3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
almina22 19.06.20 08:53 pm

Friezes, logs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here is the problem:the game constantly visitsa and lag in the cities,in Novigrad most,in other locations(forest,field) freezes sometimes,but not often. Drivers are the latest,the game is patched to version 1.08.4. CPU overclocked to 4.2 Hz,while in Novigrad all 4 cores of the CPU load from 50% to 100%, the download card also jumps sometimes( from 70-99) when the processor to 100% reach.Playing with pirated version,installed two different Repack with different sites,but the problem remained.Could there be a problem in hard disk? CPU the video card should be enough video card, I don't know what it is..
Config:
gtx 970
i5 4670k
msi B85-G43
8 GB of RAM
HDD WD Blue 1 TB

I tried to change the settings put on low,but the freezes don't disappear.
44 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovan.demon2011 19.06.20

I read somewhere.that new nvidia drivers are buggy owned on the Witcher 3

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.06.20

almina22
Throw the CPU to default frequencies.Then accomplish your goal

The game is weakly dependent on the CPU.7950 paired with a 940-m Phenomon ll almost always at 99% loaded

a
almina22 19.06.20

Ramzes181276
Checked the system today,twice, and found nothing

a
almina22 19.06.20

[Denis]
Well I percent is working either in turbo mode(3.8 GHz) or overclocked(4.2).In fact, the difference between the frequencies I do not see.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.06.20

almina22
You do not understand.Why do you think some motherboards are expensive,others cheap?Is your motherboard budget?If so,disable turbo and try the CPU in default.

s
speccy 28 19.06.20

listen, if you picked up the miner it seems useful and graphics card almost to the max but only in the case if you enabled the Internet and when the Internet is disconnected then the miner is not working and does not load the system in idle bran Internet and try run the game on this config, the game should fly miner treated this Dr.Web CureIt! Casper won't help try and accomplish your goal

R
Ramzes181276 19.06.20

almina22
...Checked the system today,twice, and found nothing...
Depends on what you checked.
speccy 28 right, he says.

a
artemka1984 19.06.20

almina22
try to install the program BATTLE ENCODER SHIRASE
Спойлерhttp://howdoit.pp.ua/load/3-1-0-29к-рая suitable for those who have the game runs fine, but occasionally hangs for a couple seconds. For me this program helped.

M
Maksim Gantimurov 19.06.20

almina22
Well, it happens sometimes that you forget the power policy to high performance to deliver.
Check, you never know :)

t
tesla707 19.06.20

almina22
I have the second Repack install,but nothing changes,whether to splurge to buy a license,but if everything will remain the same-money for a wind.
Oh Lord, here is what all went wrong about repak. Repak going with the GOG version that has no protection, respectively, it has not been broken and the files are exactly the same as when buying in the Gog. 100% it is not repak.
you have a miner with a high probability. What torrent do you use? Not version 3 case with built-miners? Put 2.2.1 and do not worry. The miner of course need to be treated manually - AVZ tools or HijackThis. No stupid antivirus will not find it (they only know how to block cracks and all).

R
Ramzes181276 19.06.20

almina22
At least you accomplish your goal - the affair ended ?

a
almina22 19.06.20

Ramzes181276
Off the Internet,went to check,but still nothing has changed

a
almina22 19.06.20

[Denis]
Tried in default,did not help

a
almina22 19.06.20

[Denis]
The fact of the matter is,I know that it is not processor dependent,but in Novigrad it, I loaded from 50-100%. How many tests are on YouTube watching all all the rules . Decided to check on the starting location(field,woods, etc)-lag stopped,percent uploaded by 40-50%.But in Novigrad and the surrounding area freezes every 1-2 seconds.

a
almina22 19.06.20

tesla707
I have version 1.8.5 torrent. How do define: miner guilty or not? How to get it confused?

a
almina22 19.06.20

speccy 28
Off the Internet:everything is as it was,and remained

a
almina22 19.06.20

Should be the case in the heart of Novigrad,but I have in Veronicah lag or slightly less..

a
almina22 19.06.20

speccy 28
Now, if the miner is to blame,it turns out that such problems should be in every game,but I have this only in Witcher.Battelfield 4 and WoT(other games not on the computer) everything is fine.

t
tesla707 19.06.20

almina22
How do define: miner guilty or not?
run GPU-Z and see sit for 10 minutes to use core and memory (tab Sensors), no start - no games, no browsers, no programs. If jumps will not (or a full load of core and memory for some time is not to be) so the miner is not present and it is in something else.

i
insel 19.06.20

first, download the program Ccleaner and use it to clean the startup. check also with the help of her registry errors a few times in a row run.
can you put any mods in the game? delete them, if set.
and by the way, try to run your card on stressoustojchivosti, such as AIDA. maybe you have vidyuhi covered with a copper basin...
also update all drivers. First, INSTALLING from the disk that came with the iron! renew the wood from Microsoft, is there any visuals, etc.
but first, all the same, clean startup, clean registry and check a piece of iron on the stress through a variety of programs.