3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
almina22 19.06.20 08:53 pm

Friezes, logs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here is the problem:the game constantly visitsa and lag in the cities,in Novigrad most,in other locations(forest,field) freezes sometimes,but not often. Drivers are the latest,the game is patched to version 1.08.4. CPU overclocked to 4.2 Hz,while in Novigrad all 4 cores of the CPU load from 50% to 100%, the download card also jumps sometimes( from 70-99) when the processor to 100% reach.Playing with pirated version,installed two different Repack with different sites,but the problem remained.Could there be a problem in hard disk? CPU the video card should be enough video card, I don't know what it is..
Config:
gtx 970
i5 4670k
msi B85-G43
8 GB of RAM
HDD WD Blue 1 TB

I tried to change the settings put on low,but the freezes don't disappear.
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 19.06.20

Comp long from the garbage cleaned?

D
Dimkinpark 19.06.20

almina22
Try to lock FPS RivaTuner `om, for example 50, or 40.

S
Shreps 19.06.20

Ccleaner + O&O Defrag + jv16 PowerTools X is all that is needed for a normal PC work

R
RedFleecer 19.06.20

Patches 1.7 1.8 kind of ruined the game stability.Try to put 1.6.Although you have a Repack xD

a
almina22 19.06.20

Аlex_Pro
I harvested 3 weeks ago,have not had time to become clogged

A
Alex_Pro 19.06.20

almina22
Lol. How wrong you are, buddy. Cache litter is nothing to do. Suggest another virus system to scan.

a
almina22 19.06.20

Аlex_Pro
Scanned today,nothing has changed

a
almina22 19.06.20

Аlex_Pro
at first I thought the HDD just fails to read the files,but why then the percent loaded to 100 and vidyuhi to 70 sinking

A
Alex_Pro 19.06.20

almina22
Well, then I don't even know. Anything can happen. Can you parallel what other programs are running, which are additionally eaten by the performance. Either all though the patch is spoiled as I wrote above.

a
almina22 19.06.20

Аlex_Pro
Sorry(( the comp in the crisis together and now this..Watched a bunch of tests on YouTube, all all the rules.I and so all programs turned off,only antivirus is running and some Origin or Steam,not more.

R
RedFleecer 19.06.20

almina22
If only the Witcher so the case is in the Repack well or its component)

A
Alex_Pro 19.06.20

almina22
Check using Manager of program resource consumption. Most likely there is some kind of flourish, which is nothing really-it does, and eats resources enormously. The such quite often happened.

A
AlexOmen 19.06.20

almina22
Disable all autorun and anti-virus software!
PS. Although this configuration should not sink. I have two times worse than config, but the game goes fine, however at the minimum salary.

a
almina22 19.06.20

Аlex_Pro
Now I will try,that's just the deal still need to find that the flourish. But in any case-thank you)

a
almina22 19.06.20

AlexOmen
I changed the settings on the minimum set of fps is increased,and the friezes do not disappear,they did not become less.

A
AlexOmen 19.06.20

almina22
Then the problem is with the Repack

a
almina22 19.06.20

AlexOmen
I have the second Repack install,but nothing changes,whether to splurge to buy a license,but if everything will remain the same-money.

A
AlexOmen 19.06.20

almina22
I advise you to try the program Wise Care Pro?
Very useful. I have this program launch after the first 5 GB of trash cleaned, plus it is a very good optimizer.

a
almina22 19.06.20

AlexOmen
Thanks,I'll try)it's just I only have 3 games installed and the operating system,garbage should not be.But I'll try and see what happens

R
Ramzes181276 19.06.20

almina22
...garbage should not be...
And trash know about this ?...

The game does not have pressed your iron.
Look for the miner or Trojan.