3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.06.20 10:03 pm

All those who have no Christmas mood here!

That you just do not feel the arrival of the new year although it after a couple of days, I do not know before was felt.
224 Comments
Sort by:
W
WitoZ 28.06.20

alternatively, if there is no new year's mood - work)))

H
Hetfild Makkoy 28.06.20

Shell wrote:
That you just do not feel the parish
Probably puffed a little, and that's not noticeable :)

Not that I do not feel, even I can not believe that those 366 days are about to end (the year was not easy for me).

the_Deadsoul wrote:
But the mood of the new year is already 10 years old as there is.
Oh right, we can't forever be 6 years old. It's like a marriage: first the head stand, and then just get used to it.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.06.20

Everyone who is not in the mood:

Life sucks.Good series canceled.All of sadness.

s
severnyy alkogolik 28.06.20

Here someone says that the court in 0 degree weather not winter and regret it.And here I never fall in December not seen.

a
a1one_X 28.06.20

Be poured a little glass wool. No need to thank.

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

a1one_X
no thank you, Vice versa

K
Key Ovald 28.06.20

Bububu, fun, bububu, vacation...

O
OGGUK 28.06.20

Well, it this New year

V
Volodya Shevchenko 28.06.20

Working in NG(((

C
Civilized 28.06.20

I have long realized, once out of school age - in the Christmas mood man himself creates. No one around you with tinsel and clowns will not jump. All the thing yourself. Here at the school with new year's mood was much simpler - everyone was waiting for recess, that right now the new year, 10 days nichrome do - ZBS anyways. And it was all waiting for. And the school is all decorated. And then another, before 31 December yakupitsa all sorts of firecrackers, small rackets, Ujigami, all sorts of Roman candles, sparklers and other things. And here to then go out during the holidays and to blow up it, to walk away from people. Here is a Christmas mood) right now, of course this is very tight, because in the camp of the crisis, prices are high, goods sensible stopped to catch the eye, and the political situation is such that only with closed eyes to look at it all

E
Eroppo 28.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
And not to feel sorry for this biodegradable waste waste time to draw something? It is also still do not understand a damn...

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 28.06.20

eroppo
I like it when he is torn to pieces farts. He yesterday at this picture complained demolished =D I can so it does not burn.
And I think he will understand, when entering on every blog it will shit over his behavior.
Spoilerroom

E
Eroppo 28.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
I like it when he is torn to pieces farts. He yesterday at this picture complained demolished =D I can so it does not burn.
Well here remains to be seen - apparently, he's even more like when a fart is something that happens, and it is desirable more and more often

K

eroppo
Well, maybe like this copy-paste: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lasky1337/recommended/570/

s
saa0891 28.06.20

K

eroppo
Lol, again blew =) I think alekstra already flies in his apartment in the reactive thrust of his ass.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
What is there around the apartment.He had already crossed the orbit of Saturn.

K

Cheburator Founder
Also think its more of a provocateur greedy?

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
It's a miracle merges everywhere it can.And then begins to translate
hands and make excuses.

K

Cheburator Founder
I'd like to gather everyone here who despises the Scarecrow, and give them to speak, it would be funny)