3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 18.10.19 01:37 pm

The fatal oshibki in violent conflict

I'll tell you what mistakes should not be allowed.
1. You expect that the aggressor will strike You first,
to fight back.

Normal kids do not start the first fight - sitting in your head installation. But the first blow to defend very, very difficult, even professional athletes, martial artists. So it turns out as a Western, I wanted to shoot a second, but died first =(

2. When You hit a bully, You see
what effect will make Your impact

(passed out, fell to the ground, he staggered, shook his head, as if nothing had happened). Instead we build on the success of the first successful attack, You give the opponent time to recover, + give him free dope in the form of a portion of adrenaline, anger and hatred towards You.

3. You lead in response to the layout
let's go have a talk.

Perhaps strange to You to read about it, but 90% of men really believe that they speak out. In fact, behind the door You will have to wait or an unexpected roundhouse kick, or stockpiled rod, or command active support=) of course, not yours.

4. As a continuation of the baby patsanski boast,
pride does not allow You to get around from a distance a group of men,

to elect the safe route every time to prepare a defense at the entrance to the staircase. The result - a sudden splash, then it does not hurt and I do not remember, well, if you find yourself at home with a black eye, not in intensive care and not the morgue.

5. Do you really think that a traumatic gun
/ pepper spray / stun gun at the bottom of Your purses
help You out of a difficult situation.

The harsh reality is that after the first splash, the person forgets about everything, and at best awkward shrugs. After the conflict comes the belated understanding: I was there with a gun! (in bartett, that was taken away=( ). Moral: the means of self-defense out of juice in advance.

6. You understand that the fight is inevitable,
but continue to question and weigh your chances
for the win/for a peaceful outcome.

The longer You think, the more You accumulate in the blood evil of adrenaline causes the knees to buckle and weaken. Attention dissipates less likely to successfully repel the impending about to begin the attack of the opponent. The correct variant is realized that a fight is inevitable, shut off the internal dialogue immediately attacked first.

7. I am an adequate person and any conflict
can settle peacefully.

Just thought some clients resuscitation. But Gopnik did not think so, he has no brains, and listen to Your desires adequate reasoning is also no no. The lack of Breasts and beats his forehead into the bridge of his nose. The correct option in the case that a fight is inevitable - see paragraph 6.

8. If too actively and successfully defend, go to jail.
It's better to let a little beat Gopnik.

Sometimes there are guys who can not stop in time. Only bryznuvshie of broken skull, brains make them understand that they are a bit too much. The correct option is safe for life, but extremely painful blows to the genitals, knees, shins.

9. Screaming girls and shorts.
A real man must endure.

That is exactly what the customer saw the morgue number 6, at a time when the football team they support play football. The team realized that the passion, only when a ball began to fall apart. The scream makes people stop, attracts the attention of others and greatly increases Your chances of escape.

10. Self-defence is still hand-to-hand combat:
2 guys came to the center of the yard, shook hands,
the command fight began to exchange blows to first blood.

Actually, the bad guy can not stay at the first blood and even the first broken ribs. And if he feels that You win can grab a knife, or pick up a brick. Command fight could not sound, and the face of an opponent suddenly hit You in the head with bricks, it is difficult to discern. Also, how to call a fight the subsequent fleecing of the reclining body. The correct answer: the Cry of the pioneers - always be prepared! Ie beware, keep a safe distance, run away, scream, beat the first.
Channel telegram: https://t.me/plastikcash and https://t.me/deeptoweb also taken from Peekaboo.
49 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 18.10.19

I am a righteous man and did not fight.

r
requiemmm 18.10.19

Recall that at the Hanse was a theme and not one...I like the name, self-defence was successful and the defence in court - no
Don't forget that the chavs are now the first runs in menturu and write a report. Such are the street boys, rats shameful.
So it is necessary to have time to write the paper first, or make it so that nobody is running.
And by the way, no one will understand who is he and the victim, so in some cases the correct to go quietly and Shine, than as a concerned citizen to call the ambulance and cops and get a date.

K
KanoVoxLian 18.10.19

If you have a gun(gas),and understand that conflict is inevitable, it is possible to show with the words Shaz'll blow your brains out,but this option is probably good against a small group of thugs . With one it is possible to do, but the best option which is to run away when you see that the forces are unequal,and this will not be considered cowardice.

l
legusor 18.10.19

peekaboo I read the post. it is called hyped up. there man somehow successfully oteracil local bydlotu, then, of course, believed in themselves and decided the same method to deal with noisy youngsters in the doorway.
summary: a man all scored dropped from the ladder and with a broken leg.
this I mean that such a situation as a fight is always unpredictable.
PS. on the discussion forums regularly people write that the fight probably better to finish that opponent the victim did not. I nowhere call, just describe the opinions of others.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.10.19

