3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 06.09.19 08:09 pm

Why you need to play games without localization

A very simple example.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
San226 06.09.19

But then why even speak Russian?)

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

falsh777
Why you need to play games without localization? Now let your words justify.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

in this example I would need the subtitles didn't understand so localization is even so needed.
in prostate cancer and stretesky without localization to play nivozmozhna. poprobuite to make out. Doodle Asian Latin and Klingon. in honacki and Sumerki partially possible but will be a long time to check at random what to do. over in Douma 3 Tama was transferred to open lock MTUCI on the walls written and I did not understand finally.
and if this example is translated into Russian and voiced no would have to read the subtitles, and you can live the movie in the Director's exposure without stopping.
therefore, in the game, even so, it is better to play with localization and preferably complete.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Because localization is such a level of quality that English everything is clearer. At least to me personally.
MunchkiN 616
Have to say it is impossible to pull all with the same brush.

n
namaste.108 06.09.19

What kind of raving lunatic!

C
Cheburashka 06.09.19

English versions of games better quality text, and voice actors , in contrast to our incompetence , I always play angliiskii version of what others suggest ))))

R
Rin Shirayuki 06.09.19

What are the topics? Show off? English and so not everyone knows they can't be choosers.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

Mikaxx
The school has not taught him? Well there is that German is taught without the right choice. Those people in trouble.

r
requiemmm 06.09.19

English is for many games the two dozen words enough, around the same clues and huge banners Click the [redacted], E! and stuff like that, the problem is only with puzzles and then not everywhere. But for fans of one game making the island country the author just death)) If on hearing some phrase even decoded, the wall of text in some of the VN requires a very nehily training, even if written in simple language. In fighting games you can only hewing, there is generally read and listen to nothing.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

requiemmm
You know something to get used gradually. Vocabulary to expand. Here's the case: finalku XII I could not pass because Tama Russian lokalizacja incomprehensible, and comrade because my English without a dictionary did not come.

C
Cheburashka 06.09.19

search3
Yeah again to go to school and learn Russian , 32 years mulberries are not likely to take , and when to go to work every day ))))))))

A
AR3E 06.09.19

Cheburashka
http://therules.ru/
Even from his chair to stand is not necessary.

E
Eroppo 06.09.19

falsh777 wrote:
Why you need to play games without localization
Have to say it is impossible to pull all with the same brush.
You really should decide for a start, will try all games under one comb to scratch or is it still impossible...

f
falsh777 06.09.19

eroppo
All rules have exceptions. And?

E
Eroppo 06.09.19

falsh777
And you already consider yourself to be dictating the rules? But can we at least finished school?

f
falsh777 06.09.19

eroppo
Come on, tell me again about the student studentesca 16-year-old.

K
Klinokol 06.09.19

On the fan, some people like the original, as this entails the alteration of the audience and some other aspects distorting localize. And someone do not care for all this

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.09.19

Because localization can be either the train made a bum or simply bad. Furthermore, translation difficulties and inconsistencies, distortion of the meaning. Violation of authenticity - Michael can't speak Russian, he doesn't know him.

G
Garrus-1994 06.09.19

Because GTA: San Andreas. Because the time of cooling.

P
Podvipodvertov 06.09.19

I put [redacted] in English, I speak Russian, think in Russian.
Even if in the game each character will undertake to articulate one Hollywood super star, but in the Russian version all will speak one drunk uncle Bob sitting at home, of course I'm playing the Russian version. Don't like to be distracted by reading subtitles, even though I am a very quick read, well spoken words I perceive is better than writing. I respect, love and proud of my mother tongue and I don't need another.