 18.10.19

let's insert five cents
let's insert five cents wrote:
do not you think that the console 30фпс smoother Ptashnyk 30фпс?
if pechalnye 30 fps is on the verge of performance of pitch, it is often so maybe. second - she's long, really) the console games are optimized for specific hardware. after all, these frames can be differently distributed over the second: one thing you have sink 60Hz for the monitor/TV and that one frame gets two updates of the picture of the monitor. Another thing, can pitch, exaggerated, show 25 shots in the first half-second and 5 frames a second, and how much of this displays the monitor? and like an average of 30 fps, but in fact - the picture is jerky and terrible brakes. plus the control and gameplay of the game - if you play the game with slow gameplay on the gamepad in uniform 30 fps is one thing. But a quick game is another. And mouse with her sudden movements, only exacerbates the shortage of personnel.
I have бф1 (on the pitch) before I changed the % and were drawdown to 40-45 fps roughly, and felt the brakes sooooo much. And the console 30 like usual - and a great game)