3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 28.06.20 10:54 pm

Artificial Christmas tree!

Many of us are wary of not natural products. This is understandable, because natural product attracts the very fact that it not artificial. It was a small distraction from the topic.

However, the artificial product can also benefit both to please the eye, if it is a Christmas tree. It is much nicer to celebrate new year with care for the environment. Ecology is not only our present, what is more important - our future. Save the forest for our velikolepnoi nature.

Here, optionally, you can upload images of their ARTIFICIAL Christmas trees. Celebrate the new year on the playground together.

Congratulations to all users of the playground with the upcoming new year, may good luck and happiness first new year's day will be enough and 364 later!

Disagree please do not disturb.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Rifleman 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
However, the artificial product can also benefit both to please the eye, if it is a Christmas tree. It is much nicer to celebrate new year with care for the environment. Ecology is not only our present, what is more important - our future.
Production of artificial Christmas trees zaserat the atmosphere, and when many years later these trees are deteriorating (when people decide to put real or nothing at all to put) them throw that accredi much worse than a cut down tree. IMHO. And merry Christmas, happy New Year.

W
Wing42 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
Disagree please do not disturb.
This is why?

C
Contor.N 28.06.20

Obvious trolling post. 70% of you here are straight)

S
Shadowarm 28.06.20

Contor.N wrote:
Obvious trolling post. 70% of you here are straight)
Here is the post about the Christmas tree,and not about homosexual
Spoiler

Z
ZONE93 28.06.20

But real, not artificial.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

You wrote and cut the pine. But Cho is not a tree, but it looks like.

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

ZONE93
It's for how many years she has lost all of his hair.

Alexfor
Of course, I had to write acapodene tree. And all would be clear. But I think that all the same tree more associated with this annual celebration. And the family of these trees is the same.

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

Mr.Rifleman
Where does the Christmas tree. Almost everything that makes people zaserat atmosphere. Production of computers, tablets, phones as well zaserat atmosphere. However, people think about nature only when it comes to natural Christmas trees. And the whole crux of the problem is that people just don't properly dispose of their garbage, and pollutes the planet.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

yariko.v
but it's a small difference in the collections and let you in good conscience cut pine. Fu to be!
And Yes, utilizzati waste is very expensive. Ready to raise taxes for this?

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

Alexfor
I agree. Mankind historically to appreciate the richness of the material, rather than the natural. And hard to leave. Easier when zasrem Earth to move to Mars. But Mars is smaller and zasrem we faster than we could fly to another habitable planet. And the ordinary man in the street is difficult to think about the global environment, because it is a problem of all mankind. However, a small contribution to the preservation of the environment, if they wish, may make every one of us. For example, to sort waste plastic and household waste has been fashionable, even special containers for plastic there is in some cities.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

yariko.v
but nature is not material? Seriously? And Yes, to Mars while it is expensive to fly. And oceans deep. I slisko poor to the strain on the environment. And I believe that those who cause her the most damage, and they should bear the burden of disposal and to reduce any emissions.

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

Alexfor
Nature is an abstract concept. Nature is a tree that grows behind your window, nature is the changing of the seasons and length of day is known and yet undiscovered laws of physics... But the tree, like money, quite a tangible concept, IMHO. I apologize for the inaccuracies, because I'm not a philosopher and can make mistakes.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

yariko.v
when this is all accompanied by manifestations in the material world.

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

Alextar wrote:
And Yes, to Mars while it is expensive to fly. And oceans deep.
Don't worry, when humanity will Deseret nature, will global warming and the oceans will dry up, it will be possible not to think about their depth.

M
Mr.Rifleman 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
Where does the Christmas tree.
Well, despite the fact that the artificial tree and its production in terms of ecology not better than cut down a real one. Again, IMHO. But, to stop production and deforestation is nothing to stop can not, so even talking about it makes no sense :)

n
nikita2112 28.06.20

To put an artificial tree because we care about nature? In the production of this tree will be a lot of hazardous waste, and would pollute their non-biodegradable plastic when it is thrown.

A
Aleksator 28.06.20

yariko.v
and Yes, with global warming they don't remain as dry.

s
saa0891 28.06.20

Artificial better (the main thing is to buy a normal),from present hemorrhagic one to buy each year again, these needles,to make it,is artificial and is,not asking, but if you need that smelled like a Christmas tree,a few branches in a vase and ready.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Put on your desktop Christmas Wallpaper, that's enough.

W
Wing42 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
Save the forest for our velikolepnoi nature.
Here, optionally, you can upload images of their ARTIFICIAL Christmas trees.
I propose here to post photos of the stones in order to keep from voracious human flora and fauna on the planet. From now on we will eat stones and rocks.