3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 18.06.20 05:27 pm

Asylum \"Night Stalker\" (Dying Light)

In this asylum, everyone can stay for the night, will share their achievements with others, to tell their story.
In addition to the bed and cozy atmosphere, serves beer, and issue supplies. =)
==========================
Supplies:Supplies are issued once a day and in a certain amount.

Beer (Endless)
Bit x1
First aid kit x2
Gauze x1
Batteries x2
Blade x1
Duct tape x1
Skeleton key x3
Food & Beverages:Lists are updated upon receipt of the supplies.
Vodka x3
Tequila x1
ROM x1
Whiskey x1
Mezcal x1
_______
Soup x2
Burger x1
Chocolate x1
Nuts in honey x1
Storekeepers:
There is a Set for storekeepers.
* Pirat-AC3
27 Comments
Sort by:
v
vel800 18.06.20

Bartender, beer! And, a beer will tell you how to gather the goods in The Following.
1. I noticed a feature - cargo thrown near the place where you just arrived. Ie, you are constantly forced to go back.
2.. Through a lot of trial came to the conclusion that, in any case, time to capture two of luck. Doge timed with a stopwatch. Once rushed for 54 seconds. but the mob already had dinner. Both the box you can fuck, only at night. To do this, found such a method. At nightfall, set on a wheelbarrow, in addition to the electrical shield that I have is permanently, UV lights and are waiting to drop a load. After receipt of the discharge point on the map, move at maximum speed, trying to get between the hunters. Usually all around fails. When I was discovered and began the chase, trying to pull in the direction of the load and that hunters, at least three of me already extruded (pharmacy help). Then, slow down, hit the shield, include UV lights and jump out. Here is the tricky part. While Hunters are jumping around in cars, from automatci need to have time to shoot until the lights went dead. If felled three more next not appear and you can move on until you reach or until you run again on the bad guys. You need to consider that the biters lights do not work. One day, he caught me in the open field, and there, except for Hunters and is full of biters. While they fought, the lights went out in the car to jump is not done and I ate the Hunters. In another time - do not be in luck. It so happened that the Hunters got on the dawn and of the cargo. Fought them off and have one box opened, but out of nowhere showed up a few jumpers and I slammed. However I then had to go back and pick up the cargo from the second drawer and the cart. But, basically, the method works.

v
vel800 18.06.20

Went to pick up the cargo and he was in the yard an interesting place - a house with a couple of households. buildings and a well. That's what I play and like playing and not stop to wonder how much developed any chips ponapridumyvali. Happened to be at the well, closed by a stone lid, saw the button F to use. Opened half of the cover. Slipped and took a header right into the water. The shallow well had been several cylinders (not cans, namely, yellow cylinders) get, like tank of fuel" and a few grenades. In the house I found a bunch of stuff and in chests three good knife, weapons to improve Bretter, a ritual mask, and water from the room - to hang a cute girl (the sapphires, which has already been written that I found as a floater). So, pay attention to the wells! There may be may be interesting.

Spoiler

v
vel800 18.06.20

Hey, bartender! Something, not people! Free Ranger paddled all. what could and went on an adventure to other places? Well, pour and then I'll tell you what's new for yourself found. Someone was saying that there is in the Suburbs of the farm, in the attic where the chair sits a hefty doll in the hat, and next to it you can find the drawing. Yesterday, while traveling in search of adventure, saw mill, or wind turbine. Often on the very top you can, do something interesting to find. Climbed up and found a cool knife, Moolah and pennant. Top view - amazing. See all nearby farm and several buildings. Decided to drop by. She is and was. Do not farm and Klondike. Between bales of hay found a rich stash in the attic, too, between bales - a couple of chests and the main attraction - a huge doll sitting in the chair. The drawing lay in the drawer of the table beside him. I remembered one crazy in the Slums, who like doll was sitting in front of the TV. In General, the place is interesting.
Finally, I realized how many jumpers if all of their nests I have destroyed. Seen several times. It turns out that insects, then turn into jumpers! Will curl will Poblet and is reborn right before our eyes. And that's where the night Hunters come from?
Farm Klondike.
Spoiler

And yesterday found another one of the mysterious blue stones on the bottom of the well.
Spoiler

v
vel800 18.06.20

Hey, bartender! I, as usual, the only night visitor! So, was born. Owl the type of activity. What's new? That's what local places and encouraging - there is always something new! Went to the Suburbs. Got to the gas station near the logging. And was already there! Only then for me a bunch of these rabid and screaming jumpers followed and the machine is still stuck among these logs. Way to go couldn't. It was not until the observations, and thought, as if to get out of there faster. But this time no one interfered. The truck there with a broken pack of trunks is stuck. Decided to check for the presence of gas, although I have zapasik (422 capacity), but a matter of principle. And the cabin of the truck box coloring, which I was not - Notch. Stomped down the road and came to Koshmanenko place. Unlucky wretches!
Spoiler

And, being on business in the Old town near the tunnel under the road, where another load was in the company of two nasty frogs (toads really spit when I load came back and almost killed me, but shotgun them down), I for some reason decided that the tunnel to look. There is nothing new not seen and already headed for the exit, but they saw me and started a Gangbang. There were many of them and I heroically retreated slowly, fighting off the mutants that did not end. So, at least the back cover, went to yellow hacked the bus (there between the open doors whether to fight back). And orange drawing name Toxic Reaper. How many of these hacked buses for the city and never have looked except that in the Arena (there are bags, and the bags - not 5 to 10 dollars, and weapons). Now I know that in open you can find something interesting!

Spoiler

v
vel800 18.06.20

Hi! Sorry again night. The day was troublesome, but interesting! You know what, give me a strong Cup of coffee! Tired I'm waving a sword! So had to chop that hand is not raised. It all started with the fact that I decided for the sake of completeness, finally, to go behind those rocks that you need to put the eye socket of the skull in that compound, that in the Northern part of the Old town. There at the house and the altar in the form of a stone pattern, and the stone - skull. I will not repeat. The process of searching for stones you can see here In the South I nothing saw, stone found, and went North. Here there is something to see! A very beautiful place! Anyone who will go behind the rocks to obtain the drawing shown in the video, I advise you to visit the venue under the dome beautiful tower which is next to where the stone lies in the Northern part of the Old town. To kill two birds with one stone. Be careful - the entrance is guarded by a toad - bowl. On the Playground under the dome you'll find a very good orange drawing improvements to All in one (not to be confused with the Three-in-one - is different drawings, although the same result). This drawing does not require a lot of resources and adds two units each characteristic of a cold weapon, like Three-in-one. Well, the day was a success!

Spoiler

G
Genius GG 18.06.20

pivas

p
perjik 18.06.20

I would have said Hello,but judging by skeleto on the bar with the name Genisu GG, which never poured beer. Poor parniske, or someone who you were not. Each! And I specifically traveled here... And here the person of thirst dead... Poor GG Genisu, I could be in your place. Ordered Pivka, or wounded crept sudiba.
P. S. sit, padaido barmana.
The dark silhouette of the player perjik81, hiding in a dark corner,dusty and cobweb-covered bar. perjik81 could see a beautiful sdelano love the bar and the coziness tsarevsky at the bar. Such a bar could only create a man who loves the pile case. Where's the bartender? Player perjik81 goes into deep meditation and crafting items,waiting for the Bartender.