3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20 05:27 pm

Asylum \"Night Stalker\" (Dying Light)

In this asylum, everyone can stay for the night, will share their achievements with others, to tell their story.
In addition to the bed and cozy atmosphere, serves beer, and issue supplies. =)
==========================
Supplies:Supplies are issued once a day and in a certain amount.

Beer (Endless)
Bit x1
First aid kit x2
Gauze x1
Batteries x2
Blade x1
Duct tape x1
Skeleton key x3
Food & Beverages:Lists are updated upon receipt of the supplies.
Vodka x3
Tequila x1
ROM x1
Whiskey x1
Mezcal x1
_______
Soup x2
Burger x1
Chocolate x1
Nuts in honey x1
Storekeepers:
There is a Set for storekeepers.
* Pirat-AC3
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 18.06.20

Me endless Beers in endless doses.
PS the Soup can be ordered?

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

Today offer on the house.

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

GP-5
Beer (unlimited) filed.
What else?

D
D-cap 18.06.20

Pirat-AC3
Can I have a couple of pints of beer?

T
T.T.G 18.06.20

For bisecom will go in an hour. Now going on another RAID in the slums.

For beer in a number ve special thanks
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

D-cap
Keep 5 cups.
GP-5
Now for another RAID in the slums.
Try to find the vodka. =)

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

AD!
Guys, very bad. Pay a visit to the towers.

z
zombijaic 18.06.20

is that a madhouse ?

T
Tay_Momsen 18.06.20

Perhaps this is my Paradise))

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

zombijaic
have you heard about the bars on the old PG? So here it is.
The bars were discussed minor issues, but was not created over 10 topics on the forum.
______
By the way, when will the editor for the game? Who is going to create fashion?

z
zombijaic 18.06.20

Pirat-AC3
not heard
edventually soup you have standards

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

zombijaic
soup is just delicious. =)

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.06.20

Pirat-AC3
In this asylum, everyone can stay for the night, will share their achievements with others, to tell their story.
Sickly prices at your bar. Made of oak - if you put tyschenku other exp. My e... Samankaya every time, restoring unjustly taken away, your hard-earned points to give. So after another dubetskiy again fuck...
It will take the money?

P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
x1 is not points and the number of items.

z
zhme 18.06.20

TH

d
droid343 18.06.20

wait,so we in the group in the VC was doing.It's kind of an RPG))

V
Vova Solanina 18.06.20

Recently found you.
Hang on Bulletin Board

I miss flourescently mushrooms for night vision goggles to all who will help reward.

Today I saw the pack of zombies killing people Raisa horrible sight but when the zombies left, I picked up the items
1x machete
2 East hopes
1x first aid kit
13kh throwing knives
8x capsules anitidine
PS.I am fed up

s
slowlennes 18.06.20

Hello, Strangers. The bartender I vodka. And while will narrate you a story. It was today at 17 00, I had to go to Jazeera, he's a close friend, in order to give him antiin <>. Good question. He says he was bitten his wife, named Sarah, she asked, but for some reason he did not kill her. So, he sent me just the same to kill her, but at the same time to pick up entisen of their safe <>. I don't know. So, when I came, she was nasty plavinishe and , without thinking, I shot her in the head, so much so that throughout the County ran biter. I started to run, but fell into the trap the raiders. I was 1 vs 3, but suddenly found that they have some reason is a zombie in the cells, but not conventional, and the growth of 2 meters. I shot the cage and he managed to get out. I was running, but it was getting night, so I decided to come back. Thank you for listening to strangers. Bartender, where's my vodka??

i
internet_medved 18.06.20

slowlennes interesting and difficult day you've had, the bartender and tell him to eat something of the best that is in the range, and I share their story as you know recently became a NIGHTMARE in our world, as it used to have a group of zombies or a mob and will not come back, so the case I had the other day and I though hard, but I want to share, I fled as the tower was falling and when told that less than an hour until the night left, and in the distance you can see 2 of the civil related people Raisa, I have to help them even though he knew it was a suicide, no kits or normal weapons with them not already been, if not to go into details, I eventually was able to kill one, but 2 more left and then I hear honking watches that I have time, I understand, Khan, a refuge far, 2 gunman, 2 hostages and no weapons, how did I survive you ask, run away, Oh's,. Yes many will say a coward, but there I would have perished if it had not retreated, and I was carrying 5 capsules of anesthesia which probably will save someone's life, maybe I justify myself, Oh's God is my judge and I live with it.

s
slowlennes 18.06.20

internet_medved
All right, brother. Nobody's judging you. Everyone would do.