3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 19.06.20 09:06 pm

another question about FPS. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, help me figure out what's the catch? In General, in game Fraps shows FPS 80-90, and the picture is like 10-15 moves, solid friezes, play unreal... Settings are the lowest.

Iron:
I7-6700, at 3.4 ghz
16 ghb operational
video geforce gtx 1060 6gb memory
Window 10, dx12 (when enabled in the game дх12 the game ceases to run)

All drivers updated to the max.

During optimization using NVIDIA Geforce Experience exhibited the maximum setting, i.e. the game should fly like everyone else. But the rest of the summer, and this slows down as hell.
36 Comments
Sort by:
d
danulaca 19.06.20

ShiHou
Reinstall the game andor put the\add a swap file.

S
ShiHou 19.06.20

danulaca
so I offer 40 GB redownload again?

What is the paging file?

t
S
ShiHou 19.06.20

winni madison
fresh wind, fresh system, fresh iron. All games fly. In addition, GOV...and.

d
danulaca 19.06.20

ShiHou
http://f1comp.ru/operacionnye-sistemy/kak-nastroit-fajl-podkachki/ . You can still experiment with resolution and vertical sync.

C
CCCPDriver 19.06.20

optimization is, I'm on gtx 960 at high-ultra 60 play

Y
You_rock 19.06.20

Check the frequency of the monitor in the game settings, I have somehow the game skipole them to 50Hz, though I have 60

H
HEMOY 19.06.20

ShiHou wrote:
During optimization using NVIDIA Geforce Experience exhibited the maximum setting, i.e. the game should fly like everyone else.
Greetings from Huang ha ha...

E
EKCTPACEHC 19.06.20

ShiHou
The game is not and if the hands of assholes!!!!

i
igrok_8391 19.06.20

ShiHou
Try to run in a window, so that the frame appeared. Helped me.

S
ShiHou 19.06.20

EKCTPACEHC
come on, surprise me with straight arms and do so, at least at low 30 fps. N...th - no bags to roll.

V
Volchig 19.06.20

and it is through the experience was the maximum recommended?

S
ShiHou 19.06.20

Volchig
the experience says that the maximum speed downloads the system no more than possible. Ie the game should fly on Liu.of I settings, and there is even an ultra low feels like 10-15 fps..

K
Kicker_GB 19.06.20

ShiHou
Well, the people that che wrote about the RAM, but you have like 16GB, so that's unlikely the case. A problem people have so you're not alone, but I have not seen, but most of the advice here is just stupidity.

S
ShiHou 19.06.20

Kiker_48
in hardware, exactly the problem can not be, people with iron twice as worse at 30 fps on ultra playing. Clearly a jamb somewhere in the game, Chota there is not so got... to Take at least DX12. including that, the game won't start at all. But damn, at least the tip who gave necessary where to dig.

Z
ZOR_2003 19.06.20

the link it helped me

E
EKCTPACEHC 19.06.20

ShiHou
What's your monitor? In the videos tab try to change screen mode full-screen/ Windowed/ Windowed(full screen).

i
igrok_8391 19.06.20

ShiHou
I have the same problem was what I did. Went to Graphics clicked auto setup, the game gave me a window screen mode, the graphics quality to maximum. Download if happens very rarely, and not for long. My PC is a little different from your i5-2400, 8 GB of RAM, 1060 3Gb, Windows 8.1.

S
Shadowarm 19.06.20

ShiHou wrote:
In addition, GOV...and.
So why are you into shit play?

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

ShiHou
The problem in Windows. He first on the free weekend play on win 7, then bought on sale gold version and installed it on 10 wines. I too, at first did not understand why the game with normal fps is not smooth while on the free version everything was going smoothly. Put back the game on win 7 and vaul the game has to go smoothly, even my brother came to see how the play said that the game runs smoothly I have. So put win 7, and what about the settings on ultra everything and don't put the day in the city even with the fog will be wild drawdown.