3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anacin 25.06.20 12:58 pm

Freelancer 2 (Freelancer)

I heard Freelancer 2 appeared. If Yes, then where to look.
61 Comments
Sort by:
r
rrrooommmaaaN 25.06.20

The Borg is already making Freelancer 2. His codename Project Lonestar. However, to disappoint you: it is done under X-Box!

r
rrrooommmaaaN 25.06.20

Want a good mod Crossfire 1.9 download! There OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAYYYYYYYYY complex single (after the 13th mission), a bunch of systems, fractions, total sales, etc.
But it weighs:installer - 2-3 GB, the gamemode itself is about 4Gb, and he's very cranky during the installation (I'm 4 hours ostanavlus)

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

Project Lonestar has long since closed.

C
CRYOSHADE 25.06.20

roommay
It is not done. Long frozen.
And Crossfire... Well, not this, not that Friel... =\

P
Park52 25.06.20

Yes... Lonestar Project got shut down =( well if it was done only under the box,it's even better,maybe the game will release in ten years under all systems or all will be by the time the game console...

e
edenica163 25.06.20

You say that homeworld 2 no, but I found a bunch of links to download.

e
edenica163 25.06.20

And anyone know where you can buy new ships in the fashion of the Curse Dagobas

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

Well, take a chance - download. )

E
Evgeniy Gondarev 25.06.20

freelancer is the best game in this genre after mass effect!

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

It's a different game genres actually.

A
Alex2010god 25.06.20

Freelancer 2 - and never will be - since the company Digital Anvil creators Starlancer and Freelancer was disbanded...So that all links in the Internet on this game is FAKE.
TOPIC CLOSED!

S
SimpleD 25.06.20

It up to you fresh information in this thread said four times already.

I
Imperial-76 25.06.20

Alex2010god
Friel 2 frozen for uncertain time,and will be released only on the x box ! And the fact that digital anvil was bought by Microsoft ,all these gon Pskov

I
Imperial-76 25.06.20

TwinBrain
Freelancer: TNG Mod Pack v2.7 ,Avot this mod is interesting but full of bugs with crash on the RB. article,the original title of the next generation,here it is the fashion just hurry and wanted to do 2 Friel,tobish 2 hours,I played it,and it weighs 90MB in atom as a 230 MB compressed

M
MunchkiN 616 25.06.20

old cintas - here's фрилансер2

S
Sater 25.06.20

Heard of one shop, when a buyer asked about homeworld 2, the seller replied that it is not and probably will not, because his Creator died.
Such then was the news.

K
K0MAH4 25.06.20

Sater
As far as I remember Friel, creating the same pepper that citizen, tobish Roberts. And Yes, Friel 2 scored somewhere once it was written, although there are a few modo-sequels like our Other reality, the Curse Dagobas and bourgeois Crossfire

A
Alex2010god 25.06.20

Become yourself modification:
Version 7.5:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/freelancer_rebirth_mod_7_5-70044/
Version 7.6:
СпойлерFreelancer Rebirth
Release year: 2014
Version: 7.6
Platform: Intel only
Interface language: Russian + English
Tablet: Program treated (does not require data entry/enter any data)
System requirements:
OS version: Snow Leopard (10.6.X) or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 1 Ghz Intel
RAM minimum: 512 MB RAM
Video RAM: 256 MB
Description: Millions of roads open in the space - choose your own! Lost planet, alien race, dangerous adventures and adventure cosmic scale - in an infinite space there is a place for just about anything! Vast expanses of the universe provides unlimited opportunities, where everyone can choose their own path - to devote themselves to trade, to become a space pirate or, conversely, to protect the order as a combat officer.Among the shining stars, asteroid clusters and gaseous nebulae so easy to disappear without a trace, and only the most desperate adventurer given to comprehend the mysteries of the Universe.
Freelancer Rebirth - one of the largest Russian-language mods.
With new graphics, new scales and a great opportunity for players.
A network game.
DOP. information:
1.Added 12 new systems
2.Added a new race
3.Added about 30 new ships
4.Added new types of equipment
5.Added a new product
6.Added new sounds, music
7.Added new effects
8.Added new models of objects, new textures of planets etc
9.A modified model of the trading rings
10.Added difficulty selection for missions added mission for the battleships, cruisers and gunboats, in some places, increased the maximum fee depending on the level of the mission
11.The global map is divided into several sectors
12.Added several staff from the plant of the torpedo from the cruiser of the coalition
13.Increased the range of drawing some effektov.
14.Edited some ships.
15.Fixed a bug with undocking bases, planets on large ships in a single game.
16.Changed entering screen saver in the menu.
17.Fixed some bugs
18.Added blockers of the movement of some ships, which had the possibility of installing
19.Added to sell rocket launchers to ships of class gunboats
20.Reduced initial speed of capital missiles and torpedoes.
21.Raises the limit on the purchase of bogus
22.Added a strip of strength to many related subjects.
23.Fixed bug with crashes to desktop before the explosion of large objects in a single game
24.Rewritten management, in particular light and heavy fighters
25.Increased damage from collisions.
26.Added repair buoys, lasers (efficiency of the lasers only on the server)
27.Added a hole coming through the system OMICRON Epsilon in the system Dionis
28.Added zone patrols (in new systems)
29.Added capital ships to Arcadia for training
30.The standard storyline
31.Added rays taking different radius and color
32.Added the ability to sell and transfer engines (performance on the EXE file patched under Russian chat is not guaranteed to work correctly, download the EXE from our website, the link is below, it applies only to those who have problems with displaying Cyrillic fonts in the chat).
Solarcache OFF.THE DEVELOPER'S SITE MODIFICATIONS!

E
Elennar 25.06.20

Guys, I've played freelancer a long time ago and liked the game very much. Was cool patches and mods for it. - those that are now complete shit in my opinion. Nepodskazhete where you can download or order? From what I remember it was:
1) the plot of Gunni was super Heavy fighter SBS with lots of guns and a higher-level analogue of that in beta.
2) depending on the number of downed fighters, he was able to pass the missions to take the place of the leader. And this was reflected by the level of admiration for Junko.
3) On the initial missions when approaching hyperwriter (mission cargo tracking artifacts) under certain conditions, of the invisible flying battleship mercenaries - where to buy Pirani.
4) For the surrender of a certain number of missions in certain places for different fractions (at the time of the story) you can get the level of a pilot as a reward.
5) Reward = 1 level of the pilot could get shot down by battleships and N is the number of gunboats.
6) liberty was more than the number of fighters as the other factions, remember the description of one series of fighters extraordinary a brilliant engineer who brought an innovative approach in the construction of fighters. One of them is shown in the official the Intro to freelancer.
Knowledgeable people please give the link - I will be very grateful.

V
Vitoekb 25.06.20

Video canceled for the second part https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5c63a7b48bda8c00ad183e17/freelancer-2-video-igry-kotoraia-tak-i-ne-uvidela-svet-5ef31c4765b0b3662b6d209a