3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 19.06.20 08:55 pm

Where I went Pucky McCreary? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Your assumption? Whether it has something to do with the next part?

Final credits TBoGT=en_us>=it_it type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess=always allowfullscreen=true width=640 height=385>
Where the cut of the screenshot above(10.35) and on 13 minutes the aircraft with the inscription LJK flying away into the distance
118 Comments
Sort by:
T
T r u m a n 19.06.20

Oh to play this skinny junkie I uncollectible.....

P
Player_Over_9000 19.06.20

He flew to Vice City!

S
Sality 19.06.20

He went somewhere. HD

S
Strapon_man 19.06.20

After passing the original GTA 4 I had nothing to do and I spent leisure time with each other in turn to see all the dialogues. In the end, all of the dialogue have been exhausted and now I go in silence. In the last conversation with Pucky (after visiting the pub) he told Nico that whatever was going to visit Ireland. He was never there. Wants to their historical homeland. And then long singing.

O
Odin iz nih 19.06.20

I would like to play Pucky in Vice city just I do not like the hairstyle like a mugger.

H
Hekit 19.06.20

Odinitsa
Similarly , except for the hair :D

D
DruGun 19.06.20

But in the game it was mentioned that he just flew in Vice?

C
CSpeed 19.06.20

It dawned on me! Pucky flew to London!!! long Rockstar did GTA in London...atoms already got these Weiss, sleigh, and Liberia..

k
k1slim 19.06.20

It will be interesting to drive through the narrow streets on a double-Decker bus if the next part will do in London

J
John Lokk 19.06.20

Unlikely. Most likely we are waiting for warm and Sunny region.

k
k1slim 19.06.20

While we can only guess..But I still hope for London,got me this idea

f
fastdimka 19.06.20

I think he just wants to leave this town, sister killed brother killed. Or maybe he goes to his native country to napitsya as it should)

O
Odin iz nih 19.06.20

DruGun
He kind of mentioned something about the trip to Vice city or home.Anyway I think Pucky is not accidentally revealed at the very end of the game and as he flies away into the sunset, and yet it is the radio of Vice city FM in TBoGT, not easy with all these))
And I really wanted to it could be, and to Vice city to stay, sea, beach, sun and then turn around and fly through the airport in a little piece of London(such As in mafia 2 there is a piece of the city and behind it the texture of the city which cannot be accessed).

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 19.06.20

and yet this radio Vice city FM in TBoGT, not with all this easy) - was still a lot of these things, for example: a bum who found the diamonds flew to Weiss

O
Odin iz nih 19.06.20

Chupacabra [waiting for FIFA11]
Well, that's still a bum))

e
exeBOX 19.06.20

he will be in GTA 5

O
Odin iz nih 19.06.20

will not get it in gta 5.GTA 5 is like gta 4 - this is the new universe.

D
DruGun 19.06.20

I think the next GTA Pucky or show, or otherwise mentioned. And what about GTA 5 all conditional call next GTA.

N
Nitro25 19.06.20

Gg maybe next GTA series will be homeless, found diamonds xD

And there's sure to meet Pucky in the next GTA, IMHO

O
Odin iz nih 19.06.20

Nitro25
I do not think that will play a hobo, but one of the characters he once again can become))