3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 22.06.20 11:30 am

(Spoilers!) Your choice - why did you do that? (The Wolf Among Us)

In the first part of the game there are 4 main choices:

1) give money to faith
2) to say the Beast
3) Whom to save, the Toad or the Prince
4) Who arrest, the Woodsman or Dee

I gave money to faith lying to Beast. Can't say no to beautiful girls )))
Ran to save the Toad because I thought that the fault of the Prince, the blood is not his and it's safe.
Arestoval Di as something dark brothers. IMHO, a lumberjack do with it.

PS. And tore the hands Grundel, don't try to fuck with me!
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
TalgZ 22.06.20

1) Gave money to Faith. To be honest - had a crush on this girl. Feel sorry for her.
2) Tell the truth. After all, he's her husband.
3) Toad. Because really thought he was in trouble. The Prince thought can wait. An as it turned out. Sorry.
4) Di. I don't think that cleaver is guilty. Although.

K
Kelahir 22.06.20

I say at once, will replay. Let me explain why:
1) Gave money to faith. Well, a pity colorful Noir beauty.
2) the Monster was lying. Want to choose Stay out of this. Because the pineapple trail.episode the Beast yells at Bigsby that he lied to him. (By the way at the end of the episode I thought that the stairs would be Pretty...)
3) Ran over a toad, in the end blunted and nothing is checked at the top(thought at first with a toad talk and then come back, not out). At the end of the episode in the statistics written - you did not save the Prince. I guess you can at least save him...
4) Arrested Dee. Most annoying brothers. I do not think that the guilty woodcutter, for - Snow drove me to the bar, I went in and after a couple of minutes of Goloka came out of a lumberjack (obviously he was in the bathroom, as he complained about the lack of towels).
PS. Hand left :) Decided not to be very bad, because: Beat toad in the face and accidentally gave the head with a glass of Woodman in a bar (thought that Bigsby on the contrary it will pour).

K
Kreilar 22.06.20

1)Money is not given. Just don't have time to choose the desired option(
2)the Monster was lying. Hardly Beauty was up to something evil.
3)Saved Tode. He's still a child. Plus I thought Lawrence was already dead judging by the bloody knife, but alas, was wrong.
4)Arrested Dee. Firstly cleaver like sincerely admitted that you didn't kill faith. The second Di dark type and mate it still embedded in the head.
The hand left, and so the freak got.
I won second place for evil as possible, and the wolf whose goal is to find the killer at any cost.
PS. I noticed a pattern that all to whom he experienced love that in Walking that here, in the end die(

t
tyroni 22.06.20

1. Gave the money, well, what else - same Noir, romance, all that stuff =)
2. The monster was lying, but something I feel in my heart that Beauty will be all involved...
3. Saved a toad, because he thought he died long ago, but in the end it (judging by the comment at the end of the game ) Lawrence could be saved.
4. Of course fatty gubka Di. Woodcutter I don't think guilty would be too easy.
The left hand in a fight trying not to get involved, but (Note the Mego-spoiler, stop reading!!!) Snow white sorry. Although, when I saw a police paddock - immediately became clear. But still a pity...

D
Dark Inkwisitor 22.06.20

Passed the game three times) looked at different options), but write about the first passage.
1) Gave money to, well, not want her to have problems, like Could it be something to bring with*chka!!
2) Said Beauty, that is not my thing, but the Monster said that he had not seen.... Most interesting is that if both say That's your problem in the end of the movie the Monster is still trying to Polish face Bigby.
3) Saved Lawrence the Toad I didn't like it too unreliable and hitropopy... it seemed to Me that the second body is more important... And it's true more important Prince-it survives)
4) the first time I caught that fat bastard Dee and tore off his arm... Even tried to pay for the drinks, but money is somewhere in the dead Boobs faith. In the second passage ran behind the man and severed arm, but still paid for drinks)

G
Geksogen 22.06.20

1) Gave money to comfort
2) Kept his promise not to say anything to Beast.
3) first went to the Toad, because in the Mirror by Lawrence was in the hands of the bloody knife, and thought he was already screwed, and the second body in the face of a Toad to get would not want.
4) Caught, of course, Tweedledee (as his name sounds in Russian Canon), because according to Snow, he and his brother didn't just take out the Earrings and fled, and began to beat him, plus he was covered in blood at the Lawrence house. Well, Woodman... He was drunk, but alcohol makes people do terrible things, plus it in no way interfered in the fight in the bar, so did not want the victims (though rather of a coward)
5) the Hand is not severed, and so I deprived him of his other eye and cut the neck. Said that the Department will pay for the damage... and whiskey. DOUBLE.

