3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 22.06.20 11:30 am

(Spoilers!) Your choice - why did you do that? (The Wolf Among Us)

In the first part of the game there are 4 main choices:

1) give money to faith
2) to say the Beast
3) Whom to save, the Toad or the Prince
4) Who arrest, the Woodsman or Dee

I gave money to faith lying to Beast. Can't say no to beautiful girls )))
Ran to save the Toad because I thought that the fault of the Prince, the blood is not his and it's safe.
Arestoval Di as something dark brothers. IMHO, a lumberjack do with it.

PS. And tore the hands Grundel, don't try to fuck with me!
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 22.06.20

In General, ran the third episode. Part again turned out to be interesting and exciting.

It Snowballs at the funeral didn't interrupt. Anyway, I'm here, and the crane will definitely protect ))
Jack signed a contract.
The mukholi promised to work.
The witch also signed a contract. Informants - it's good ))
Well, kill fuck Di. Got sick of it. And to me, in the end, how can you be good for this monster.

Wait again ((((

t
tovarish comrade 22.06.20

It Snowballs to not interrupt - such things are not to be disturbed.
Jack agreed.
The mukholi decided to help with the work, he seemed normal type, not good for him always.
The witch decided to help another one.
Fine in the end spared, although he was a very strong temptation to cut through his belly.

N
Nemezis 22.06.20

Why not discuss the 4th episode ?

My choices are:

Colin said that the Farm will not give him
Todd also gave the grandmother not to get him sent to Farm.
The butcher said that will protect it.
Left to talk to the main boss. And so only 18% of players ))

Z
Ziggaa 22.06.20

About episode 4:

1. Colin was not sent to the farm. Feels heart, if you do so, the next time you see him in the box Crooked man in parts (after passage of the episode, that feeling intensified)

2. Todd gave money, although now I think maybe he should have gone with T. J. on the farm for security purposes (in any case in the last episode everything will be clear)

3. Nerissa didn't even try to remove the tape, I thought that if you remove either her head will fall off, or she will freak out and will not allow this in any case to do (as happened during the second passage)

4. The butcher got high, got caught under the hot hand after the Lombard

5. In the end Bigby lit a cigarette (to be honest, the first thought at the sight of the entire gang was now.) To me it was reminiscent of the transition between the 4th and the 5th episode of the first season of the Walking when the result of a choice you learned only at the beginning of the episode (although in fact not been much change)

Snow begins podbeshivat a little, trying not to indulge, and Bigby at such moments seems to me to be too sentimental and soft.

The episode was interesting, but short, waiting for an outcome, would rather have!!!

B
Belyy sudya 22.06.20

1) Gave money to Faith
2) Not told the truth Monster
3) being Saved by a Prince(by the Way the Elections are not equal)
4) Arrested labor
5) could Not take the hand of the Grendel(why?)
6)was not very polite with crane
7)Practice of torture in Labor, took the money(Not for nothing by the way)
8)a little girl was polite and considerate
9)Holly Said it like it is
10)Defeated club for Georgie I didn't like.
11) Paid To Nerissa
12) With the monster all ended more or less peacefully(place your bets: the Wolf vs the Monster. My money's on the wolf)
13) did not say anything at the funeral
14)first Went to a Bar, there is saved a woodcutter from grenå(Him to take this ambrosia) and told Holly what it was for Lilly(a Lie of course, but she was nice)
15)Picked up the witch and now the Wolf is subordinate
16)In the office of the twins took on the job of mukholi
17)Killed one of the twins because I could not kill: how many times I was shot? The second too should be killed.
18) Next, behaved politely Confessed to snow that has survived for the sake of it(Well, why stop Bigby romancity with it)
19)Went first to the Butcher, without a fight, I promised the butcher protection
20)Beat this red, sorry were not allowed to finish.
21)did Not wait for Timmy, because he's already a partner
22)Decided to smoke.

