3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitiooz 18.06.20 05:26 pm

The Ballad of Gay Tony vs. The Lost of Damned (Grand Theft Auto 4)

here to discuss the game Grand Theft Auto 4 Episode from Liberty City. Some of the episodes better. Some believe that the episode Ballad of Gay tony where you play a gay man,but it's not. And the rest to decide for themselves.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 18.06.20

Both are good. In TLaD biker atmosphere is very pleasant, the plot. TBoGT has not passed yet, but judging by the beginning of the game TLaDу she is not inferior.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 18.06.20

Both are bad!

H
HeroicAVATAR321 18.06.20

once released tlad game was killer but only 21 short storyline quests, but the game on the Internet does not give bored. In TBoGT multiplayer sucks but there were clubs, Golf and parachute, but I there is a graph(console) neponravilsya melee was generally difficult to medley.

g
get away_[667] 18.06.20

In terms of gameplay, TBoGT better be. But in terms of plot, drama, atmosphere, attention to detail, TLAD puts on the shoulder Ballad.
Actually, I think TLAD really serious game. Rockstar usually make arcade, GTA 4 was the first attempt to do something serious... basically, there are really touching moments (e.g. moral choices), but I would not say that came out really serious game - mechanics GTA often discourage the desire to play again, the elements of arcade and unclear missions, and lacked depth and meaning.

In TLAD, finally, appeared and the story we tell, rather than the typical GTA (do that, do this, and I'll pay you).
Because the Moto of the atmosphere (influenced by how the style of the game, story, characters, stereotypes, and graphics greyish, scratched menu, the attention to detail regarding bikers and dialogues between them) TLAD is perceived not as a GTA game, but something more. Do not want to go to smash anything and everything (as it was in TBoGT, when I have got a shotgun with explosive ammo). The game was perceived as a story, as a biker Saga. And with a well written script. Even side-quests, the storyline is conditioned.

TLAD is the first serious game from R*, I think. RDR, in principle, also pulls, but still he's like all GTA, only a little harder. The ending is really touching, all the rest - not so much. The usual GTA. The next step is L. A. Noire, which will be non-linear plot!!!
With the success of Max Payne 3 is really gonna be a great game!

J
Jarro 18.06.20

you could chtol zehali Aksi roof or I don't notice the subsection EPISODES

B
Bola1695 18.06.20

get away_[667]

Totally agree.

D
Dead4 18.06.20

I like them both

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 18.06.20

TLOD better

A
Asav4enko89 18.06.20

Honestly when I played TLOD wanted it quickly ended. Yes, well done, atmospheric and so on. But TBoGT I liked more. with it much. But I think that it is somehow easier to read, and so on.. don't know.. I'm not talking about the far more spectacular missions, like jumping with a parachute, shootings in clubs, and so on. Interesting there is nothing to compare. If you do not like the subject is about bikers, but personally I'm not a fan... And a ballad even better than the original four..
You know what THE best thing about these episodes? The fact that the developers REALIZED their mistake and made the replay missions from the very beginning (for example when you have somewhere to come for a car, then this is the machine to get to the point and then shooting, so now in the case of failure to start with the shootings for example, and not have to go back that SOOOOO hated in GTA IV ! but in the episodes especially in the missions with taxi NOT a train that is a little upset, because in GTA I just drive a taxi (ALWAYS!). This saves a lot of time!.