N
NightHawkreal 22.06.20

1. Gave money, money can not buy happiness.
2. The monster said nothing, because it is not my business where he goes a free man. By the way, I think Beauty just works at a strip joint or something like that to earn money for the family.
3. Toad, his child, and he himself is good, not to leave him.
4. Caught the Woodman, he is clearly not a criminal, but knows something, and for him, better if he caught me, not the second brother.
5. The hand didn't tear, don't want to claim the exploits of Beowulf, and I understand this guy.

R
Ray_McCole 22.06.20

1. Gave money to pimp does not beat.
2. The monster lied, because I do not love, when in my case someone climbs.
3. Toad. I thought the Prince everything in chocolate.
4. Caught True, as he was looking for Faith, or rather his boss. Want to know who he works for. And the woodcutter the poor man, and the two words together could not, he would sleep it off after an ax in the skull.
5. Hand tore to hell, so this does not happen again. Must still be big and scary.

B
BioGen 22.06.20

1) gave money
2) the Monster is said that the Princess is not seen
3) saved the Toad because an infection forced)))
4) TRU grabbed (like his name)

G
Garrus-1994 22.06.20

1) Well, the money I gave, because really it was a pity, and just if I was a Wolf I would have done)
2) Told the Monster, he didn't see the Beauty) Well, as there already was someone said that it's unlikely she's planning something evil...but we'll see)
3) Went to the Toad, since Prince was on the corpse
4) Grabbed TRU, as well cleaver to do with it) And why it seems to me that we will find the murdered...

D
Dragonbors 22.06.20

1) Gave money. Well because I am kind and would do really.
2) Said he had not seen. Well, here I didn't think much,
3) Saved Jabba. Because I'm attached to him.
4) Grabbed TRU. For the tin man inspires confidence.

O
Oleg8523 22.06.20

1)Gave money.Felt sorry for her.
2)Said Beauty I didn't want to interfere in your Affairs,but lied to the Monster.
3)Went to Lawrence and have no regrets.I still saved him from the fat guy in episode 2 he's alive(as my memory serves),but damn wardrobe is locked!!Thought to arrest him figure out there!!!
4)Grabbed The Fat.But when grabbed the Cleaver,he knows something.In the 2nd episode during his interrogation he said that there was a girl involved in the hood.

S
SamFisher53 22.06.20

1. Shared money with Faith (I think she's alive, like Snow actually)
2. The only item which can not be determined. The repeated passage probably say all the same, the truth of the Beast
3. First, went to Prince Lawrence. ABB and so will survive
4. The limb of the reptile decided not to tear
5. Arrested Labor

_
_Ray_ 22.06.20

1) Gave money to Faith
2) Saved Lawrence, Frogs pisses me off is constantly lying and cheating PS. if there is an option in the future to get rid of him, I will! With him, what's good, what's bad is one of the worst rats and lying. I think he also might know something (Labor not just to visit him came in, the tenants in the house fairly, who also heard the noise on the second floor.
3) the severed Limb - deserved first started PS. it would be necessary and troline to hang,would be the ability to response to help was the monster, I just come to talk.
4) grabbed a fat freak knows something.
The output made such: meet a sister troligy (if still alive) - save; Meet blue beard - beaten face for all the dead girls; the appointment of a pimp (in any Faith were beaten, the woodcutter so much Sennikov for a moment will not do - they said that just started) will score with the bat on the screenshot about the second episode.

