3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3aKeH 19.06.20 08:57 pm

Faction (Risen)

Who has passed away tell me what factions is or only the rebels and the Inquisition? And what armor and what weapons each faction goes... And right now, in the game you have to choose a faction not even know who to go to
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr12343 19.06.20

from the priests of lizards and ghouls,it seems that nobody else magicit

S
SatEn 19.06.20

Can Mendoza and the commandant of the fourth Chapter please its the magic in you, if you step too far away from them.

A
Arantir_3000 19.06.20

incidentally, the bandits are not that bandits because they peacefully lived in the city and no gang was not... don and I pristalica gold leash through the ruins, but before the normal dude was... so I decided to be on the side of type bandits .. for they were not criminals but victims of crime of the Inquisition

M
Maksimiliano 19.06.20

People tell me that I joined the don, if I can learn then anyone seals?

S
Shifroval 19.06.20

No, you can't.
Bandyuki - mercenaries from G2.
And magic...um..only mages :)))

A
Aleksandr12343 19.06.20

incidentally, the bandits are not that bandits because they peacefully lived in the city and no gang was not... don and I pristalica gold leash through the ruins, but before the normal dude was... so I decided to be on the side of type bandits .. for they were not criminals but victims of crime of the Inquisition-are you paying attention,or stupid dialogs missing?even don himself says that before he controlled the whole city.talk to the residents of the Harbor-many say that he is just as much a usurper as Mendoza.I passed the game 2 times already-first in Inquisivi,and the second for don.I thought that in the passage of the don, he will help the monastery,so no-this rat is stuck in the Harbor,and says that he has no people!Conclusion-don an ordinary thug with a morbid love of gold.

m
marsh resident 19.06.20

Maximiliano
seals no, but if you craft amulet +2 to magic and find Magicheskie crystal, it can be a little little crystals shoot