3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 25.06.20 12:59 pm

What exactly takes revenge on Abby?(poss spoilers) (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Spoilertastic there who went and played far and why she's pumped, trained and fiercely wants revenge for what is left of the people of the cicadas or there was a very close person to her? In the game, though any of this explain? Couldn't it just vysratsya on steroids, it can be seen that for many years has been preparing hard in training, I'm not playing yet, but would like to know why it is so zhostko were preparing for revenge if there the flashbacks where she is normal in the female body?
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 25.06.20

inflated the woman in the game in the era of szhv, that's the whole answer

R
Richards 25.06.20

Спойлерdarkpromo
also thought, but then Chet realized that Ellie kind of like rovestniki and it seems odd not just because it is okay, just wondering will reveal her past, maybe she's a good girl she was, and then something went wrong and became consumed by vengeance and swinging. trenirovatsya zhostko.

B
BattleEffect 25.06.20

Spoiledbrat which was supposed to carry out the operation, her father, and the same Cicada was her family.

R
Richards 25.06.20

BattleEffect
Spoiler she was a man or normal, the game has a disclosure that, or was it from the very beginning man was?

l
longerr2007 25.06.20

Richard
Yes, they're all buggers.

H
HungryDante 25.06.20

Richard
Spoilers the game is SZHV agenda it is expressed that kind of stuff: Ellie is a lesbian and her rules, Abby is a strong and toned woman(without changing the sexes and all sorts of magic), lion(secondary character) is a girl, but feel boy. All the characters are disclosed at 100%
Bad that it is in the game or not is up to you. In the game the theme of revenge made for all 10/10

l
legusor 25.06.20

pumped up with steroids gangway revenge for what he did not give.

23hudo 25.06.20

Richard
Spoilercasual hall, where she was Trinkaus almost 4 years, in order to become stronger and avenge the murderer of the Pope, and Yes, it was a normal show it several times at different stages of nakaconnect, from brittle (though not very thin) women to pitching. This fascination with revenge and a rocking chair, by the way, played with it a cruel joke in terms of attractiveness for a guy she always liked.

c
ceptey8520 25.06.20

Her motivation is so stupid and classic, which would be better if it was not at all.

M
Moretc 25.06.20

Also do not really understand it because of the father or all the same that his death lost a chance at a cure?

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

What for her in finalke hairstyle disfigured.with a scythe it was quite personal and the fight would be epic,Neil druckmann...I liked the appearance of Abby until she was found.By the way the girls are growing your hair?how about the time she spit will grow?
If bigger Tits Abby did, that sex scene would have been awesome, and at this point, KOs would be on her shoulder rather than the back....

G
Gentelman 25.06.20

Moretc
My father, of course. The drug she'd probably take a shit - it's about him not even remember.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

By the way che everyone thinks Abby is ugly?Tits her to add her to return the muscles of the flashbacks 3-4 years ago and will be quite nice....or do you face don't like it ?if you judge by appearances!

M
Moretc 25.06.20

Kostya_Evd
All the parameters from the person's physique and behavior. But she done that the Lion was adopted. But he is such a Legolas that his sin was to throw on free space. So that here a double bottom. But the fact that it is in the end of the straight at first thought about it and it makes sense. To be in captivity, to suffer everything and to push the last familiar person would be wrong and stupid. Or if it were not for him, she certainly would to someone from their supervisors eyes to build.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Moretc
tell me I sprashivala in another topic.approximately how many months or years to grow hair in girls?like braid Abby's gallop will grow at least in half?

M
Moretc 25.06.20

Kostya_Evd
Approximately more than 5 years required. Although it is not certain, he was not trachial yourself.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Moretc
Developed Abby hate more than we do!And generally bombed from the game...!I because of this ending in anything else can't.I have one right?

F
Fairhot 25.10.20

If anyone is interested, you can look at the video, there by the way there is a monologue about Abby, which I hope will like, in it I say that Abby is a mirror image of Ellie, of course with proffs, the moment at 15:02
. The name is just CLICKBAIT. I tried) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3WYcecJslDbudAwJwBC8Q?view_as=subscriber

L
Lex-one 20.04.21

Anderby
You're a genius, people here asked about the drain that happened before the release of the game.