H
Handsome Den 22.06.20

1)money share-the beauty because!something on Elizabeth of bioshocka similar
2)the Monster said nothing promised beauty
3) Went to the Prince as a Toad I did not like,besides me and Prince talked with Abom nothing happened(almost)
4)Caught a fine fat,because I think the woodcutter is not so bad but I hate Di
PS your Arm off,then sorry but the past is not correct(

t
tovarish comrade 22.06.20

1) the Money shared. Yes, I have such a bad quality - I'm good.
2) the Monster was lying, but is good, it would be necessary to take him to this beauty - I think that he has a right to know the truth. During the second pass will lay the beauty.
3) First went to the Toad - the poor man's heap, plus another child, and he is good. About Prince - I thought he was already a goner. During the second pass will go to him first.
4) the Paw vomited, though, I think that it would be necessary.
5) Caught a fine fat. He just did not like me, and the tooth they made me because to beat me in the alley.

k
kuzia 22.06.20

1.Gave money;
2.Promised Beauty not to tell Beast;
3.Silent in conversation with the Beast;
4.Gave the whiskey pig;
5.Stood up for the snow;
6.Went to Todd and forced to tell the truth.
7.Caught up with fat;
8.The bar could not take the hand;
9.Grabbed the fat man;

S
Sv. Dreyk 22.06.20

1) Gave money. Just out of a desire to help people. You can see that she is afraid that need help.
2) don't tell the Monster the truth. Don't want to interfere in other people's relationships.
3) Went to the Prince. Although in the first passage went to the Toad, because she clearly needed help, and the Prince, it seemed, was already dead. For this reason, decided to save the Prince with a Toad so that's all right)
4) Arrested TRU or Tra... kind of True :) cleaver, I'm sure - not guilty. He's involved but not guilty. It is evident that he genuinely reacted to her death, although perhaps this sincerity due to his fear.

PS I think that the game is pretty good facial expressions and gestures. Everywhere noticed that the characters gesture appropriate to the situation way, take a defensive position (for example, cross over hands), the face shows fear, joy, etc. Cool)

N
NRaV 22.06.20

1)No. Why would the dead money?
2)Told The Monster. Why lie?
3)Gave booze boar. Past mistakes need to be corrected. Buffkin also not rude.
4)NOT being saved by a Prince(re suicide). With Jabba understood kind.
5)what did the fat man can NOT catch up?!!
6)the hand of the Grendel does not come off, for the damage he paid.(But the first time acted very differently, and my inner beast reveled in the pain and fear).
7)Caught one of the twins. The woodcutter does not know of the murders, that's for sure. Besides, he has an alibi for the murder of Snow white - he was sitting at the bar(the Mirror shows how he walks into a bar). And hardly a weapon, blessed by the druids, is able to kill innocent(and the guilty, too - the Wolf because only the belly is ripped, but he has not died from it). Saw the ending of the third episode, I take that back. For the time being.

8)Material crane, how could
9)Tortured Labor, took the money.
10)Gently talked to T. J., and took snow with him.
11)Told Holly the truth
12)Nothing broken, but Georgie thinks otherwise)
13)Gave Nerissa as much as necessary
14)did Not beat the Beast again.
15)Collected all of the crime scene.

16)It the snow didn't interrupt. Respect the funeral.
17)Jack signed a contract.
18)the witch also signed a contract. Liked it. Powerful)
19) Broke the nose of the crane.
20)Well, and killed fuck Dee. Oh, and be the same me it's all to blame)...

D
Drag43 22.06.20

Pereproshel for maximum efficiency.
1)Money is not allowed.
2)In the case of Beast and Beauty even did not get stuck.
3)Saved the Prince and was caught in a lie Gabba.
4)take your Arm off did not. The damage recorded at the expense of the crane. The money will be useful
5)Caught the AXEMAN... Yes, Yes. That is an innocent woodcutter.

In the second episode as I wasn't trying to talk Labor will not work. So you can talk to the Woodsman, he's aware that he was doing faith?

The second episode(rude crane, he's an asshole with all hands):
1)Gently spoke to the Woodcutter. He told everything he knows.
2)Stopped Sinamorata
3)Gently talked to T. J., and took snow with him.
4)Told Holly the truth
5)Broke the VCR and TV Georgie, that was enough.
6)GAVE THE same ZASCHITNYE MONEY, so they came in handy.
7)did not beat the monster again, he'll still beat me to the door.
8)gather all of the crime scene, received praise.

Actually, found out during the interrogation: Lily regularly served the Lumberjack, but that day it replaced faith, and the bearded man couldn't pay, because of what started the fight.
All prostitutes, during their interrogation, or attempt to discover their location using a Mirror, give This lips are sealed. They are all enchanted.