3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lightninggg 18.06.20 05:29 pm

The most difficult mission in the game? (Need for Speed: Undercover)

for variety, create a theme.
in General share opinions.
34 Comments
Sort by:
l
lord_nerevar 18.06.20

The most difficult mission in the game is to take a screenshot because after I make it (or any program by pressing PRTSC) the game freezes... save reboot.

b
bra1202 18.06.20

Hmm ... In anderkover all easy !

S
ShaQ 18.06.20

there is no such...there is a race against a Camaro SS, where you have to do lamby T. G. and then, provided that initially try to beat all records of tracks,and not go in to the story missions.

S
Smershsh 18.06.20

Just started, up to 6 level of driving came all elementary, only one race the first time didn't win

v
vik07 18.06.20

To Fill Up Chaz

S
ShaQ 18.06.20

Yes, and it's not very complicated...she's just a sharp bit)) but, nevertheless, the first attempt passes. And the game is not challenging races IMHO.

F
Fiveseven 18.06.20

And as for me it beat the Negro on the Viper 5 sofranko only once did the first time and all the rest times from 5, 10 and all the cops in jeeps that way! And to steal a Corvette from the port which is controlled by ganano although passed this mission always 2 or 3 times

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 18.06.20

In the game there are challenging races, the only thing difficult - so it is an illegal behavior of the cops in the last job. Just a gesture.

N
Neon Tuner 18.06.20

sometimes it's hard to break away from the cops

S
ShaQ 18.06.20

Um...in the mV I agree, but not here...remember mV...the race for half an hour..the 5th level cops...that's cool, but a children's ride.And mV is not so difficult...a series of NSF itself is not complicated...

N
Neon Tuner 18.06.20

yeah

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 18.06.20

The most difficult part for me it was a carjacking Pagani of the Probe. Broke quickly - not doeal

N
Neon Tuner 18.06.20

)))

S
Swamt 18.06.20

In the game a little challenging races!For me it is a little hard was the mission where you need to abovenet opponent.

-
-Elektronik- 18.06.20

I personally do the mission easy.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 18.06.20

Swamt, Undecover - idiocy. EA copied everything from old parts by removing Drag-racing, Drift - and putting two sad mode.

K
Konsolebog 18.06.20

all such Pro) download the patch to increase AI brains, and try again to pass)

well and on a subject: for me the most difficult was where some classics need to outrun the cops, and where it breaks.

r
racer156 18.06.20

Yes, there is a little more complex mission is: to steal from the cops for the time and not to crash the car...
but only a little, and so easily.

L
Lady Racer 18.06.20

The hardest mission for me is a place when fulfilling a contract g Mac is necessary to drive the Bugatti Veyron.

S
Swamt 18.06.20

I don't know, something I particularly difficult missions and have not noticed...