3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20 11:34 am

Bleeding newbie (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello masters and fans!
Prompt me please - newbie how to swing the character from the beginning? What talents to take? What to download in the first place, to wait? What are the things to look for (to Crete or collection of resources)? In General, please share the experience how to 30 lvlu become a killing machine mobs and horns?:)
Thank you all in advance! I hope for adequate answers, and not on the flood!:)

PS Now 5th LVL.
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
Just go do the mission (side, main) skills then you already own: I like to play tank - download all sorts of shields etc, like to play sniper and take the turret and first aid kit, just upgrade the skill of the weapon (it is the most important for a sniper). Come in the main mission (for a single failed mission can easily climb 1лвл). Discover all seekers and there take side jobs. In a Dark Area and can't even walk (at least 12лвл and more is better(Just bombing guaranteed)) I Recommend to take sniper and PP (Well, helps me) + lechilku and momentum. Upgrade your base of operations (main) to learn new skills. Just not download only one skill (that was my mistake, rocked only weapons) because health and power of skill to much effect. In the future will be opened (with improved base) station re-calibration will help a lot to balance skills.
Spoilern should pay attention to in-game money, because they practically do not decide anything (only at the station recalibration) in the future TK will come across the normal weapons that you cannot buy anywhere else + its selling loads of money will. (I have now almost 2 million, and the money nowhere to go, the merchant advanced equipment for sale Godfather (machine gun) and some PP all worth 500 000, but it is to the bottom)

H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20

Kirill22092
Thank you! And what weapon is generally better to choose? Seen that many running around with vectors. And what is still to set things up? For collection or Crete? The money I have now is not much - about 800 rubles:) but not buying anything, brilliant green she had. And yet - in Darkzone solo hard run? Heard that almost prey on individuals. And the team some Chinese like to fill. And the last question - what is the rating of TK need to arms was at the top sellers?

A
Apolinariy85 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
drawing on the vector you can buy for the Phoenix and crafted with times of the 20th good barrel. That same knock in the sow, or elsewhere, will have zadrotit a week (24/7)

K
Kirill22092 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
Well, Yes, I also run with the vector, but just because he had a high fire rate and damage not too shabby. Sniper I have a M44 Crete there is also sooo great. I have things set up on Crete, but there is as who wants to. In DZ in a solo run, but there are not adequate people who agrada you, but not enough of them (me). The Chinese are in the game there are a lot of them,but nobody was asking the team. In DZ you can run solo, but need a weapon with good crit (I vector knock mobs cartridge with 25). Well the first weapon offers on my level 15 (do not remember) then the more powerful weapons level 30 and last 50 level. The best weapon to buy at the entrance to the DMZ, but directly inside her, because at the entrance of a slag sold (although it may be that I am so lucky)
If I can help with missions (From first to last) you're just going to throw the first aid kits because the farther the mobs are higher level.

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
izi in the DMZ to run, let's say I have 180K HP and 210 DPS, barefoot traversed in 2-4 turns 52 of the cartridge with the SCAR'a, and from people you can just dump)

H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20

Apolinariy25
Well, as I understand it at 30m lvle, before I do another long hike:)
Kirill22092
Thanks for the replies! I'll keep that in mind! I will try to collect on Crete belongings more! Maybe someday you will run together at the DZ, when you grow!:)

H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20

CiaphasCain
And I can make a screenshot of the inventory? though to see how people are swinging:)

K
Kirill22092 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
Not at all :) Now go technical work like 12 hours

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
I'm sitting on a pair :D just have access to the Internet xd

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
In short, some things through the calibration wsiwig percent drop loot. In gloves and knee pads wsiwig the percentage of Crete, but bear in mind that more than 30% does not stack. So, if all things will stand in Crete, you just lose the stats
The traders in the DMZ, where area of the battalion, the top of the map, there is a merchant, he has a good modification to increase the number of HP and weapons, they are already inserted in its discretion,

H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20

CiaphasCain
Thank you! How to get to 30 - start the whole thing to master!:)

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
when you reach 30 - you learn everything myself :D. and this game is not like the usual MMORPGs, there are generally no problems with the farm. per day, you can farm max Phoenixes ( which are needed to aytemov 30 LVL )

T
Ton4ik93 22.06.20

people, do not tell me about some of the talent vector is needed, that he was considered a great, well and stats also, he running around with a contraband AK 74 with talents of speed (13% faster recharge), destructiveness (18% penetration), and foresight ( the last cartridge has 56% more powerful).

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

Ton4ik93
For vector - the brutality, lethality, and accuracy

L
Lubber 22.06.20

In damn all jumped to tell their problems to the 30th level... the Question was how to swing. The answer is simple: do not CARE.
All you do to level 30 in General the difference is not. Just enjoy the game while you can. And no rush on the 30th. The only reason to hurry, if you're waiting for friends to run together. At level 30 all characters are the same. The only differences in armor. And armor at the 30th level you used 30 level will receive (if no second character) and not wearing (any). All the gear below level 30 you will throw out as soon as we reach the 30th. All the money you saved up - would be trivial, etc. At 30-m level starts another game.
And leveling to 30, I can give a few tips:
1) I Want to quickly swing - concentrate on the implementation of the main missions, they give a lot of experience. And pass them on the lowest difficulty. It's faster, and the difference in reward is not significant. The high complexity will run when 30 level will receive. For more acceleration go first checkpoint in the Lincoln Tunnel and build the mandatory improvement of a Military unit on the base - would get a raise experience +10%.
2) if you Want quality swing - the first thing carry out missions that give points to improve the base (Incidents). So, you can get abilities/talents. If you want to quickly cool it (after construction of required improvements on the database) for the Honey. unit focus on the construction of the improvements, which improve the filter of a gas mask (on the forum there is a topic about it) and the rest of the blocks accumulate and build improvements for 1000 points - get superpowers, which usually people only closer to 30-mu to the open level.
3) Side missions that give in the Shelters, don't do it. It makes no sense - experience and so enough with the main missions. Run them on the 30-m level. There sometimes there are bosses, which on the 30th trophies is much better (gold and credits Phoenix). Kill to 30, and you get nothing.
4) In a dark area to run and one can, but we can do better by having the maximum level in the fork ( fork is 1-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29). For example, at the 19th level there is purple stuff (better quality, gold will be only on the 30th). So if you put a character in violet on the 19th, then you can relatively safely run in the dark zone and the cooler you're not there (well, except for cheaters). And if you're going to run in the TOR until the 30th (although the meaning is almost there - except to look and rank on TK a little pump to buy violet), then upgrade to the maximum filter mask.

N
Norton 22.06.20

Lubber
Thank you for such informative reading, still I bought it, is now going to taste it.

N
N.Romanoff 22.06.20

CiaphasCain
=) only you forgot to add that they fell in this combination need to be crafted over a lot of vectors, I had only 27 times, and given the current cost of crafting is not really the same as the chance that he's such a talent drop from any mob =))) but if he falls or scriptase the first time I'd been out to fuck the Division and ran to the nearest stall to buy all the lottery tickets =))) so good luck here, you never come back =)))

C
CiaphasCain 22.06.20

N. Romanoff
it does not matter)))

K
Klavius 22.06.20

CiaphasCain how many days glitch that, huh?) 150 hours perhaps?

T
Turgor 22.06.20

Tell me pliz, did I understand correctly that almost the 30 level makes no sense at all to sell something, and unnecessary to disassemble? (once all loans in the game not a problem) And there is a sense generally something from the merchants to buy? Just running around solo I can see is that falls are just a lot.. But it might still be worth something to buy? Craft, as I have heard, the 30th of pointless, right?