3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 19.06.20 08:52 pm

Favorite weapon (The Last of Us)

That was. What you prefer to shoot?

My choice is revolvers.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asur2000 19.06.20

Fully pumped rifle..

p
pavloalex 19.06.20

...I do not understand something,and where you can see the damage that is being done by the weapon?For example,with the shotgun on the rifle want to go,but is there any sense in this,how to understand?

A
Anderby 19.06.20

Yes, nowhere to be seen.

p
pavloalex 19.06.20

Anderby
...and on what basis to choose the guns then,like - dislike?

A
Anderby 19.06.20

Well, according to the principle: the shotgun - a powerful and very well up close, sniper - exactly, and certainly.

p
pavloalex 19.06.20

Anderby
...just awesome.T.e person has the mental to guess what is what and how,because I don't think one of us shot where,in the real world.

B
BergoVic 19.06.20

pavloalex
Well, if you're playing a game rated 18+, you should at least GUESS that knocks the shotgun shot at close range, a rifle with a scope is useful to destroy your enemies from afar and a knife, most likely for quiet kills will do. It's not loonie and the game is about human survival in harsh conditions. What the fuck do you need something to chew ?

Subject: more gameplay just like bow, because the interested time of the passage of the enemy from afar and put his arrow to the head. Molotov also pleased with their efficiency. But your favorite weapon itself is not always acted according to the situation. Wherever possible played quietly, without attracting attention. For example. at the hotel. But in the game a bunch of situations, when the attack 20-25 enemies, and in any case have to fight back. Then in the course went all guns and bombs.

t
tyurms 19.06.20

BergoVic
I also collected, upgrade, saved. tried to be quiet, and when the slaughter was, the course was everything)

T
TS77711 19.06.20

rifle for gg it fits visually, whether that well, plus the posters did the trick

t
tyurms 19.06.20

with people I fought so that more accurate hits - guns, and rifle. and when they were runners and click beetles, are resorting to the shotgun and Shorty)) and a flamethrower.in General, I prefer the El Diablo. although fully pumped would probably be like a rifle. therefore, in principle, the rifle is a thing)))

M
Marongo 19.06.20

universal weapon - axe, and quietly to slaughter, and in a brawl...possible the game better in stealth to pass, i.e. to use the bow, bombs, Molotov, while in the ambush...and of course, bare arms has not been canceled..and if you make noise then a shotgun...rifle was used rarely, mostly when Ellie fought off the attacks of beetles in the winter (other weapons) and when it was necessary and Niger to protect from the attic

A
Awesome Drew 19.06.20

Rifle, or shotgun, in addition of Shorty, from a cold - some bat with spikes :D
From throwing cocktail Molotov

R
Rayan_Kuper 19.06.20

For me it is the best weapon in the game is a rifle, a shotgun and a flamethrower. Rifle suitable for regular enemies, shotgun for infested, flamethrower at all well suited. I took this game already 5 times and know all mestoraspolozhenie enemies and how to remove stealth all. Although El Diablo is also a good weapon, but it can only be found in the Chapter Tommy's dam. For one passage I wasn't able to pump all the weapons and now I play the second time, but at a high complexity. Rifle and El Diablo preferably fully pumped, otherwise this weapon of little use.