3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 28.06.20 09:47 pm

RX460 or GTX1050

An urgent need to replace the 750ti. What is better from these two? And from what manufacturer is best to take?
65 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 28.06.20

GTX1050 Ti - ASUS

P
ProstoSedoy 28.06.20

I will say as the owner of RX460 that GTX1050 better,you may have lots of problems with the rx 460 seriously

A
Alex0493 28.06.20

ProstoSedoy
What, for example?

c
chaos410 28.06.20

ASUS GTX 1050Ti and it is indisputable, simple 1050 is not profitable because of the 2GB VRAM which is already a little

X
X_ray_83 28.06.20

Alex0493
Only 1050ti 4 960 gig or 4 gig, but the latter is not very important !

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

Alex0493
That is the theme ProstoSedoy, read and find out:
Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb 460 GDDR5http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/help_lyudi_videokarta_dual_radeon_rx_460_2gb_gddr5-922535/
In short, RX460 requires new hardware, I don't know whether all, but the models that are powered from the motherboard, as ProstoSedoy, the motherboard did not pull, finally got it replaced iron (one of the options).
choose NVIDIA:
Battle - 1050 GTX 460 vs RX
Each manufacturer has its own successful model, it is possible to look for reviews. go to the same DNS, and look at the rating. Actually, guys say, 1050 (looks like they all with two gigs of video RAM) 2GB, this is not a very good choice. It is better to add and take 4 GB more relevant.
P. S. of Course, it is better to get a graphics card with more power, pay attention to it.

A
Alex0493 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I read the topic - it's N...EC!!!))) For myself, I noted that vidjagame from AMD, the problems started after they stopped producing graphics cards HD series and began a series of R. once upon a time, back in 2009 I had a HD4870, worked almost 4 years without any weed. Considering that I even broke up! I myself am more predisposed to NVIDIA, but you never know... and there turns out to be better than NVIDIA.

A
Alex0493 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
So I would take NVIDIA

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

Alex0493
I have the rx 460
the graphics card is very cheap, but Pocognoli weaker 1050 (which is logical)
see purely your budget

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

Alex0493
with AMD problems are not present any who have problems - either marriage or a lame job (most likely option 2)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

Alex0493
I AMD not friendly, and do not acquire their components, BUT have nothing against them, so there's nothing to say. However, I heard that they had annealed with the temperatures, with drivers. AMD have a good ratio of price - performance, but I would like to have their level has grown, but it is clear that there are trying to keep up. However, I believe NVIDIA to be more closely working with publishers, don't know about AMD, but NVIDIA is steadily and rapidly rolling out the driver. Meanwhile, this is just the opinion of the region, not seen, not worked, not played, but judging, is empty. In General, the manufacturer of the good, dismiss absolutely not worth it.
P. S. Now well taken from palit video card, you can look for Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti for 10,000 rubles. Great reviews, quite a good option. Palit has always been cheaper than the others.
She has and without TI conventional 2 - gig version.
It is possible to take MSI, or Gigabyte. The version with two fans is, in theory, more effective. In General, look at the ratings/reviews and defines.
Anyway, good luck with the purchase card.

A
Apti 28.06.20

Alex0493
Better podkopay and buy the cheapest ti 1050 than 1050, from which the strong growth you will not feel in comparison with your gtx 750 ti.
Because as you know the gtx 1050 is the replacement of the gtx 950, which is almost identical in performance. But as we know, the gtx 950 is not very far away from the gtx 750 ti. You can even podrzavati gtx 750 ti, and as shown by tests, it is in the dispersal of closely approaching the gtx 950.
In General, it is better not to hurry, but then the growth will be felt much more
PS I would be even better to find b/a 4gb gtx 960 or r9 380x is better with warranty of course. The price will be almost like new gtx 1050

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
some advise from palitha 2016
where the world is heading?

G
Gladd78 28.06.20

Zewer
And what you don't like Firing? I got 750 from them for almost a year, no problems. Before this was a 9800 from the same Palitha, 5 years working like a clock

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

Gladd78
the fact that there was a case when a man bought 5 cards, all caught with marriage
time to time it is not necessary, but Palit really is shite even then
because the cheap stuff, like shoving shit material

G
Gladd78 28.06.20

Zewer
Cheap because you save on power phases.. or how it correctly is called?! Heard that the 600 series from them was defective, but now everything seems OK. Yes, the same ASUS is not better, you're just a few thousand overpaid for the brand.

S
Shock Burst 28.06.20

Zewer
My friend has constant problems with rx470, during the game it freezes then turns off...

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

Gladd78
ASUS crap, the GB is mostly some trust
unfortunately, if you take, then AMD from Sapphire/HiS/MSI
have GeForce I don't even know(since he is sitting on AMD), but certainly not EVGA/ASUS. MSI in any case, rules
Shock Burst
or marriage, or friend Krivoruchko. Most likely option 2
Well, the video card from someone? from palitha ? 8)

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

About Palit, PowerColor, and Inno3D, I just keep quiet - just a stool in full

k
kustowlad 28.06.20

Gladd78
400 series gtx from palitha is also the juice was, I remember as bought a 470 from palitha so when put into the case it started to overheat, went take said like, not their fault vidyuhi working, had to lower the frequency of the card so it does not overheat, and in the end this is the summer she died first, the squares went pink, and after a week she died