V
Vasya_Gurov001 22.06.20

Episode 1
1)Gave faith the money.
2)Went to toad first,and acted tough.
3)Not saved by a Prince.
4)Severed arm Glen.
5)Took Effect.
Episode 2
1)Tortured tin man and talked to him and almost punched the crane.
2)was nice to the frog.
3)was rough with Holly.
4)Beat Georgie and trashed the club.
5)were Not paid to Nerissa.
6)Continued to beat the Beast.
Episode 3
1)Interrupted the funeral.
2)1.First went to the apartment of crane,slightly beaten Jack and not agreed to the deal.2.Then, in Bar hooves,took the side of a Cleaver and said that everything is for the sake of faith.
3)wasn't polite to a little girl and burned the tree.
4)Beat Georgie Crane.
5)Killed one of the brothers.
Episode 4
1)Colin has Said that he will stay.
2)1.First went the"Cheap bail, beat Jack, and the maximum beat Jersey.2.The butcher also spoke and they struck him when he had the chance.
3)give money to Toad.
4)Not waiting for Timmy.
5)When I entered the room chose the threat.
Episode 5
1)Hit everyone else as soon as the opportunity arose.
2)Decided to arrest Georgie.
3)Vivian's suicide,Georgie and I killed myself.
4)Killed Twisted.
5)Decided to Stop Nerissa(Faith or under the enchantment,I did not understand.)

P
Pelmen dobra 22.06.20

One
1)Gave faith the money.
2)Lied to beast.
3)being Saved by a Prince.
4)Glen regretted (he and Holly hike more brains than all the rest).
5)Took TRU.
1)Tortured Labor.
2)was nice to the frog.
3)Told Holly the truth.
4)do Not touch Georgie and pogroms club.
5)Paid To Nerissa.
6)didn't beat the Monster (and ought to be).
1)did Not interrupt snow white.
2)Went first to the bar.
3)be polite to the girl,and didn't burn the tree (and ought to be, from witch this cheat is not expected, hysterical old).
4)Beat Georgie Crane.
5)Killed one of the brothers (urya).
1)Colin has Said that he will stay.
2) Went first to the butcher and punched him (not in vain-not in vain).
3)Gave money to Toad.
4)Waited For Timmy.
5)When entered the room lit up.
1)behaved quietly, just snapped.
2)Decided to arrest Georgie.
3)Vivian killed herself, Georgie left to die (they are to each other).
4)Killed Twisted.
5)Sent all fuck and left.
6)Decided To Stop Nerissa.

k
kkrevnik 22.06.20

1) Gave money to Faith.
2) Told the truth Monster.
3)Went to rescue the Toad .
4)Arrested Labor.
And took Grundell hand.

S
Semen Karabut 22.06.20

1)the money is not returned
2)lied to beast
3)went to the Prince
4)arrested labor
and tore off the Grendel arm

S
SuicideScarecrow 22.06.20

1) the Money is not returned, because they knew that would kill her.
2) With the Monster I just did not say anything as reply, I could not request to lie I didn't want and so I just said nothing.
3) Saved the Toad because this shit still spell not bought:))
4) Arrested D, since this oily face with my brother I just did not like. And later I did his brother killed.

Grundell take your arm off did not. We are not with him then bad friends.

O
Olegario 22.06.20

1) Gave money to Werke in the hope that it will.
2) Lied to Beast, because Verka is not a ride, maybe Beauty will take.
3) To the Toad arrived, some bro seemed to me.
4) Zhirnenky arrested, because fuck, the man just knows how to thump, Cho he there might know something?
Not tore off the Grendel arm is too good.

