3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 19.06.20 09:06 pm

another question about FPS. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, help me figure out what's the catch? In General, in game Fraps shows FPS 80-90, and the picture is like 10-15 moves, solid friezes, play unreal... Settings are the lowest.

Iron:
I7-6700, at 3.4 ghz
16 ghb operational
video geforce gtx 1060 6gb memory
Window 10, dx12 (when enabled in the game дх12 the game ceases to run)

All drivers updated to the max.

During optimization using NVIDIA Geforce Experience exhibited the maximum setting, i.e. the game should fly like everyone else. But the rest of the summer, and this slows down as hell.
36 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomex 19.06.20

ShiHou
and 40 gigs of fast swinging

L
Life_Kife 19.06.20

The same problem. After starting the game, 60 fps and everything is stable. But after 5 minutes starts hard freezes during the movement, namely the movement (moving the player and camera rotation) fps drops to 5, if to stand still again 60 fps to play, that only did not try did not help.

My system
2x HD 7870 crossfire
i7-3770
16 GB of RAM

PS the Witcher 3 consistently > 50 fps on high without any lags

B
Bombardirovschik 19.06.20

Send me your iron , I'll help.

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

Life_Kife
This game bends the card a lot stronger than the Witcher 3. You main problem is the amount of VRAM, because the game can change quality textures loading VRAM indirectly dependent on other graphics settings. If you have 2 video cards with 4 gigs of VRAM, it can still raise the graphics settings a bit higher. I mean that every video card with 4 gigs and not 2+2=4 because the memory does not stack in a sly, although ДХ12 like you want to enter. If 2 card 2 gig then all sad because videopath will quickly become clogged and then use RAM which meleee that will lead to lag.

L
Life_Kife 19.06.20

MagicHero
Each card is 2 gig. But in the cross the memory stack, GTA 5 sees 4 gigabytes of RAM and at high nastrojkah time and memory usage to 3.8 (in the settings shows the memory consumption) GB GTA 5 is stable at 60 fps without any dips

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

Life_Kife wrote:
Each card is 2 gig. But in the cross the memory stack, GTA 5 sees 4 gigabytes of RAM and at high nastrojkah time and memory usage to 3.8 (in the settings shows the memory consumption) GB GTA 5 is stable at 60 fps without any dips
Nothing is added!!!. 2 card 2 gig equals 2 gig!!! they just duplicate each other, i.e. here and there in the memory is loaded the same and therefore only uses 2 gig. 12 direct want to do that in sly memory are summarized in GTA 5 no 12 direct.

L
Life_Kife 19.06.20

MagicHero
Buggy in my game, The Division, GTA 5 I have on high settings 60 fps stable.

All games that support the regime krossfaer, see 4 gigabytes of RAM and correctly work with it. In GTA 5 in the settings you can see the memory utilization, when it is loaded to 3.8 gigabytes and high settings the game runs stable at 60 fps white rudder and brakes.

Game division first 5 minutes working perfectly, but then begin terrible brakes when driving (camera or player) and this happens even at minimum settings and resolution 1024 768, t .e. at the very minimum of graphics the same, 5 minutes perfectly, then the brakes.

For example Deus ex MD at high settings 50-60 fps without any dips. So you are right, memory is added.

Besides such problems with the game The Division available to users with graphics cards gtx 6Gb 1060, the first few minutes perfectly, then terrible brakes and freezes the motion. And on the topic of this problem forums technical support yubisoft filled with complaints.

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

Life_Kife
OMG I like Russian wrote THAT MEMORY is NOT CUMULATIVE!!! and even painted why app show download 4 gigs of video memory, but actually only used 2 gig. But you apparently can't read. In 11 direct in one game, again for those who badly reads IN either!!! memory does not stack. Unification of the memory plan to do in 12 direct and not the fact that your older cards even if this will make going to work.
All the logs in the game just because of VRAM but because the game has no setting texture quality to understand how the game allocates memory, it is impossible. For example, I can say that I have the game consumes up to 5 gigs of VRAM and as you can see this is much more than your 2 GB.

b
balabxl 19.06.20

Life_Kife
+ on the oven 1060 6 GB, there is an issue on any settings, fps drops, standing, standards, ran - 15 frames, and Yes, there are drawdown to 5.

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

SHAGGY67
It is a problem either in the processor or the RAM 8 gigs, or the game settings turned all to maximum.

Z
Zewer 19.06.20

Life_Kife
crosshair does not total graphics memory

b
balabxl 19.06.20

MagicHero
That's all the ranting leads to the fact that the problem is something else. The problem in the game when on low, at 800x600, the game drops fps the same as on any other settings.

L
Life_Kife 19.06.20

MagicHero
That's where people playing on the same graphics card hd7870 without any glitches, now I have a game going also, but only the first 5 minutes, then terrible brakes. Even at minimum resolution.

M
MagicHero 19.06.20

SHAGGY67
But I have no fps drops for some reason, although the CPU is ancient. I wrote above that if you Unscrew all the settings on max then the game will fail for fps. For me personally, the game basically loads the video card by 60% but sometimes in the city if it's Sunny and even fog the download of the video card increases almost to 99%. So if you want to have the game always went smoothly adjust the schedule so that the time vidyuhi has been downloaded no more than 70% otherwise you will be catching friezes.

L
Life_Kife 19.06.20

MagicHero
On any chart I at first fine, then after 5 minutes a terrible slowdowns when moving (turning the camera and moving the character). I tried to put absolutely everything on low and a resolution of 1024 768, the processor and videocarta 50% loaded, but after 5 minutes again the same terrible brakes and freezes the motion of the character. It is noteworthy that during these freezes the download of video card and CPU drops to 0 (monitor afterburner) in other demanding games like the Witcher 3, Batman Arkham knight and poldine Deus CEN I have it all stable and such glitches are not present. I suspect the game leaks memory.

b
balabxl 19.06.20

MagicHero
I wrote, on. furnace. 1060. people have problems in this game, regardless of settings. I wrote that on 1070 the problem tha I have, 4460, it has no problems like its that high, not loaded on 65%. On low, window, 800 by 600, the game drops fps. How many more need to write, seriously. I personally write for a third time. And to the person who originally wrote about the same, and I replied that Yes, it is, of drawdown. Me in other games are satisfied, I do not have any problems with subsidence on high-ultra in full HD, but the division is the drops, and it is a fact that is confirmed by a, who is sitting on 1060.