3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anacin 25.06.20 12:58 pm

Freelancer 2 (Freelancer)

I heard Freelancer 2 appeared. If Yes, then where to look.
61 Comments
Sort by:
K
KotoBread 25.06.20

FREELANCER good game!!!!!!!!!!!www.flserver.ru there is an interesting MOD and then collect a petition against Microsoft for the fact that they did FREELANCER2

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

The petition is long-standing. On this forum it is a link. The effectiveness of these methods as the petition unfortunately tends to zero.

-->[KWAZAR] (purely for fun)
Yes, I did.
(the interval between the dumb question and answer is approximately 18 months ))). for the record pulls ? )

B
Brutal_Bastard 25.06.20

zhzhot, comrades))))

V
Vitaliy Areva 25.06.20

nfr Freelanser it or not yet?

K
Konung Ragnar 25.06.20

First Friel is. But will there be a second?...

D
DozaLetalis 25.06.20

the second will be only in our dreams)

[
[Inquisitor] 25.06.20

Wanted to develop Freelancer 2(he is a HUGE fan of the first part), but for some reason everything crashed and now will not be new frilo. State, it was called Freelancer 2 Project Lonestar.

p
porsch911gt 25.06.20

Normd And How To Connect To Internet To Play..?!
What Version is Needed for the Internet..?!

G
GeoViking 25.06.20

Borg rotting on the vine... It's Digital Anvil could go on, but Billy his unwashed paw, put... To the nomads ate...

B
B.S. Shveyk 25.06.20

they don't eat your own

G
GeoViking 25.06.20

Yeah...

r
rtv5y6v43 25.06.20

people give the exact link to next generation and that I never found on that site

T
TwinBrain 25.06.20

-->rtv5y6v43

Here's a link to the next generation: http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/21915

f
flyglyk 25.06.20

But let's find command or give a command to the macro on the creation and release Friel 2! There is another idea: let them still do FILA online, not a browser, with the economic direction of the input and output currency!

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

Should be read carefully. The team is disbanded, application = petition has already been submitted and not once. The result, not surprisingly, is zero.

B
B[a]nG 25.06.20

Oh sorry continue the same out of, the game would be the jackpot has accumulated quite...

A
Akro-vinnipuh 25.06.20

TwinBrai thank you)
Here, too, the very best mod, Curse Dagobas adds including new sectors and a lot of very best excess high yastrebkov) http://www.elite-games.ru/freelancer/dangobash/indexpd.shtml the mod author Dark Wizard (a great mod, completely in Russian) I advise everyone!

S
Sergaint 25.06.20

The curse Dagobas is not completed yet and hardly it when you're done. In the new system only 2 goods for sale (and everywhere one and the same), jobs in bars to take with you (they don't exist there).

c
comendant 25.06.20

I liked starlancer it has more drama and the freelancer is not a serious stimulant

P
Park52 25.06.20

kamindant
Lol,frilanser actually not a stimulant,well as in other starlancer... Damn,I want the 2nd part!(((