k
kokoshnik 22.06.20

1 episode
1) gave Money, because I didn't want that she got from her pimp. And she liked me very right. Direct love at first sight :D
2) Lied to Beast because he promised Belle not to say anything to him about it. And promises must your keep. The man said - man did))
3) Went first to Lawrence, managed to save him from suicide, which was subsequently extremely pleased. About his choice never regretted. And when the end of the episode found out that I could not save, glad that is not flooded to the first Gabbo, such a relief straight (just itching to go first to him, but then something stopped me)
4) Hand Glenn is not severed, although I wanted at that moment very much to do it, but he restrained himself
5) Grabbed the Cleaver (I do not know really why, regret the choice)
2 episode
1) rough crane (poor boy, hated from the beginning)
2) With the tin man talking and beat a couple of times with his fists
3) the snow took with him, because they do not figure to listen to the crane :D Love to go against him
4) Georgie Broke one at the club a couple of times ordered
5) don't know about any money you're all write, but I have really no choice was possible. I answered no, I don't want to meet you and she is stupid she went to Georgie.
6) the Monster had not been beaten because the lady asked again :D and sorry it was
3 episode
1) do Not interrupt it Snowballs because it was not necessary, and plus it's a funeral after all
2) Went first to the bar then to the office of the brothers on the apartment to the crane did not go
3) was Offered the job Mukholi, harmless kid, felt sorry. And plus crane bitch fired him
4) Burned the tree :( Sorry about your choice, pity was a witch. Did not want just to continue your work with illegal enchantments.
5) Slammed one of the brothers had a problem with it. Second choice in a row spared.
4 episode
1) Left Colin at home, he's a good talker though, and a fair, but I liked it. And friendship is still more important than the rules.
2) remove the Tape didn't even try, went peacefully, Nerissa promised not to tell anyone about our conversation.
3) First went to the pawnshop and vain way, e in the first episode I didn't feel right, then there is completely fucked. Oh, it was necessary to go first to the butcher... Well, okay, what's done is done :) the Butcher sludge, at the beginning of the hit, then pressed with the door. In the end apologized and promised protection.
4) Paid Toad, if only behind. Obtained is not sent to the farm.
5) at the end lit a cigarette, in my opinion it was the best choice :)
5 episode
1) Snapped, kicked the table and ran the Crooked man
2) Decided to arrest his uncle, he disappeared into the portal with his Bloody Mary, just ran off after a fight and Georgie with his blonde.
3) Purely by chance jumped on Georgie's car (it was wildly insulting, because I was hunting for uncle), but the replay did not, I do not like this.
4) got them two at the club. The girl killed herself, after removing the tape. Georgie I'm not left to suffer finished.
5) Crooked would kill one hundred percent, if not foolishly promised Snow to bring him back alive. Due to the fact that the promise to keep I gritted teeth, but complied. Thought long and hard and in the last seconds still chose to come with me, the gun away and punched him.
6) Twisted the joy gave me. Without hesitation threw it at the witching well, which was wildly happy! Already clapped her hands with joy and ran around the whole apartment: type YEAH, GET that *******, BITCH! Good that no one was home) And then it was finished.
7) Went for Nerissa. During a call, wanted to take her hand, but she didn't give it to me( Just pichalka

E
Erich Rommel_ 22.06.20

1. Gave money to Faith, because she's still dead.
2. Lied to Beast because according to the Canon of Bisbi quarrel with him, well, plus the Beauty nothing bad planned.
3. Went to Lawrence, because even if you first go to Toad, it will break and it will stink, but here at least you can save man.
4. Arrested Dee, because everything is so clear that Woodman is not to blame.

k
kokoshnik97 22.06.20

1) Gave money to a pimp not hit on the full. In short it became a pity.
2) Lied to Beast because he promised Belle not to tell him anything. And to keep his word, especially this man.
3) I Went to Lawrence first. But in the beginning and was pulling to go to Jabba, despite the fact that he just did not like me, nasty like that. But scared for his child, suddenly anything will do, God forbid. Still, at the last moment changed his mind, deciding to trust my instincts, which just screamed at me: we Should go to this guy. Never regretted my choice of ABB was still pissed off with his lies that I could not stand, hit him. What regretted, felt sorry for his son because he found out about it. Overreacted in short, this is not necessary. Plus Jabba and so they went without me. How found out about it was doubly ashamed.
4) the Hand did not tear, was even in shock with the fact that we made such a choice. It was clearly unnecessary, overkill. He's not sickly got. Scary to imagine that someone did this come to mind. Don't know what people make such a choice. But to each his own.
5) Arrested the man and immediately regretted it. Because intuition told me otherwise, but I che after the fight I didn't really think what they are doing. Have tried to make it in time to catch anyone. Well, suddenly here it would be possible to miss both - who knows. And shorter especially without thinking, ran for the Lumberjack