3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
111111112222222222 23.06.20 09:28 pm

Experience (Painkiller: Overdose)

I think the game is disappointing, especially in comparison with the first part
68 Comments
Sort by:
b
babl-trabl 23.06.20

Mediocre is a beating. Weapons vybeshivaet specifically, psychedelic themes too. Pleased with the design of some levels (Haunted Valley, Farm, card factory and where you have to run through the streets and watering of demonstrators - even the coolest). Another happy and surprising thought - as these are not lazy developed for each level to draw their units. I would be sick. In the Original PK played the current in a demo many years ago so don't remember anything to compare too, can not, but Serious Sam 2 I liked less.

D
DupaVoz 23.06.20

My advice to you: play the original PC, yet it is still quite nafig not morally outdated.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 23.06.20

And I liked the game!Like most things of Belial))

A
Aizen11 23.06.20

Game Oh*ennaya, the quality is as 1 PC, and booh - yr.
All those who smear Overdose - YE*ANA

I
Infiltrator 23.06.20

In the game there is almost no normal monsters and levels, the music sucks it is the worst PK from this game is just sick.

K
Klesk1 23.06.20

gorre
In Resurrection and Redemption? Yes, you're right.

I
Infiltrator 23.06.20

In Redemption too, no normal monsters as monsters but the music is normal.In Resurrection the levels are fine and interesting normal music sorry a lot of bugs and the game is not easy to go to 5 stars.

S
Shoma Rasulov 23.06.20

Sweeth Tooth
I can throw a link where you downloaded? And then I have a GTX660 2GB, and loading levels for 3 min. goes...
2 different versions already downloaded.