3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 19.06.20 09:01 pm

Fashion for optimization and performance improvement (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Probably all know that Fallout 4 is bad... terrible optimization. I've been trying to solve this problem: I edited the file and lowered the resolution, all sorts of patches and additional software. The special effects from this never happened(except dropping the resolution, but then did not show some details of the interface). Standard game with minimum settings gives 14 to 28 FPS. I have a Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz, 8GB RAM and GeForce 820M 1024Mb. Think brings me card...
In the end some more digging on the Internet I decided to stay on the mods. I installed 10 mods that could raise the FPS from 15-30 to 25-50. But despite a significant increase in FPS still often is 25-30. And sometimes falling even lower.
Now I would like to know what are the best mods for raising the FPS?! I can not very well understand, and the website NEXUSа in English what I don't understand very well)
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Donaev 19.06.20

when the first F4 I estroil two modes of the UNT boost and onlg 4 all went without problems uses their mouths can't play what the f....fashion write what you mouth

g
grothex 19.06.20

Intel Core i5 3 GHz, 8 GB RAM and GeForce 650 GTX 2048Мб.... 35 fps... but SSKA falls with time.. Cho for XS??

g
grothex 19.06.20

until the departure...

g
grothex 19.06.20

an hour, two DIN... Basta...

s
serg-veremee 19.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
Laptop be machined it is very difficult, so just accept, well, or collect iron.... Me too, nothing to boast of
intel Core i7 2600k,3.4 GHz. 16 Gb RAM, GeForce GTX-560 1Gb. Axis ten, During a game, the stone accelerates to 4.25 GHz, and so far holds good, the memory is 48% (i.e. your 8Gb), when I look run (Dxdiag) it shows the direct memory 9Гб. + count Central stone helps the gig. when he set himself on entering the game perebroboval all the settings, but just stopped at optimization from GeForce Experience, but when upgrading the wood appears in the programs and features what Luna and all the spoils, after it is removed play through capability will not jump, and fashion only upset the balance between graphics and performance, you want a picture - fall speed, want to fly - is going to hurt the picture and saves only the optimization, I have about 200 mods included, some with the Bowers, at first I was afraid to put the Greening of the wasteland, but now already used to, and like more than a naked fall, I can only advise - try each mod individually, and a successful search in the new year...)))

E
E-601 19.06.20

Sergey Dunaev
ULG - Ultra Low Graphics mod for low-end PC's
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes
Vivid Fallout - Rocks
Enhanced Archi-texture
Fog remover - Performance Enhancer
New Road Enhanced
T. O. P. - Texture Optimization Project
Faraway Area Reform, or F. A. R.
Shadow Boost
ENBoost
Still wanted to install Wasteland 512 Textures but have difficulties. Then install.

E
E-601 19.06.20

grothex
One word... Optimization... I Understand you friend and sympathy...

E
E-601 19.06.20

serg-veremee
Yes, I know) But to pump the laptop no money, not sense. It is only temporary. And lower the graphics I don't mind. With my configuration I'm used to), the Dialogue is average or high for me like a dream. And I liked the graphics in Fallout 3. If it would be possible to reduce Falaut 4 to the level 3 part but with stabilnye 30-40 FPS I would not vozrozhal.

l
legusor 19.06.20

draw distance of shadows put to a minimum.

s
serg-veremee 19.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
Third I got a story and a Russian voice acting, and graphics were already the necessary atmosphere.....),Skyrim storyline and graphics, NV did not take me nor the graphics nor the plot, one and a half year run in the Surva until they came Fourth in the Surva - no plot, the graphics are normal, but cheaters.... now waiting for the fourth of April....))))

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.06.20

My computer is a bucket that no fashion will not help.
Saving up for a new one.

Z
Zip.Kot 19.06.20

Ha. Ha. Ha. I also have a laptop, but does not hold up to settings note author: i3 2350m 2.3 ghz, geforce 610m 2gb, ram 8gb.. relatively normal play is obtained only if the resolution of the laptop screen to put 800на600, and the game is all zero. Greeeeeen becomes so...Khem..there has not matter that where drawn)))) But in the spirit
[S E k k e l s u s] wrote:
(except dropping the resolution, but then did not show some details of the interface)
not observed. Also began to save for a new bucket, Schaub, even on medium-high you can play follic Yes vadimcha third.. and not the cake...

M
Magnum 500 19.06.20

I have FX-6100 8 GB RAM and GTX 550ti 1GB the game is always acting like a tough bitch - low FPS even on low. Fought year on the game, the result works with 30 fps on full low, with enb283 and config for low PC downloaded from somewhere off the net (but have tried many configs)
Of the minuses - there is no traces of shots, the shadows and the grass is.
A year later these all the torment I came to the only correct conclusion - the game need at least 2 GB of memory. Even with all bustami game even if you don't squander it sometimes twitches and freezes. So buddy one answer - if you want to play, pick up a computer. Laptop for gaming is not serious.

M
Metalist1925 19.06.20

Magnum 500
Yes. A lot of that was set, but fate will not leave. On all plants kollegah and similar places, he was still hell. Although everything was smoothly. I think eventually it will be fixed as is not developed, so the modders themselves - but no.

l
lokkie 19.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s] wrote:
Think brings me card...
You're very perceptive. )
For F4 you need 8Gb of RAM at any settings. And 2GB and 4Gb VRAM for max and min settings, respectively.
The friezes from the lighting they have not fixed it. Not work, but the picture sometimes podlagivaet.

g
grothex 19.06.20

lokkie
8 gigs, 5i, gtx650.... what is missing?)

l
lokkie 19.06.20

grothex
What is lacking. ))
I was гтх650 from Gigabyte... but 4Gb of RAM was 6Gb. This was enough for high-ultra with SSAO. On full ultra, too, was but a 20-30фпс.

g
grothex 19.06.20

lokkie
25-27 fps.... in the areas 12! ..))) I XS? AYM dont know))

E
E-601 19.06.20

Zip.Kot
In General, when I put 800x600 I have not shown 2 things: opening lock(just a green screen and sounds) and the interface power armor does not fit in the screen. I only passed the first mission to test FPS. So maybe then would be lost and other items which I don't know)

Z
Zip.Kot 19.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
I, too, at the beginning of the green screen was during the burglary, but somewhere after the tenth opened by hearing the trunk lock just showed up and all was fine. Tonight, put the following: the Maximum reduction of quality.(http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_maksimalnoe_ponizhenie_kachestva-108902/), Config for low PC and laptops (v2) (http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_konfig_dlya_slabyh_pk_i_noutbukov_v2-109539/) and Wasteland 512 Textures (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/606/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D606&pUp=1) - got a playable 30 fps with occasional slowdowns, but at native resolution (1366x768). Try can help.

PS: with nexus download Wasteland 512 Textures Reloaded v2.2 - Automatron (Reuploaded2), Wasteland 512 Textures Reloaded v2.2 - Package 9, Wasteland 512 Textures Reloaded v2.2 - Workshop Wasteland and Wasteland 512 Textures Reloaded v2.5 - Far Harbor