D78L Secret wrote:
1. You expect that the aggressor will strike You first,
to fight back.
Alas, from the point of view of the law can be beat only in the answer :[

D78L Secret wrote:
Instead we build on the success of the first successful attacks
By finishing bedridden with a probability of killing him ^_^

Wing42 wrote:
I am a righteous man and did not fight.
Exactly to the moment when you will start to fight )) Although the righteous can follow a fun logic to turn the other cheek...

requiemmm wrote:
And by the way, no one will understand who is he and the victim, so in some cases the correct to go quietly and Shine, than as a concerned citizen to call the ambulance and cops and get a date.
True given the idiotic laws in this regard. And not only in Russia.
Morrissey was simple: you were attacked - you have the right to kill, PT 8) the Best option. There are witnesses - confirm. No witnesses - nothing )

legusor
These tips I saw that too, but elsewhere: in the section of comments on youtube under a collection of accidents and accident -)

S
StormW7 18.10.19

KanoVoxLian
If you have a gun(gas)

What to do if you already the crowd presses. legs to shoot?
Legs the same term that other parts of the body or as the court rasmatrivaetsya ?

the best option of course this to run when you see that the forces are unequal,and this will not be considered cowardice.
intimidated , Otshel at a distance until the time, and rushed around the corner, But the bitch in the situation there is no angle where ....... trampled
)))

K
KanoVoxLian 18.10.19

StormW7
Legs the same term that other parts of the body or as the court rasmatrivaetsya ? probably seen as self-defense,and protecting yourself from injury and possibly from death,and you can shoot anywhere.

A

StormW7
And have to make a choice: either to remain unharmed, but damage to all opponents. Either be in travmopunkta with the risk of death. The choice is yours =]

S
StormW7 18.10.19

as we say here pissed away the flash , and take the shoot =)
although out of the hands of hell who will take you shooting? until melted.

K
KanoVoxLian 18.10.19

StormW7
By the way, Yes a very important point,do not let yourself to surround and keep safe distance.

D
D78L Secret 18.10.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Alas, from the point of view of the law can be beat only in the answer :[
Will not have time if he has a knife. It says either you or kill you.
By finishing bedridden with a probability of killing him ^_^
From a broken arm or ribs yet no one has died.
Either be in travmopunkta with the risk of death. The choice is yours
Better to damage the opponents are than turn into a cripple. Then write an article about how to get rid of the body )

z
zdrastE 18.10.19

D78L Secret
D78L Secret wrote:
Then write an article about how to get rid of the body )
he? or, again, scolastici?

T
TheHouse 18.10.19

D78L Secret
By the way about the beat the first, then there's the important question, it is necessary to understand when the fight can not escape, i.e., you seem to be talking, but the opponent is 101% determined to fight just waiting for you to catch, but in such cases, exactly the first it is necessary to beat, as it is sure that you are not going to fight)
I had this situation, cornered by the drunk downstairs neighbor - to see whether we are loud stomp him fuck fun Bazaar, and my mistake was that I thought to speak, to transfer the conflict, and then when he is sober, explain to him what was happening. And he came to fight, this is the first shot of course was behind him, but I had the advantage of physique, I was standing in the apartment, on the stairs, I'm sober, etc., in General, grabbed it in public is decent, so two weeks were hiding, one of his black eyes and abrasions are not seen. In General to what it I I could not miss the first shot, could finish all this before, not listened to drunken delirium, etc. Morals, I Realized that the fight can not be avoided - the first hit

D
D78L Secret 18.10.19

Hello
take a little with different resources. On channels telegram what you can find )

z
zdrastE 18.10.19

D78L Secret
links out of modesty does not indicate?
or do not know how?

D
D78L Secret 18.10.19

Hello
Indicate so be it.

W
Wing42 18.10.19

Exactly to the moment when you will start to fight )) Although the righteous can follow a fun logic to turn the other cheek...
Whether it's a fight or beating? In my opinion, under the fight means any exchange of blows, where the participants in varying degrees, sacrifice their health to win. What it is: a few bumps and bruises or repulsed bodies and the shift of the vertebrae in the spine depends on both parties. Beating a little differently - as a one-sided game.
I'm not one of those people looking for a fight. Why do you think?

A

Wing42 wrote:
I'm not one of those people looking for a fight. Why do you think?
In Russia, the fight itself will find you ^_^

W
Wing42 18.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
So good she's looking. The last ten years, all is quiet.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.10.19

finally the best fight to start and not to touch pawson during a conversation
and traumatic weapon nonsense. moreover, it is no use to focus where it could be effective to the PA that its type can not have. therefore, the tactics to go on the porch in soutane and demonstrate that you have some absolutely gun crazy.