3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3aKeH 19.06.20 08:57 pm

Faction (Risen)

Who has passed away tell me what factions is or only the rebels and the Inquisition? And what armor and what weapons each faction goes... And right now, in the game you have to choose a faction not even know who to go to
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 19.06.20

There are wizards, the Inquisition, and bandits.
The same as in G2: mages, paladins and mercenaries.

Weapon... Mages with staffs and magic, bandits with swords, the Inquisition too, with staffs, but you can with the sword. They're like paladins, neither fish nor fowl. Plumage-poluvoyny.

Choose which one you prefer :))
I was the first time a warrior goes... old habit.

B
BioCrySPB 19.06.20

In the beginning of the game by the way every NPC advises for don to fight , even novices ))) the Inquisition, the Magi are not the best side in the beginning of the game... Go think for the Bandits.

3aKeH 19.06.20

Yes Yes don, but I want to suggest for a hybrid paladin)) to try but more for the warrior.

S
Shifroval 19.06.20

Well, from the Inquisitor, too, can grow fighter, just thugs, this is pure brute warrior, and Inquisitor can be a bit of magic to study. Ala the paladin.

I'm in G2 from Pala did a clean kontaktika and runes not yuzal, except the light, but he darmowy for all classes.

W
WiZarD_WT 19.06.20

And if you go to the camp in the swamp and all the quests to do there and just to join don in the city for example I will not have to do quests which are needed to ensure that I was accepted to the paladins, or can but just can't join?
Or have to do quests in all factions until accession to complete more quests?

S
Shifroval 19.06.20

Logically, it joined factions, all the introductory quests for the other factions disappear. So I'd be fulfilled all the introductory quests to the maximum, but did not enter anywhere. And only then would chose a side.
All the same, the experience on the road is not lying.

W
WiZarD_WT 19.06.20

Probably will, but if this distinction between a member or not a member of the faction..
If not then probably the more quests made for example in the swamp that the less in the city..
The game manual is written that the mages and inquisitors are friends, it turns out factions like two, bog and magicians with inquisitors

S
Shifroval 19.06.20

Well, almost... About the same pattern as in G1. I'm talking about the fork Ghost->guard, Ghost->fire mage. Two factions under the wing of one.

3aKeH 19.06.20

Still I did not go to magicians and inquisitors armor they have looks like it's not cute) Robes and staves.. Although in the city the chief is beautiful armor cuirass I went To don.. let's see what happens))

s
sdoradus 19.06.20

by the way I now all the opening quests in the swamp do and think will not join has already changed his mind...)) will not be in Inquisition.... but the question is:

if I become Inquisitor, you will be able to find a teacher in the swords or not? or only two-handed weapon?

I
Inquisitor Hunter 19.06.20

Here, too, all I was plagued by vague doubts where to go... to be a Gangster reluctant due to the fact that they are criminals))) Magicians, dislike initially)) the Inquisition remains...I don't know...probably go to don...
So I do not understand, it turns out you can become a swordsman Inquisitor? If Yes, then how to do it? I mean to whom and how to go))

So far, I have completed all quests in the swamp and got a few jobs from the don in the city, went to town and there poshuroval, helped mainly don, but the Inquisition help from me came (sid nefig was to Rob the house, do not like thieves). Plus the commandant I gave the job to identify and neutralize people of don in the city, so, as I understand it, this is the basic introductory quests for factions.

3aKeH 19.06.20

anyway in the end everyone will have one armor)))), Lord of the titans... and fluff estestvenno titanium

3aKeH 19.06.20

Really playing for the Inquisition, the ending will be different a bit than the hunters or not?

D
DeSchico 19.06.20

For inquisive do not go!! - cops, they are cops grabbed and dragged to jail aka the monastery, you see law came up with some out there Pendosov, it is better to boys to the swamp, there is freedom and no problems with the philosophy of the type we are correct and law-abiding already feel sick... and the face of this Otherwise painfully stupid, feeling what what .lyadstvo insidious, canny pepper, and even with congenital syndrome of a commander.

m
mrDemon 19.06.20

Went to don too, he's like the host was on the island before the arrival of the Inquisition. Yes there can be Inquisition with the city to drive then - I love revolution in the game. Only here for the mage when I play will have to go to the monastery. And for the don quests are fun to accomplish, th thread steal, the head of cows to throw ))).

S
Svetloyar 19.06.20

The magicians and the order of the same bad armor, or the order of what is better?

A
Aleksandr12343 19.06.20

the order is the same armor as the don,and the start is even better:garment worker only protects from weapons,and the robe of a novice of the order and from the magic of five(the main advantage of the order that all armor is given for free,and in the end we walk around in the clothes of the Inquisitor of course to oregonask armor.) about the mages don't know it would be necessary for them to undergo the same.

S
Svetloyar 19.06.20

Well, it turns out, the order and armor to +60 to +30 and magic there?

A
Aleksandr12343 19.06.20

Yes,it is the armor of the Inquisitor,it gives Carlos and appoint you Inquisitor.In my opinion looks better capitania armor don.

D
DeMoZ 19.06.20

here we were talking about the anti-magic protection....and why should she?
already a don in the city and drove out those who beat the magic seen in the current some of the order, vampires Yes, the wizards lizards. accordingly, if you play for the order and to fight against their mages don't. so why all this anti-magic defense?