3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
111111112222222222 23.06.20 09:28 pm

Experience (Painkiller: Overdose)

I think the game is disappointing, especially in comparison with the first part
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweeth Tooth 23.06.20

cool game,but first part does not hold,disappointed with the small selection of weapons,and the rest is commendable

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

A small selection of weapons?! Why are you? Its there just to hell! I personally do not like the fact that it so much. Confused lost. Before all the barrels were perfectly balanced and not doublereal each other. And now...

And by the way, it is very annoying to optimize. On some level I have up to 8 frames dropped - well this is a complete pipets! Well, the music is certainly annoying.

But videos chelovecheskie. principle, it is possible to play, and the fans even necessary. But no more.

PS: and solenosti crazy - is there go nuts!

S
Sweeth Tooth 23.06.20

written 6 types-I only have 6 types,then maybe I'll get more,the complexity of the gesture performed on the insomnia-sometimes are strained rod,**uet possible

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

Lie. They lie shamelessly. There their pieces 8.

S
Sweeth Tooth 23.06.20

you're right,of weapon 8 types,but I use the current 4,and the rest tries not need

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

Cartridges sometimes end. Especially tobaco. Plus, the farther you pass, the stronger the monsters. Against them there grenades, the green gun go bad.

h
hott 22 23.06.20

and sistemnye requirements are different from the first part?

S
Sweeth Tooth 23.06.20

The game was,but she does not remember.The unbearable complexity,easy bosses is not the PainKiller,which was.Developers have already lacked imagination,so they level Park of death was taken from booh,a little current is altered.You can go through once and forget.Nothing new the game is not blastula,and dull levels filled with mountain opponents is not impressive,the first part it can be forgiven,but after a few years it was possible to do better.
hott 22
sistemka the game is the same as the first part,although the picture is a little prettier and the game balance a little caught up and nothing new in the game,the old ideas embodied in the new shell.

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

hott 22, but the brakes appeared inexplicable. I did not notice an improvement of the image.

Deter 202, almost all agree.

h
hott 22 23.06.20

I just think...the first part played...2giga P4, 256 Oprah, 5200 FX 64MB vidyuhi...on minimum settings played without brakes...if it will work and the second part in the same play?

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

256 Opera? I remember playing with 256. It's been a fuck - load for 3 minutes. I don't know. Right now on the Giga download of the fucking long.

In short, if you have the opportunity to try (download - to borrow n), then try and spend money on it do not advise.

J
Jerk 23.06.20

Guys, anyone have problems with hanging and not dropping monsters was not? And then I have very often - it stalled on the first level... Can anyone upload the save with completed first level and extracted Tarot (he's all mad - hike last door on the left and does not open) on the complexity of Insomina?

Edith: all out - passed the level again from the beginning.

A
Airbus A380 23.06.20

I have 1 gig of memory, and it almost fully loads. Why so long to boot? Although flies as before quickly on the highest setting

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

Same crap. They will die and again you sit and wait, damn, waiting, waiting until you reboot.

o
odeeen 23.06.20

A very weak game.Low Tago that there is nothing new and all much worse than in orginal.Saud trek so lame that its actually better off.Graphics were worse than the original especially evident in the texture quality and just terrible as a weapon.Gameplay lost all drive, no not even what the game designer finds especially sad for the weapon that became so delusional that I just want to delete the game and play the original or bat out Hal.I expected that the game will be full of sludge it was made purely for srobona dough and the game gave generally unknown Studio.

A
Airbus A380 23.06.20

What else can be done to load faster? One 2 gig and more as well long to boot?

Z
ZoninV 23.06.20

Friends, you are comparing PK with Overdose? PK made a real guru People Can Fly, and Overdose are download the film the third-rate bunch. The publisher that they have one, and that developed different. By the way, these fans did the add-on! (I would even say mod) and not the full game.

S
Sweeth Tooth 23.06.20

Максим2
I have 2 gig loaded everything instantly,Greeks and Gauls are not not there was no lag

A
Alt 23.06.20

Tell me, Radeon X 700 going this game?

A
Airbus A380 23.06.20

Radeon X700 will, but not at the maximum.
At the level of Valley of Ghosts", flat daisies and ferns. :))))))