3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.06.20 10:03 pm

All those who have no Christmas mood here!

That you just do not feel the arrival of the new year although it after a couple of days, I do not know before was felt.
224 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jashin-sama 28.06.20

And if not that new year.... just no. What then?

PS: the answer is kill yourself and so on is not accepted. Later!

J
Jashin-sama 28.06.20

Someone even managed to get the Christmas awards on PG.

And so not in the mood for Christmas? Yes, that's nothing! Or... no? Although for someone it could be a very...

D
DSIOMNAINC 28.06.20

The new year has passed for me as NFS Undercover. I don't even care it was, for the first time, not even bought fresh nfs, although I've been given, copied, but not put. I did not notice how come the new year. Up in the trash, most Fig what others rejoice, and I feel sick. All day I listened not NOVOGODNIE songs such as Amatory, My heart is on the right, Tears, ReAnima. Well at least Christmas story on the radio Ultra, I lifted the mood, and climb on Playground.ru too, as it became better.

The new year will not be anything other than new razocharovaniy, failure, and misery. Whole life is waiting for death. But the expectation of death is worse than death itself. Live is to Die.

k
ksu77740 28.06.20

if the heart is not a holiday it is and never will be ...Year was terrible ,even the mood decorate the Christmas tree

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

ksu77740
what are you, bro :S

B
Bombardirovschik 28.06.20

New year, come on, come on, Strumica news, everything will be fine, get up from his knees, inflation is paltry game cal, buzz, juice, eat Olivier!

t
the endless misanthropy o 28.06.20

nothing

B
Boom Zoom 28.06.20

It's old age. I have the same garbage.

t
tovarish comrade 28.06.20

I agree, it all goes to hell, solid decay and hopelessness. Not that, to celebrate, to do anything you do not want.

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.06.20

Shell
123chebur
I also to bed, do not care. Felts tired, I felt the crisis - I do not know, but the new year has long been not happy.

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

Russian_Lawyer
dude they are in 2008, wrote...
try though sweetie in new year if you love to eat I ponakupili yourself cakes ice creams chocolates, coffee if not the mood, then at least sing at the festive games

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.06.20

grafonoman
hehe..... I gave it)) for a year did not look)) well, your advice is certainly good, but I'm not all that you listed(( - pancreatitis. So I drank vodka sometimes helps, but nothing is impossible.

L
LightHOwUSE 28.06.20

grafonoman
In this year it is fashionable to play under the Christmas tree?)

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.06.20

Somehow do not care for the new year. As the day, only at night on the street will be full of drunken bastards with fireworks that will interfere with sleep, however, is nothing new.

-
-Feodal- 28.06.20

If I had my way I would not have celebrated, but for the sake of the household(family) try.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 28.06.20

I don't see any reason to celebrate, as it will do the most, the next rise in prices in shops, transportation and gasoline, falling wages, deteriorating living conditions, cuts in legal and civil norms, the total population opisanie hawthorn\vodka. There is nothing like a new year's evil is only the harsh reality of the coming new year. It is better to do something useful, rather than a celebration of the universal imposition of ritual\rite.

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

LightHOwUSE
ass fashion, it is necessary to choose the mood and for complete authenticity - winter levels whether it is multi or single

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

Russian_Lawyer
you see, the same problem, but sometimes several times a year, allow yourself even knowing the consequences to pamper yourself

L
LightHOwUSE 28.06.20

grafonoman
I not fashion, and tradition, were) Archam City played by NG) But the older I get, the harder it is to relax the brain and plunge into the atmosphere of the game =( So it slowly and with pleasure.

A
Alamut95 28.06.20

Dug up the theme of 2008 XD